Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Introductions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-3-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Mario Bros.
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Lost all 53,181 Credits!!! need help

Hi, I am Mario Bros. and I am quite new to all of FFR but I do need a lot of help. I need help with my credits because all of a sudden all 53,181 of them disappeared. Can someone please help me with this. Can I please get my creds back?
Old 03-3-2008, 08:11 AM   #2
Crashfan3
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Crashfan3 Send a message via Skype™ to Crashfan3
Default Re: Lost all 53,181 Credits!!! need help

When things like this happen, it usually means you cheated in some way, and you got them taken from you as punishment. Alternatively, you may be playing on one of those weird computers where your credit count shows as 0 or as NaN (I use a PC that does that -.-).

EDIT: You've been a member since Dec. 07... I highly doubt you could have made 53k creds without cheating, or unless you won some contest...

Last edited by Crashfan3; 03-3-2008 at 08:23 AM..
Old 03-3-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

lol h4x
or he just says he got (random high number) credits and then they disappeared when he never got them/
Old 03-3-2008, 01:42 PM   #4
foilman8805
smoke wheat hail satin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Yeah, it looks pretty suspicious to me. Whatever you did, you're going to be told it is your responsibility, because it is.
Old 03-3-2008, 01:56 PM   #5
LLaMaSaUceYup
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LLaMaSaUceYup Send a message via MSN to LLaMaSaUceYup Send a message via Yahoo to LLaMaSaUceYup

Sorry buster.
Old 03-3-2008, 01:59 PM   #6
dandandamdandan1111
the baker man
FFR Veteran

PM Tass.
Old 03-3-2008, 02:50 PM   #7
L0NEvvolf
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to L0NEvvolf

How can you be new and have that many credits?
Old 03-3-2008, 02:52 PM   #8
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

hey asshats... this is newbie forum. be helpful or STFU before i ban you all.

Mario: let me look into it and I'll get back to you here.

edit: ok, so i looked into it, and found this:

Mario Bros. -> 53,181 -> Mario Bros. 2008-03-02 16:55:52

sending yourself credits will make you lose them. why would you send yourself credits? because you think you abuse some glitch that we don't know about to get more credits for free? the dumb thing is to test it with all your credits, instead of with 10 or 100. Also, I know this isn't some newbie account... since a bunch of usernames who I recognize have all sent credits to this account.

So, what do you want me to do about this, when you're at fault?

Last edited by Tasselfoot; 03-3-2008 at 02:55 PM..
Old 03-3-2008, 03:15 PM   #9
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54

I say you give them back to him with a warning. I know that triPLle K xX did the same thing because he was curious. He had over 24k. he was just curious about it. not some scandal or hax just curiosity.
Old 03-3-2008, 03:37 PM   #10
Saik0Shinigami
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by funmonkey54 View Post
I say you give them back to him with a warning. I know that triPLle K xX did the same thing because he was curious. He had over 24k. he was just curious about it. not some scandal or hax just curiosity.
Wrong. It's well documented and has been for what? over a year? Is it that hard to use a search button on the forum?

I love how people don't look around before they try something. but when it goes wrong they'll head on over and bitch and moan. Sorry you lost your credits, but maybe you'll ask on the forums or search to see if anyone else has done it first... or as someone else said, try with a small amount like 10. No one here is responsible for your actions. I know this is the newbie forum, but this isn't the "no common sense" forum... At least I don't think I'm posting in the garbage bin.

Old 03-3-2008, 03:41 PM   #11
ddr_f4n
FFR Player

Welcome to FFR!

It's your fault anyways. Let this be a lesson to you.
Old 03-3-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
EDEdDNEdDYFaN
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EDEdDNEdDYFaN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saik0Shinigami View Post
Wrong. It's well documented and has been for what? over a year? Is it that hard to use a search button on the forum?

