Old 11-28-2016, 08:56 PM   #1001
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: TWG Turbo VIII: Time Travel (Turbo) - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I think that was the one where you where pushing me for like the dumbest reasons ever. You tried buying people's votes for me with magic carpet rides.

Also the game that Haku intentionally held back on making post so I wouldn't use Post Theory to scumread him. I immediately scumread him.
If this is the case then it doesn't fit his analysis at all because I was pushing you preeeeeeeeeeeeety hard
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-28-2016, 08:57 PM   #1002
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Oh, and lol haku.

I like the attempt, but that's like super tunnel tier if I were wolf. Me/mellon would be pretty hilarious. I think I would though actually still vote for due to my displeasure of her game previous TWG.
laugh at a read, then say its something you probably would've done

????????????????????
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Quote:
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 11-28-2016, 08:58 PM   #1003
thesunfan
Role Tide

inDheart btw
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:59 PM   #1004
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

gerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
I went through dadcop's post history on FFR

I think they're someone's alt?

they were talking about fitness with archowl so we're in DEFCON territory now honestly
he has a weirdly hard time getting over this and it's not like it's verifiable within the context of the game beyond what dadcop told us, but this dominates his first entry into the thread and he still mentions it on return later

Quote:
this post really stuck out to me earlier but I don't really feel the same way as I did before

I might come back to it later but for now unvote
this is why i don't see sunfan's charu vote as a shitvote which i've mentioned before, because it itches me like he was using this as a real reason to make the vote regardless of what he said later

Quote:
tbh he feels kinda directionless and I don't like that
the thing i'm seeing is dfr got killed for not being Obviously Town, except we seem to disagree on what that entails

Quote:
also it is like

the worst read that I've made in a while but

nee not having an avatar is something that doesn't fly on his homesite of 2+2 because people often associate avatars with specific people rather than look at the username of someone paired with their posts and like

it makes me think he might be trying to fly under the radar because I'm rather sure people without avatars have their posts overlooked by other players a lot more often for this reason

I referenced it earlier kinda jokingly but its developed into a semi-serious read because its not something I think he would ever do on 2+2

not putting much weight behind it at all but Lar complaining about my avatar brought this back into my mind
marking because i don't remember if sunfan interacted with nee's response to this at all

Quote:
I feel kinda jumbled up

I think there's a wolf voting me (gut, will develop this)

other wolf is probably dfr

he basically stands accused of the high crime of not being obviously town, and I'm surprised there hasn't been much focus on this
you realize my vote was just a remnant of that first page joke, right? like, you did ack it at the time

anyway that confirms the Obviously Town thing i just wrote above, i thought i was stealing someone's wording lol, but think this is a pretty bad reason to lynch someone

Quote:
@anyone

do you FEEL dfr is a wolf

yes or yes
like this is where you lost me, there's no /real/ reason here

Quote:
ok I lied I have one more thing

reason I'm not voting dfr is because I feel like if dfr is a wolf, which is what it looks like to me, then I don't think he's with neeee for the response that dfr had regarding neee if that makes sense
another note: was this response thing ever found?

then i'm pretty sure he starts glomming onto me, though he's already set it up

Quote:
prolly is, yeah
his vote for MML was without reasoning and I've got MML as one of my stronger towns (which is to say he's not that strong)

he doesn't feel like himself and he feels like a dude who rolled wolf twice in a row never having rolled wolf before (if that makes sense)
is it because i haven't been making food this whole time lol

remember i replaced into the other game; now that i've actually come in on a d0 i feel fluffy and free, instead of trying to shove 1000 posts down my throat, is how i would assess myself (this is more @ your post before this one)

also color me interested in why you're townreading mml

Quote:
there's not actually drive to kill Charu there is the thing

I left a vote before I went to play DDR

I can't accuse him of having a read like that that early and seriously vote for him in the same sentence
you don't really need drive to kill people 3 hours into the day if you're planning to not be around, but then come back; i still think you were taking it semi-seriously when you came back

Quote:
killing new guy because he could be a sandbagger that intentionally lied about not playing before is more than a stretch for d0, lar

I think you're town and I think the reasons for your vote are not good

the stuff he said about mellon asking him question after question was a lot better kind of thing to call him scum for than what you're doing but basically all I'm saying is I think your case is beyond not good for a d0 lynch, especially given FFR's recent track record of lynching the new/returning players on d0
oh actually hey i'll call this an mml read. i like that sunfan doesn't like mml's dadcop vote

Quote:
ps applies but less so

I don't think it matters too much for you not to defend a new player as a wolf if you got shit on for it your previous wolfing
and well i kinda like this post too

Quote:
the problem is you didn't make the wagon you joined one

(wagon being 2 votes lol)

I encourage people to join me on dfr dude's markedly different from his town play
and again i just don't see the differences, i just see sunfan trying to get him mad to try to work it out

so maybe i am starting to get where he was coming from

and i think i get what he's saying about elephants

Quote:
given his one(1) wolf game, I do think that he's just naturally good at this kind of thing

