Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 01:34 AM   #1
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default jTWG XXVIII postgame (you all suck)

So there they all were, all fourteen of them. Those dirty pirates, but they weren't pirates... That is just what they were being called. In all seriousness, they weren't pirates at all. Anyways, back to why I'm telling this tale, a tale about things and stuff... and things and stuff... Back to whatever I was talking about. Oh, and by the way, my name is Psycho and I'll be your guide through this little adventure. An adventure that starts off, right where it starts off.

"So... there they all were, all fourteen of the. Those dirty pirates, but they weren't pirates. Sounds a little familiar doesn't it? That's not realy imortant, what's imprtant is that there were fourteen of them and that's pretty much all that you need to know. These weren't no ordinary people, and they weren't pirates neither, this story has nothing to do with pirates, so stop thinking about that and i'm sorry for anyone who wanted a pirate story."

"Out of the fourteen of them, only one of them is really important to the story. Do you wanna know why? Its because one of them is trying to kill everyone else off to get the all of the pirate gold that they just found. Oh... wait, this might be a pirate story. I guess I might have been a little wrong earlier. Since we are on the subject, here is a little back story. "THEY FOUND PIRATE GOLD." And now, one of them is trying to kill everyone else off to keep the gold for themselves.

Anyways, I'm sitting right here with Mourty, Yogi, and Dimitra. They al wanted to be in the story so there they go. Mourty is a pirate. Yogi is Yogi. Dimitra is awesome.
___
Ok. After my slight mess up as the author of this story, and having to go get help from the people in the story to fix what waws going on, I'm finally back on track for where i'm supposed to be. I really don't care what you guys think of me anymore and i think its funnyjust how much i screwed up on my last try. Oh well, it's a learning expierence. There is only one poblem, when I went to go send word that I needed to change the story because of my own mess up, I had trouble finding Pntballa and MiniNeo. Apparently, they haven't been around for some time now. Looks like I need to start doing my job better to keep things like this from happening again. But then again, maybe you guys could try and work together to figure out who is trying to kill you and stuff too. This isn't all me you know. Just because I messed up a little bit of the story doesn't mean that I've ruined the whole game.

Whatever, you guys have about 48 hours until I'm going to pass out, which will be at 1pm Tuesday. You have until then to help me write this damn story then I'll be asleep for 24 hours or so. I really need to get my slee because after being up for so long, and being out for so long , some of us need to get a little shut eye.
__
OK, here's the story. I'm sitting here in my animation class, not paying attention to anything because thats how i do. Anyways, I was thinking about what to write about because with all of the help you guys gave me for writing this story, I've got nothing. NOTHING THE **** HAPPENED. Half of you dumbasses didn't vote. I'm pretty sure that more than half of you haven't talked. And i'm positive almost all of you are going to die. Here's the deal. Demon wasn't paying attention earlier then bam now hes gone. Is he really gone? I don't know, he'll probably wisper something into someone's ear or something because we all know that demon won't go out without a fight. Why is demon gone? Well, I'm pretty sure that one is up to you guys. Now here is the deal, if none of you are active for the next day, and by active, I mean that each and everyone of you is going to pm me or show me a log of a convo that you've had with someone in this game. They have to be playing in this jTWG, they have to be alive, and it has to be from after this post. If not, then I'm going to boot you from the game. In all seriousness, this is ****. I can understand if there isn't much to go on, or if a person here or there isn't too active for a little while. BUT HALF OF THE ****ING PLAYERS?!?! Come on guys, step up your game if you want to keep this going. And, If I have to stop the game, then i'm claiming a win for me as host.

In all seriousness though, only a few people have actually made the efforrt, to my knowlegde, and those people know how I feel. I wonder how many typos there are in this whole little rant of mine. But yeah, my suggestion to all of the players would be to start an alliance, preferably surrounding a blue or two. Keep those blues hidden and I really hope to god that you hit your guard otherwise these wolves are really going to rock you guys this game.

If anyone in this game took that last paragraph seriously, for even one second, get out. Get the hell out of my game because you should know by now that there is only one wolf, and everyone else is a human. **** you guys, I'm taking the gold if noone does anything useful in the next day.

ps - its night.
__
Ok, here's the deal. I'm trying to sleep, in class none the less when I get a message from someone. FICTION!! If any of my gold is missing i'ms gonna Kick Your A. hahaha stepmanias. Anyways, other than getten woken up from class for that, I also found a note saying that

