Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2009, 06:56 AM   #301
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]
Default Re: XOON 4 submissions open

too many steppable songs.... i only manage to step 10 measures per shot when i step my current wip...
kommisar[os] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #302
kommisar[os]
Banned

REVIOUS:

river flows in you: nicely composed and nice sync, a bit of a snoozefest but once the climax theory starts it feels sweet. acceptin since we probably need one easy file like this

romantic fall - sync at the start needs some fixing since it leads to a few missed notes and weird stuff. probably pick a better song since this was pretty repetitive and not that fun =/ reject

the dark asshole - round 2 tourney file with above 30 average is auto accept. feels like a vgmp2 metal file haha

the end of 1000 years - missing a lot of guitar notes, some notes aren't on beat with what you're following. yea file is a mess. reject

sheik theme - i don't really see the fun in this. basically feels like hidding 4th hands the entire song. reject

luna cock - file itself is pretty cool but idk if it needed a restep. too much stuff going on in this song lmao. i'll let mocher gundam decide this one

metal squad - coul song haha. file was kinda repetitive and easy but then solo kicked in and was coul again. i'll lightly accept this

moon child - ;_;;;;;;;;;;;;; hay an on sync moon child stepped properly. duno what others will think of this but i thought it was hella fun. accep

the justice ray - very repetitive beats and jump jacks. nothing really special. song is awesome but i think i'll have to say no to this one.

Last edited by kommisar[os]; 08-30-2009 at 08:25 AM..
Old 08-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #303
WTFBrandon
Shout out to Hades
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar[os] View Post
too many steppable songs.... i only manage to step 10 measures per shot when i step my current wip...
I am the same, which is why i posted the links here incase anybody else wants to give them a shot.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:24 AM   #304
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

i'm sending something in :O... dunno if its your type of files since its all ver ma and scoring file. i think it has a good amount of replayability.... the ending is what i was unsure about but thats up to you judgez if i need to fix it.

Last edited by xferrarix; 08-30-2009 at 10:26 AM..
xferrarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 10:27 AM   #305
kommisar[os]
Banned

those ususally end up being accepted anyway
Old 08-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #306
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Sheiks theme was rejected ;________;
Old 08-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #307
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

Going to do the finishing touches on my chiptune file now. Should be sending it in either today or tomolo.

That is if the deadline is still the 5th

Might be able to squeeze one more file too, and I cant believe no one bothered to do a proper stepfile of it. You will see.
operationstrawbarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:02 PM   #308
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

tomolo
Old 08-30-2009, 03:17 PM   #309
stargroup
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
50 accepted files and more to come...

If this becomes bigger than DCP, I'll laugh
maybe you guys are too lenient
Old 08-30-2009, 03:44 PM   #310
who_cares973
FFR Player

maybe they know what fun is
Old 08-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #311
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

(Ferrari) Evans
A lot less left hand biased than Linus' chart, haha. Accepted. Pretty much will be the Anisakis of this pack.

(Scylaax) Luna Clock
Song didn't need a restep TBH because Zagh's file is fine. Looking past the fact that you restepped, solo was pretty cool. Accepted.

(Scylaax) Metal Squad
Really repetitive. I lost interest and attention throughout most of the file. Once the solo kicked it, the file became more interesting but other than that file is really generic and bland. Rejected

(Scylaax) Moon Child
For a restep, this was pretty good. Enjoyed this one more than the original so I'll Accept.

(Who_Cares973) River Flows In You
Masterful syncing. Initially thought you restepped the original song but I definitely enjoyed this arrangement way more. Accepted.

(Sargon) Robotica
First Korean submission, cool. Overall, file was actually pretty decent however it did get pretty boring considering that the same 48th and 32nd notes popped up every few measures and the layering stays pretty much the same throughout. Accepted.

(TranceCore) Romantic Fall
The sync in the beginning seems off. Overall, layering is good but file lacked fun and replay value. This is usually why I don't step piano compositions or arranges. Rejected.

(Who_Cares973) Sheik Theme
Too short and overall there was no fun or replay value in this. Uniquely stepped but this wouldn't warrant an accept from me. Rejected.

(Diokatsu) The End of 1000 Years
The entire beginning is a mess. Jumps are off with what you're trying to layer and overall you're missing a bunch of notes throughout. This would've been a really cool file too if you stepped it properly. Rejected.

(Scylaax) The Justice Ray III
Awesome song but file is really repetitive. Nothing notable even stood out in this and it lacks replay value. Rejected.

(OperationStrawberry) 夜折り折り折り折り折り
Definitely better than both your previous submissions combined. Overall, file was well stepped and is enjoyable to some extent. My only nitpicks with this are the missing hand placements and there are parts where you could've layered mini-freezes to a few background sounds. Accepted. I'll try to see if I can get this translated into English for you.