I love how people don't look around before they try something. but when it goes wrong they'll head on over and bitch and moan. Sorry you lost your credits, but maybe you'll ask on the forums or search to see if anyone else has done it first... or as someone else said, try with a small amount like 10. No one here is responsible for your actions. I know this is the newbie forum, but this isn't the "no common sense" forum... At least I don't think I'm posting in the garbage bin.
Newbie Forum New to the FFR community? Introduce yourself to the other players here and feel free to ask questions about the game. Those who mock newbies in this forum will be bitchslapped.

Obviously your outrage on him isn't exactly warranted in the least. How would common sense tell you that sending credits to yourself would remove your credits? In fact - with common sense you would think that doing such a thing would do nothing at all. Considering Tass noted something about him sending credits to himself it is quite plausible he was trying to send his credits to his main account and probably got mixed up in the whole process. You need to grow up a bit before you start trying to attack people.

Old 03-3-2008, 03:44 PM   #13
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Yes but it is the Newbie Forum and what if he didn't know that you could search the forums like that!!! Then what is he supposed to do!!!
Old 03-3-2008, 04:06 PM   #14
Saik0Shinigami
FFR Player

Quote:
Yes but it is the Newbie Forum and what if he didn't know that you could search the forums like that!!! Then what is he supposed to do!!!
Read the FAQs... Or just look at the toolbar? Are you serious? How would a person find the "newbie forum" without being able to see those features... I will stop here because I don't want to start an argument over obliviousness.

As for what Ed said...
When is it common to send yourself something that you already have?
I was not trying to mock or attack anyone... you see these threads at least every other week. I was talking about funmonkey54's other post.
Quote:
It's the persons fault that they lost their credits not the staff of FFR. My comment was not directed at Mario Bros.

I'm just going to stop checking these threads -_-

Old 03-3-2008, 04:11 PM   #15
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Read the FAQs... Or just look at the toolbar? Are you serious? How would a person find the "newbie forum" without being able to see those features... I will stop here because I don't want to start an argument over obliviousness.

As for what Ed said...
When is it common to send yourself something that you already have?
I was not trying to mock or attack anyone... you see these threads at least every other week. I was talking about funmonkey54's other post.

It's the persons fault that they lost their credits not the staff of FFR. My comment was not directed at Mario Bros.

I'm just going to stop checking these threads -_-
yes but I didn't even know you could search the threads like that until you said that earlier! and I am almost .4 years old (on FFR)!!!
Old 03-3-2008, 04:15 PM   #16
L0NEvvolf
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to L0NEvvolf

Even though your at fault i can give you some credits. If you do some task's . click the link below.
Old 03-3-2008, 04:18 PM   #17
Saik0Shinigami
FFR Player

Quote:
yes but I didn't even know you could search the threads like that until you said that earlier! and I am almost .4 years old (on FFR)!!!
Erm... well then I guess for you... Just about all forums have a search feature of function. most of the time located on that bar up near the top. -_-

Old 03-3-2008, 04:23 PM   #18
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Erm... well then I guess for you... Just about all forums have a search feature of function. most of the time located on that bar up near the top. -_-
O! I never even new that! wow! thanks a ton! even though I think you were a little harsh on the Mario dude you are proving to be not all that bad!!!
Old 03-3-2008, 04:32 PM   #19
Saik0Shinigami
FFR Player

Quote:
O! I never even new that! wow! thanks a ton! even though I think you were a little harsh on the Mario dude you are proving to be not all that bad!!!
" I love how people don't look around before they try something. but when it goes wrong they'll head on over and bitch and moan." Was for you dude... >_> Sorry to be harsh to YOU, but it's not the admin's job to refund credits lost.

"Sorry you lost your credits, but maybe you'll ask on the forums or search to see if anyone else has done it first... or as someone else said, try with a small amount like 10." was for Mario...

Sorry for the mix-up guys...

Old 03-3-2008, 04:40 PM   #20
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

wat ev. please be nicer in the future.
Closed Thread