Unfotrunatley, the messenger didn't leave his name so I can only guess that it was a wolf or someone with knows who the wolf is. Anyways, upon further investigation, I found Kent & DDR who both appeared to be raped with the wooden peg legs still stuck up their asses. You don't even want to know what happened to the parrot who most likely saw the whole thing. Needless to say, I won't describe it to you. But yeah, I'm going to start the day now, You guys will have until before I go out on thursday. I won't end it before 10, but I will not accept anything after 10. I just don't want to be getting messages when I'm out workin my thang... Anyways... I really want something to write about today, I really didn't like having to write a rant, that wasn't as much fun. If I have to write another rant I swear to god...
__
Ok, here we go. Psycho almost got alid tonight, by some really really really hot girl... Maybe. Except that she kinda is going with one of Psycho's bro's. Not cool. Either way, psycho got kissed (on the cheek) by one of the hottest girls in school. So yeah, he's sitting here with some people, mainly his rrommate and some people. PNt is here... wel almost. Ok here is the deal. Pnt really wants some action so here's what's going to happen. Whoever is going to be lynched is going to be ****slapped by pnt. Yeah, its that good. Unless I'm retarded, Xerohour is dead so we all know what that means... PNT is gonna ****slap Xerohour until he quits. Since its 2 in the morning... that must have taken a while... Oh hey there pnt, how was that.

"****ING AWESOME! I've been waiting to do that for a long long while "

So yeah, Xerohour is gone. I'm still winning unless you guys.. OH MY GOD Wario WARE!!! I don't know why I'm playing this when its 2 in the morning and I have class tomorrow. It's bad enough that I'm slighty intoxicated and not gettin glaid right now. So I'm taking it out on everyone of you guys. Thats ritght, thar means that you are all my bitches... ot PNT's depending on if he wants to do that whole thing again.

Son't you guys just love everything that I write. I am the best thing to ever happen ever. I want all of you to comment on my most recent thread or you are going to get a phantom. Oh my god, the form baton is a remote control. CHI CHIS... someone has tits, oh wait, that is my roommate, i need to past that picture. OH MY GOD, PICK THE NOSE!!! SALLY MON!!!

Ok, this is retareded, I need pizza. WHy am I still writing. I really don't care, because this will probably be funny in the morning. Anyways, Night ends after my class tomorrow morning which will be about ~12... or something like that. I really don't care. Wolf, just send in your picks.
__
Alright, here is the deal. I'm about to make some bad life decisions, and by that I mean that I'm going to be going out again tonight. I really don't care what is going down around here, especially if Yesss and Heavy are dead. Yea, what are you gonna do?

Here is the deal. I'm going to write some more story when I get back. Last night I wasn't having nearly enough fun to be writing that. It was good, but it could have been a lot better. Right now I really son't know when I'm going to end the day. I'll just say that 11:59 sunday night, so whenever it becomes Monday times up. If insta happens before that, then whatever, but otherwise it stops then.
__
Drunk people are fun,and psycho is sad... more to come tomorrow, usually I would post more now, but i feel too sad to do anything.. I'm pretty sure that demon is the only one who knows.. Only because he is the only one that i've told. If he is reading this, then it is pretty much the same situation as last time...
__
Time is over. I hate you all, no activity. Some of you are going to be removed from the game. HAHAHAHA Chances are good that I'm going to win this right now. So lets see... MiniNeo is back from the dead and hes ready to get some revenge for you guys ****ing him early in the game. Wait, did he get killed or lynched? I don't remember or care right now because I just want to **** all of you for sucking ass this game. I probably would shoot you guys in the face with a shotgun, but I'm not really feeling that cliche right now. I was suggesting to frizbee you guys in the head but no, I'm letting Mini on your asses. Thats right MiniNeo is back from the dead. And hes gonna kick some major ass. And, just so that you know, he has some chopsticks and I think hes gonna poke some eye out.

So now, Since I have mini to do my bidding, lets see who doesn't deserve to be playing anymore... Who didn't vote... Juggling, and Vash. Now, from what I've been told, Juggling was gone so he wasn't able to vote. Mini, you know what to do... Juggling was then pummeled by mini who apparently skipped through time and this is now in the past tense. How the hell that happened I have no idea. I should really be getting back to my homework now since I've been trying to do it for about 2 and 1/2 hours now. but whatever. Anyways, now for the other player who didn't vote. Mini, what do you think of Vash? Do you think that he learned his lesson after seeing what happened to juggling? Since this is not a script, you will have to take my word that mini said yes and that he shook his head and that he went up and gave vash a hug. Then he stuck a chopstick through his arm just to show that he meant business. so that is setteled. Jugglinguy is dead, and vash now has a chopstick through his arm.