I absolutely think he's town though
@sunfan again since i didn't see it answered who is being talked about in this post? the one wolf game makes me think it's me but i'm not in your townreads, and the thing you're quoting is talking about dadcop and i don't know why he would have a wolf game if we don't actually know his history besides him saying he's never played something called "twg" before, especially not here

Quote:
might I daresay he's checking with a limp wrist like a little girl?
ok now i get you more

sunfan also gets like a smidge of a town lean me thinks
Old 11-28-2016, 08:59 PM   #1005
thesunfan
Role Tide

after review I'd probably have my list like

Haku
Charu

Lar

Neee

-----

mellon
inDheart
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:00 PM   #1006
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
laugh at a read, then say its something you probably would've done

????????????????????
Because despite my vote, our interactions being read as purposely bussing, then defending, and then bussing again is lol tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:02 PM   #1007
thesunfan
Role Tide

@indheart

2nd to last quote from me is about Lar in his first wolf game
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:02 PM   #1008
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Because despite my vote, our interactions being read as purposely bussing, then defending, and then bussing again is lol tier
I respectfully disagree that its loltier
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:02 PM   #1009
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

I initially intended to vote DFR. I had a vote on him during nearly the entirety of D0.

I vote swapped at the end of the day because I started feeling uncomfortable about voting him when he started soft-claiming.

I don't have solid reasons to push on inDheart, but I would prefer a VT dead over a PR.

Still, all of this was at speculation level and I didn't really know for sure until DFR flipped.

DFR is self-pres and it's possible AA has read DFR as PR and moved to inD.

I would need to revisit AA.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #1010
Etylukah
Ultimate Gamer
FFR Veteran

tl;dr: I think inDheart wagon is the consequence of a lack of a better wagon.
Old 11-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #1011
thesunfan
Role Tide

if I'm wrong on a town, even though I have lar stronger on the list, I think he is more likely to be a wolf with mellon/inDheart than neee is, so I guess I'm more likely to be wrong on him?

I'm p sure I'm not wrong on Charu based on his play today so if this bites me in the butt he can quote this in the postgame and mock me next osucall I join
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #1012
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
tl;dr: I think inDheart wagon is the consequence of a lack of a better wagon.
there were several other wagons before AA dropped the first vote

by several I mean like 3 or 4

the wagon developed late, so if people wanted other wagons, they could've made them so I think this is wrong
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:05 PM   #1013
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etylukah View Post
DFR is self-pres and it's possible AA has read DFR as PR and moved to inD.
I guess its possible but if you look at his posts I don't think he had gotten there yet
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #1014
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
inDheart was self pres. I know he wanted another wagon, so not really holding this too much against him but I would bet that at least one wolf is on one of the main wagons just because if one wolf is trying to keep their hands clear, its less likely that the other is going to attempt to do so as well out of fear of appearing similar to said wolfbro. Specifically mentioned the AtE that dfr was throwing out was "weird," can you expand on what you meant by this, inDheart?
AtE thing is probably me reading him too closely into playing the same way he did in W15 (i think i'm thinking of the right game here). in that game he was pretty much defeated instead of kinda lashing out and poking at things and gearing up for a claim, and that kind of defeat is actually what let him survive a day since people moved off. he made a similar comment like "i'll do better tomorrow" but the thing is he wasn't really too worried about dying or anything as vt. by comparison the emotion he was throwing off this time, and the timing of his soft, read eerily like when he got lynched in fire emblem
Old 11-28-2016, 09:07 PM   #1015
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
I guess its possible but if you look at his posts I don't think he had gotten there yet
I should clarify

when he started the inDheart wagon, I don't think he knew

by the time he asked me to trust him and vote inDheart, he probably knew
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:08 PM   #1016
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
AtE thing is probably me reading him too closely into playing the same way he did in W15 (i think i'm thinking of the right game here). in that game he was pretty much defeated instead of kinda lashing out and poking at things and gearing up for a claim, and that kind of defeat is actually what let him survive a day since people moved off. he made a similar comment like "i'll do better tomorrow" but the thing is he wasn't really too worried about dying or anything as vt. by comparison the emotion he was throwing off this time, and the timing of his soft, read eerily like when he got lynched in fire emblem
ok, this isn't what I had thought you meant, but I like this specifically because of the last part being a part of why I thought he was a wolf too
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:08 PM   #1017
thesunfan
Role Tide

i'm gonna iso lar just to make sure my feels are still goodfeels
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:10 PM   #1018
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Quote:
If this is the case then it doesn't fit his analysis at all because I was pushing you preeeeeeeeeeeeety hard
i'm fairly certain i remember you moving off him the next day when he didn't die before even though you voted him in your first post on that day and said you were "not moving"

you pushed him hard, but you found better things to vote for
Old 11-28-2016, 09:10 PM   #1019
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post

shit, I missed Lar choosing an avatar for me

sorry Lar =x
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-28-2016, 09:10 PM   #1020
thesunfan
Role Tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inDheart View Post
i'm fairly certain i remember you moving off him the next day when he didn't die before even though you voted him in your first post on that day and said you were "not moving"

you pushed him hard, but you found better things to vote for
I voted him and Haku both at least 2 times possibly 3 if memory serves
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread