Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2005, 11:27 AM   #1
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default TWG XIV - Michigan Meetup - Day 6 - HUMAN VICTORY

SPECIAL ROLES ARE BEING TOLD VIA AIM THEIR ROLES

WHEN I TELL YOU YOUR ROLE, DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU GOT IT, BECAUSE HUMANS AREN'T GETTING IM'S

STORY WILL BE POSTED ONCE EVERYTHING IS SET

Spheriod and Demon have been cut by Chardish to decrease the game to 16 players.

Oh yea, 3 wolves, seer, guardian, psychic.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:10 AM   #2
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness
Default RE: TWG XIV - Roles going out

On a hot summer day, 16 people arrived at Pinball Pete’s in Ann Arbor Michigan. They all gathered to meet other people from the website Flash Flash Revolution, and to have a good time while playing some arcade games.

Chardish was the first to arrive at approximately 8pm. It was to be a lock in; 24 hours of playing video games, sponsored by FFR and LD42.

All of the others started to arrive, and introduced themselves. However, everyone stayed away from Tasselfoot, because he smelled bad.

The place started to clear out of the locals, and FFR had the place to themselves.

“Ok everyone, welcome to the first FFR Michigan Meetup. I am Site Admin lightdarkness, along side the admin Chardish, and forum mods Tasselfoot and Kilgamayan. We are going to be having some tournaments, and the staff of Pinball Pete’s will have some food and drinks for us, all paid for by our fearless leader Synthlight.” LD explained to everyone. “Lets start off by playing some random games, and we’ll get to the tournaments.”

LD then excused himself to the bathroom, as everyone got acquainted. While LD was in the bathroom, the lights shut off, and everyone screamed. LD rushed out of the bathroom “What happened!” he shouted, as he looked for a light switch.

Kefit found the circuit breaker, and turned the lights back on. Everyone was in horror as they saw the bloody body of Tasselfoot strung across the Pump it Up machine.

“Holy shit!” shouts Guido, “What happened”

“I hate to say it” starts Chardish, “but I think we have ourselves a TWG.”

Everyone was silent. Suddenly, a groan came from Tasselfoots body.

“He is still alive!” shouts LD

”I…. Was….. Guarded….” Spits out Tass

“Woah, this is gonna be one awesome TWG! Should we vote on host?” jokes alainbryden

“This is no time to joke” says LD, “This is a true TWG, serious business. I will be the host, because I was in the bathroom at the time, and it couldn’t be me. We need to start voting. Instalynch at 8 votes.”

Tasselfoot has been saved!

48 hours.

NOTE: This isn’t the original story I wanted to go with, but Chardish wants to save the Alderoth vs Sayban thing for another game, so meh :-\
Old 04-18-2005, 11:13 AM   #3
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

COME TO ME MY JUNGLE FRIENDS!!! And, by jungle friends, I mean seer, guardian, psychic.... We's got works to do, and it just got ALOT easier. Thank you my wolfy friends for continuing to have big hairy balls, and thank you guardian for having an even bigger, hairier pair.

# of times Tass has been saved = 2. W00t!
Old 04-18-2005, 11:14 AM   #4
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

PS - I can already feel my 6th win... TWG15 rox my sox. I am unbelievably happy right now, y'all have no idea.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:32 AM   #5
Kilgamayan
Super Scooter Happy
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Kilgamayan

I lol'd.

Suddenly I'm glad I'm no longer a wolf, so I didn't have to be the first one to swing for the fences and miss.
I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.
Old 04-18-2005, 12:31 PM   #6
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

This makes me happy.

So glad I am not a wolf right now. They must be squirming.
Old 04-18-2005, 01:21 PM   #7
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Sweet.

Now to try and find out who would be ballsy enough to try this for the third time in a row (as long as you don't count the ill-fated Alderoth-Sayban game).
Old 04-18-2005, 01:24 PM   #8
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

FYI:

Alainbryden
Blahblah18
Chardish
Flux_
Gamepro17616
GuidoHunter
HansSky
JenovaSephiroth
Kefit
Kilgamayan
Mead1
Nforcer06164
QreepyBORIS
Talisman
Tasselfoot
WhorliChan
Old 04-18-2005, 01:36 PM   #9
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Looks like the wolves haven't learned their lesson about Tass, but the guardian sure has their act together.

I forsee very little discussion, though. This looks like it's going to be a behind-the-scenes game with the guardian being successful Night 1. That's no fun =/

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"
Old 04-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #10
Kefit
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Kefit

Kefit42: Well, TWG 14 went from a game where the wolves were screwed, to another game were the wolves were screwed, and then it was started over with a different format and now the wolves are once more screwed XD
bjstrattonIM: XD Indeed.

I think that Hans used up several games worth of luck for the wolves, and now they are being forced to make it up. I'm just glad that it doesn't affect me in the game that might actually count XD

Anyway, my thoughts right now are more or less the same as they were in TWG 13, where Tass was wolfed night one - that is, I figure a long time player, fearful of a possible alliance around Tass, is among the wolves. However, these thoughts didn't get me too far last game, and so I don't think they are gonna get me far in this one either. Luckily, it seems this time we are all going to have a bit more to work with, so I'm hoping that we can avoid the multiple disasters that struck us in game 13.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:41 PM   #11
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Tass is human. :P

Rofl, when Tass comes to the REAL Michigan meetup, we have to reenact this. XD

And play some real TWG.

On topic, there is not a WHOLE lot to glean from Tass's near-wolfing.

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:45 PM   #12
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan

Joy of joys, he no longer has to scream out SEER ME! And I sincerely do not recommend wasting a seering on him anyways. Go guardian, whoever you are.

Sidenote to LD: I assume I'm sharing whatever room Tass is in, so can we get some superstrength deodorant?
My friend Cassie's amazing photography
Old 04-18-2005, 02:47 PM   #13
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Whorli: No.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:00 PM   #14
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164

Quote:
Originally Posted by whorlichan
Joy of joys, he no longer has to scream out SEER ME! And I sincerely do not recommend wasting a seering on him anyways. Go guardian, whoever you are.
But he may be still a wolf, if this is a repeat of the Alain stunt. Why do you recommend not seering him? You even mentioned in the chat that he wouldn't dare trying to do that if Alain tried that first. It all sounds oddly suspicious, Whorli.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2005, 03:10 PM   #15
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

I actually haven't talked to Whorli at all about TWG. But, her logic is correct. The only way I'd try and wolf myself night 1 is if the guardian had come to me. Now, in the past, seers HAVE come to me on night 1, but never a guardian. Not ever. In more than one game, seers have though. So, and I've said this in TWGs and in post-games... I would never attempt to kill myself if I was a wolf. Way too many variables. Even Alain waited until night 2 to try it last game, after knowing who the guardian was and trying to nudge her to guard him. Besides, I value my own playing way too much to try and kill myself to get saved, especially on night 1. To prove this, ask Cenright. In twg4, I was 100% sure he was the guardian and was guarding me. I still didn't try and kill myself. It just isn't worth the risk. Not ever, in my opinion.

Now, onto more fun matters.... I did have some interesting conversations with parties who know who they are before this went down. As such, I'm very curious to talk to him now that I've been saved, since it is possible that one was a wolf trying to get information out of me knowing that I had a death sentence on my head at the same time.

Also, nforcer, I hope to bring to light as much information as I can, but, unfortunately, you are likely going to be correct that this game will happen behind the scenes. I will do my best to share as much information as I can in the forums, to get everyone participating, but the crucial information will have to stay confidential... I'm sorry.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:11 PM   #16
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

Oh. One other thing..... in case one or more of the special roles is a newer player who is unsure of what to do, could my fellow humans please back me up that ALL of the special roles should come to me, so that we have a strong and solid alliance. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #17
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah, I'll back you up on that. All special roles, make sure you contact Tass and let him know who you are. If you don't, a wolf may very likely slip themselves (falsely, of course) into an alliance. Please, don't let that happen.

Quote:
Old 04-18-2005, 03:52 PM   #18
QreepyBORIS
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to QreepyBORIS Send a message via MSN to QreepyBORIS

Either all or none of these three are wolves: Tass, Whorli, nforcer.

I am banking on none. :P

Signature subject to change.

THE ZERRRRRG.
Old 04-18-2005, 03:54 PM   #19
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS

nforcer... you aren't on AIM... please log on so I can talk to you. Jenova also. You're the only 2 I haven't IMed yet.... not saying as to whether I've been contacted by any, all, or how many special roles...
Old 04-18-2005, 05:02 PM   #20
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman

Wait why do you say that qreepy? Did I miss something? How are whorli and nforcer confirmed humans all of a sudden?
Closed Thread