Onto new business. Mini, you can probably see who was voted and whatnot about pirate gold and pirates who aren't pirates and Mourty who actually is a pirate and Yogi who is just Yogi and Dimitra who is just awesome... Go have your fun with lightknight924 who needs to die. Yeah, I'm feeling that angry to just kill off someone who probably doesn't need to be killed. Yep. Its that simple. Lightnight924 is now dead, because mini did that whole timejump thingy and he now has 2 chopsticks in his eyes. 2 in each eye incase you were wondering, not just 2 total, but 2 in each. Yeah, it was that bad.

Ok, on 2 new business. Wolf send me your picks, you have 12 hours. I'm pissed at you all for not being active. I told you what I was going to do and you tested me. **** YOU!
__
Spain. 1492. Grenada. Jews, Muslims and Christians lived in relative harmony. Oh wait, I should be writing a story, not taking notes for class. What the hell was I thinking? Well, as you should know by now there are only 2 people left. One is a human and the other is a human. No, wait... did I just say what I think I said? Yeah, I did. I think since I just lied, or more likely wrote that to try to be funny but failed. Actually, there was no wolf, I was just ****ing with all of you the whole game. kidding... Vash was a wolf and so, with a 1:1 left wolves win. Even if he would be insta'd from phantoms, or torlock for getting voted already. I don't care. Humans lost. Humans suck. Mini kills people. I should have won. I'm just writing so that I don't have to pay attention in class. Since I have a lot of time to waste, and Torlock is going to die I think I'm going to come up with some elaborate way of doing this right now. No just sitting here trying to think of what to write, but sitting here and typing what i'm thinking, like i'm doing right now. So, elaborate... I see a can, no bottle of mt. dew right here. I'm thinking drowning. Muslims... 1300 anti-semitic... GOD DAMNIT. I gotta stop taking notes. Ok, back to killing Torlock. ummm... Ok, Mini is back here, and he still has his chopsticks. Apparently he just finished eating the people that were killed yesterday. And now, hes dead, how? I don't really know, he must have time jumped thingy again and now hes not moving and he has no left leg. Some things are better left un answered. So there was Mourty the pirate wondering what the hell happened in this story and why I can never stay on topic. Like why this was all about pirates and had nothing to do with pirates at the same time. Meanwhile, 20,000 leagues under the sea there was water. At the same time back during the story, those damn crocodiles are getting their asses kicked for following me around when I go out and I hate crocodiles because they get mad at me whenever I get "sick" after going out. What the hell is up with that. Something something something, Christianity, North Africa, Muslums dot dot dot. Hot chicks and alcohol. Kegs. Drinking games. Manbearpig. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sP4Gs-rnnc . Ok, so Torlock is dead, I threw a frizbee at his face. In case anyone was wondering, yeah, I did catch it when it bounced off his face while crushing his skull. Yes, it both crushed his skull and bounced back to me at the same time. This was probably only possibly because I threw it at him from a distance of about 2 and 1/2 feet. Something about sleeping with your sister... I really need to stop listening or completely listen in class. Hearing these little clips is getting kinda weird. And to think, this all ties into chess somehow. God I'm in some weird classes. Speaking of class, I'm hungry. This is a good day. When I get back to my dorm I'm probably gonna play Guitar Hero since I just bought another copy after my last one broke. And by that I mean the ****ing guitars for the 360 suck, ok well the 95055's suck, the other ones aren't that bad. So there he was, with his face smashed in, dead as ded, lying back to the ground, bleeding profusely. hehehehe, that was almost sensible, but probably not. I'm not that good a writer and I'm not that funny either. I wonder if anyone will read this... I'll probably not give anyone anything for reading all of this but yeah, I would totally not give you 1,000 credits if i did. No, you won't get anything. Yes, you get nothing. I probably should have made it so that the winner would win something. Oh well. Wouldn't matter, you guys wouldn't have been active anyways. Hot damn, that's a lot of paragraph right there. I can't believe that I'm still writing. I wonder how many words this is. Probably more than 5, but who knows. Its so hard to tell on these computer mcgiggys. Ok, I'm done writing a story for now. Wolves win. Postgame later. More story later too. And I leave you with these few quotes:

DEATH! You are my bitch lover. (Wedding Crashers)
I call it celebration. It's sexual and violent (Wedding Crashers)
Go with Christ Bra. (GSNIII)
Listen her now gypsy, Show me your treasures...(Yogi)

Many many a typos, many many a drunken time had by me and many many many a activity by you guys... Oh wait, one of those isn't right... Care to guess which one? So many people came to me and told me who the wolf was, and none of them were playing. Oh well. Vash wins one for the wolves this game. Pretty piss poor job by all humans who weren't killed night 1 or were yesssss. All in all, I should have made the requirements for giving me convos more so that I could win, but that is only because i'm a greedy bastard and I want to win everything. Screw you guys, I don't know if I'm going to do this again.