(SulferDragon) Astro Man Stage
Mini freezes are a nice touch. However, file is too short and lacks replay value. Blame the song choice for the genericness of this file. Rejected.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 08-31-2009 at 02:35 AM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #312
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

Just sent my chiptune file. Heres the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM6El...e=channel_page

I better not hear that this song is repetitive like most of my selections or Im going to kick something. I can promise that it will be cute and cuddly and alive. Thats right... puppies and kittens.

Not what I would usually step, but this song is just to awsome and no one has even seen it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
tomolo
Is this really when submissions closed? Not saying you are a liar, but I heard the date was september 5th and I just find this hard to believe. Or were you talking to someone else? Just asking because you posted right after I did.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #313
who_cares973
FFR Player

no one gets my sheik theme ;_;
Old 08-30-2009, 04:44 PM   #314
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationstrawbarry View Post
Just sent my chiptune file. Heres the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM6El...e=channel_page

I better not hear that this song is repetitive like most of my selections or Im going to kick something. I can promise that it will be cute and cuddly and alive. Thats right... puppies and kittens.

Not what I would usually step, but this song is just to awsome and no one has even seen it.
lol the song sounds cool. the video is awesome too. if it gets accepted it should be the bg

Quote:
Is this really when submissions closed? Not saying you are a liar, but I heard the date was september 5th and I just find this hard to believe. Or were you talking to someone else? Just asking because you posted right after I did.
tomolo
Old 08-30-2009, 04:57 PM   #315
xferrarix
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xferrarix

judge faster damn it i need to know if evans sucks
xferrarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:58 PM   #316
Gundam-Dude
`~`

If it's a submission from you, Kommi is bound to auto-accept it. I already accepted your file so pretty sure you're safe

Old 08-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #317
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
lol the song sounds cool. the video is awesome too. if it gets accepted it should be the bg
Got patashu to review it twice and kommi looked it over (Thx u 2) and I did as much fixes as Im capable of, and I did a lot and it took a total of 3-4 days, and that includes today.

LOL IM going to say probably the most perverted sentence/paragraph you will ever hear me say: I want a Hentai BG as the background if this gets accepted and I think I have just the one. Honestly though, I dont care what you guys use, although I think something anime and sexy related is more relevent I think. I honestly think this image is better http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUDD...eature=channel. I get a hard on when I see this and I can't tare my eyes away from it. I wouldn't mind this being the BG, but whatever.

I think I did a really good job on this file btw.

****... I was going to step stomp to my beat from DDR2 for my second file for this pack. Ehhh whatever. Still will step it. I can't believe no one stepped that song yet. Im doing it after my break today. I dont think Ill be done for this pack if subs close tomolo.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 08-30-2009 at 05:20 PM..
Old 08-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #318
Gundam-Dude
`~`

If you have a picture that you want me to use, feel free to link me. Psycho and I are doing most of the graphics sets but I automatically get dibs on all Vocaloid and NSFW graphics

And seeing as the picture used in the chiptune video is Vocaloid (I don't get what relevance it has to the song though...), I might actually have that image laying around somewhere.

/edit

reviewed

Quote:
(OperationStrawberry) 夜折り折り折り折り折り
Definitely better than both your previous submissions combined. Overall, file was well stepped and is enjoyable to some extent. My only nitpicks with this are the missing hand placements and there are parts where you could've layered mini-freezes to a few background sounds. Accepted. I'll try to see if I can get this translated into English for you.

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 08-30-2009 at 05:26 PM..
Old 08-30-2009, 05:40 PM   #319
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

My original plan was to put hands in it, but one thing that I observed in SM is that everything had hands and I wanted to try something different. However, if everyone agrees that hands should be put in the file, then Ill be glad to put in hands in the file. Whatever makes this epic song and file more awsome, Ill do it.

I also dont mind adding the mini freezes if you found some that i missed. A lot of **** goes on in this song and I promise you I missed something. But you will have to give me exact locations though because chances are, I either missed it, or didn't see it as a freeze. On the other hand, Ill replay this file a bit more to see if I missed anything else, but Im sure this is final unless someone finds something that I didn't. Ill be happy to make corrections and resend. What I have in this file is everything that I heard and not missed.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 08-30-2009 at 06:07 PM..
Old 08-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #320
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
Network Security Analyst
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR Send a message via MSN to PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam-Dude View Post
If you have a picture that you want me to use, feel free to link me. Psycho and I are doing most of the graphics sets but I automatically get dibs on all Vocaloid and NSFW graphics
1- you can take all vocaloid, I really don't care.
2- You gotta share those

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightdarkness
I'm light f**king darkness
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR is offline   Reply With Quote