Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Audio and Music Production
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-6-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Dark Sea and Galaxy

Mods or admins, please change the thread title to "From Dark Seas to Galaxies" please.

Yep. My alias. Penname. Pseudonym. Whatever.
What matters is that I'm making music!
I have some really cool synths and junk that I'll be using to make music.
And this is my official thread.
What you'll see here is the links to Newgrounds and some simfiles below (no simfiles yet!). And to keep you entertained besides music, I have little news blurbs of day-to-day happenings related to my music. And some not.
Drop back in every once in a while to see some of my new music

From Dark Seas to Galaxies
---------

*NEWS*
April 6, 2008
-I am working on a song right now that will probably be released within a week. Not sure what to call it, but I have the melody down. Now I'm looking for a synth/VSTi to use for a bass. Feel free to help. The song is a trance song. Very calm until the beat starts up.

-I might start a freewebs for my music, but I probably won't. If I do, then it probably won't get updated very much.

April 8, 2008
-Yay, finally got a converter! Audacity. Converted my first song, .dep space., so I can upload.

-Also, I made my newgrounds page. See below.

-Finally, I came up with an appropriate title for my first free album, called "Drowning in the Milky Way".

-9:37 PM: Just submitted my first song, .deep space., to Newgrounds Audio mods. First they have to approve me, then they will put the song on my page. Please be patient while the NG Audio mods procrastinate.

-I have decided to make another song! But I will procrastinate until tomorrow. (Where is Tass's quote when you need it? ["I know, I'll invent and auto procrastination machine! EDIT: Gah, I'll wait until tomorrow."])

April 11, 2008

-Well, I'm gonna make another song. It'll be here in a few days.

April 12, 2008

-OK, I stopped making the song that I said I would make above. Now I'm starting a new one. Trust me, the VSTs will be stunning.

*COMPLETED SONG LIST* (dark red is the album name)
Drowning in the Milky Way
.deep space. - My first full song! Don't expect too much; I'm still learning how to use the program...

*NEWGROUNDS AUDIO PORTAL*
OK, so I decided not to hassle with last.fm, so I made a Newgrounds account to put my music in.
http://darkseastogalaxies.newgrounds.com/

Yea, I know, I'm getting nowhere yet.

*COMPLETED SIMFILES*
None yet.

Questions or suggestions?
Please PM me or post in this thread. You probably won't have any of both until you hear some of my music.

Aaaaaand...
I'll need graphics for my simfiles, so anyone want to help me with that? Also, I need a siggy. I'll post the siggy part in the correct section. Anybody who wants to volunteer, PM me or post in this thread. Don't worry, I won't have a huge buttload of simfiles to graphicize.

*UNRELATED NEWS*
-*sigh* Just got done with testing today at school. Well, not sigh. I like testing because it is easier then regular class. So I get a break from school, in my mind. Hah.
-My Ripstik needs new wheels! The concrete has been chewing them up! And the bolts are rusting!
-I hate pervs. Especially the ones in like 5th grade who think they know everything about sex just because they watched the puberty video. Someone oughta punch them and throw them in a sewage treatment plant. Maybe I'll do it.
-Stupid friends. They're always fighting. I have to separate them so they don't get into a slap fight.

Last edited by Shadowcliff; 04-12-2008 at 06:20 PM..
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-8-2008, 07:15 PM   #2
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Dark Sea and Galaxy

Alright, I updated with my first song! Check out my Newgrounds (not on there yet):

http://darkseastogalaxies.newgrounds.com/

Last edited by Shadowcliff; 04-8-2008 at 09:14 PM..
Old 04-8-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

what program do you use.
add the song to your site!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:45 PM   #4
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Yay. Update. I've got a new song coming up, be on the lookout.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #5
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

[UPDATE]

Okay, so after my (semi) long slumber, I've decided to make more music. I'll be making more music since school is out. So keep a lookout for the next week and I might have a new song up.