I have no idea how the big brother thing turned out. I know that flaw was doing his bit. I know that since a few people died they weren't able to do anything. What were you guys' thoughts on it? I'd like feedback. I probably shouldn't have bene the host for starting something like this but whatever. Atleast we should know what not to do, right? Well, I didn't do that bad of a job did I?(ps- sorry pnt)

Player list to follow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:45 AM   #2
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Default Re: jTWG XXVIII postgame (you all suck)

Here are the players:
1. hoochan - hoochan4000 - Killed N4
2. jugglinguy - heyitsme975 - Removed D3 (inactive player)
3. darkdragoness - KhemetianVampire - Killed N4
4. X3R0H0UR - x3r0h0ur - TheSpinDokta - Lynched D2
5. Vash - pyro31191 - Won the game
6. heavylee - heavyleah - Killed N3
7. MiniNeo - min1ne0 - Killed N1
8. Torlock - torlock13 - Lost/Lynched D4
9. T3hDDRKid - TheVisualParadox - Killed N2
10. Makilaz - BenderChan - Replaced D2
11. Demon - Twilights Advent - Lynched D1
12. pntballa18 - merlonifan28 - Killed N1
13. kentbball - kentbball2 - Killed N2
14. Yesssss - Yessbrb - Killed N3
15. Lightnight924 - Nakah92 - Killed D3

ps - all the cool people read all of the story.
pps - psycho still feels bad for having to rerole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 09:55 AM   #3
Yesssss
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Yesssss

The rest of the humans are idiots for not even voting against the only evidence out there.

I propose a full TWG ban to jugglinguy. He hasn't done **** in all the games he has played in so far.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:00 AM   #4
DarkManticoreX2
TWG Overlord
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to DarkManticoreX2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesssss View Post
I propose a full TWG ban to jugglinguy. He hasn't done **** in all the games he has played in so far.
I agree with this statement. He shows up, and then ****s up the entire game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
DarkManticoreX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #5
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Rofl@everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #6
heavylee
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to heavylee

Inactivity definitely made us lose. I don't want to play again if people are going to be so inactive. I was in the middle of exam period and still managed to talk to people. Anyways, it was a decent game I guess. We'll see how the next one goes.
heavylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 07:38 PM   #7
MiniNeo
FFR Player

hey guys

activity

especially in a manhunt game

k im done

ps **** god dammit vash =(
MiniNeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:23 PM   #8
pntballa18
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to pntballa18 Send a message via Skype™ to pntballa18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR View Post
pps - psycho still feels bad for having to rerole
as you should.

ps killing pnt night one is not funny.

brb florida

k done

hi jwc
Old 04-24-2007, 09:25 PM   #9
Demon_Of_The_Comet
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Demon_Of_The_Comet

You all suck

HEY WERE NOT GONNA VOTE BUT PUT MULTIPLE SAFETIES ON DEMON
Originally Posted by jewpinthethird
If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ******, put this in your profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_boy
firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.
Demon_Of_The_Comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DiscoBobbyPARANOiA

Im in ur postgame strokin my harbl

Iggy911Mc (12:55:49 AM): Mudkip is a Koala Bear.
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:08 AM   #11
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to X3R0H0UR

Old 04-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #12
vashthestampede0987
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to vashthestampede0987

Because compounds are totally elements too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I hate myself.

Cheers,

Synthlight
xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me
vashthestampede0987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #13
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Itt science.

Old 04-25-2007, 02:16 PM   #14
x3Mamimi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to x3Mamimi Send a message via Skype™ to x3Mamimi

rofl.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:05 PM   #15
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

Vash the Stampede

Old 04-25-2007, 04:54 PM   #16
DiscoBobbyPARANOiA
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3R0H0UR View Post
Vash the Stampede

[img]
wtg

Old 04-25-2007, 05:14 PM   #17
X3R0H0UR
FFR Player

lamo
Old 04-25-2007, 05:25 PM   #18
Lightknight924
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Lightknight924

I really didn't pay attention too much because everyone else was inactive, resulting in me being inactive.

PS. Hey thanks Torlock for putting a safety on me when there was still plenty of other people to put a safety on. I was lynched because of that mistake.

Last edited by Lightknight924; 04-25-2007 at 05:28 PM..
Lightknight924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:27 PM   #19
T3hDDRKid
FFR Player

As I've stated before..

MANHUNT
EQUALS
SUCK
T3hDDRKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #20
T3hDDRKid
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3R0H0UR View Post
lamo
You're laughing ass your off? =P
T3hDDRKid is offline   Reply With Quote