Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2009, 06:07 PM   #1
Elfen_Lied90
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to Elfen_Lied90
Question What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

Describe your worst day/worst experience that happened while FCing a song or AAA a song/just playing in general! Let the anger out! :P
Elfen_Lied90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #2
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999
Default Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

southern cross bf in the last 30 notes
awein999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:11 PM   #3
Vanilla Mnm
cavs
FFR Veteran

Default Re: What is THE WORST FFR Experience/Bad Day You have Ever had and What caused it?

Well, I'm not very good at FCs on long songs lol
So, my friend hit my fingers in the last couple notes on BB Evolution. OHHH He got a beatin'
Vanilla Mnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
HonMelCal-spread-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla Mnm View Post
Well, I'm not very good at FCs on long songs lol
So, my friend hit my fingers in the last couple notes on BB Evolution. OHHH He got a beatin'
______
_____
____
__
_
HonMelCal-spread- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #5
jellygod
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jellygod Send a message via Skype™ to jellygod

probably the 5 or so times i BFed montrous turtles, or the lovely lovely lovely AAA where i always kept getting goods on random notes, i think LLL took me the most time to get in terms of a AAA, always kept booflag/bfing it FUKCCKS

RETIRED
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
jellygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

oo I bet tera has good stories

last year I threw a lamp out of my dorm window because it took me over 500 tries to FC mercury lamp because I couldn't do the weird roll patterns at the start, even with mashing.

actually I realized afterward trying to do things on the brink of your skill level is really stupid, you might as well invest the time and energy you spend whoring something for a specific achievement (an AAA after numerous sdg's for example) on actually getting better at the game, then going back and doing things when you can do them easily

so basically I never get mad at stepmanias or ffr anymore because there's really nothing to get mad at because I rarely play anything I even have a chance of AA'ing anymore
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
tha Guardians
MCDC 2011
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tha Guardians Send a message via MSN to tha Guardians Send a message via Yahoo to tha Guardians

Missflagged Beethoven Virus 40 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthlight
I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

Cheers,

Synthlight
tha Guardians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
jellygod
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jellygod Send a message via Skype™ to jellygod

mina, i find it really ironic how you broke a lamp because you couldnt fc mercury LAMP, lol that just made my day. and ps how do you not fc it with mashing :P

RETIRED
Rank 8 in regional ranking(Great Lakes)
"Never argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
jellygod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #9
dandandamdandan1111
the baker man
FFR Veteran

TRYING TO ****ING FC SILLY SYMPHONY IS MY WORST FFR ExPERIENCE
dandandamdandan1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #10
MinaciousGrace
FFR Player
D7 Elite Keysmasher

I have no ****ing idea that's why I got so frustrated -__-
MinaciousGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #11
HonMelCal-spread-
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post

last year I threw a lamp out of my dorm window because it took me over 500 tries to FC mercury lamp because I couldn't do the weird roll patterns at the start, even with mashing.
I hate that pattern with a passion, too. I can't get through it without hitting BS averages now. It's way too "visual" for me.

Also, that last bit of word you gave is so true. I can't even begin to explain.
______
_____
____
__
_
HonMelCal-spread- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #12
8 Hour Whore
←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to 8 Hour Whore

Worst = 1 miss on Intergraation 200 notes before the end on sightread...
Silly Symp is an easy FC lol
I don't see why only 148 people have it FC'd..

Best AAA: Banned Forever
BlackFlags: 49
8 Hour Whore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #13
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

booflagging club 30 times
Sprite- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:45 PM   #14
Ephraim Desole
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Ephraim Desole Send a message via MSN to Ephraim Desole

I was trying to FC Here's To Life [Oni], I had a combo of 1,101 and then I missed on an easy part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
"Someone is making a bad post! On FFR! Let's crowd in a circle around them and grab each others' dicks comrades. Team Litodude, ASSSEEEEEMMMBLEEE!"
Ephraim Desole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #15
SKG_Scintill
Spun a twirly fruitcake,
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Missing on the last 20 notes of southern cross while having an SDG, I've had this... I don't know, I think 50 times now
My best is still 47 0 0 6... I've FCed it once, but now I have 300 mind block spread over the entire song

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluguerilla
So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
___
. RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
. ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
SKG_Scintill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #16
remedy1502
remederpin
FFR Veteran

Lag spike in the last 5 notes AAAing Air.
Good on last note of numerous songs.
Lol.
remedy1502 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:00 PM   #17
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

I don't know if I can pinpoint a single experience, but I have broken 4 keyboards (including my laptop one) because off FFR.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #18
The5thMoon
self-fulfilled prophecy
FFR Veteran

I don't know if it's the worst experience that's happened, but I within a week, I got 5-10 fmo bf's and booflags.
Old 07-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #19
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Boo on Novo Nundo after the last step
Way back before I AAAd it, at that point in my life, it was the most pissed I had ever been at anything ever in life.

Not exactly related to playing, but this would be the worst. My brother deleted my FFR folder (all the scores I've ever SSd, including all my AAAs in order and a list of them in order as well), as well as passworded his computer so that I couldn't use it anymore (only XP comp in the house, I still don't have access to it, pretty much retired from FFR due to this, nothing I can do about it). I went nuts, put my head threw my wall, and then into a solid door frame somewhere around 10 times in a row. I felt kinda dumb after I found out he didn't delete the folder, rather, he made it a hidden folder. I didn't really care though because I was mega-relieved that he didn't delete the past 2.5 years of my life pretty much. Also when he came home from work today he told me he would take the password of his computer. This has a chance at being the best thing that's ever happened in my FFR career.

As for best, there have been tons of things that have made me overwhelmed with joy. Such as way back when I AAAd Strangeprogram/FotBB. The day I AAAd 5 new FMOs, at that point I only had 6 FMO AAAs, this was around when I started to get good IMO. The day I got my exRank 1 PK, and Big Blue AAA. When I AAA'd Otaku Oni and 3 other token FMOs the next day, reaching all token FMOs AAAd, I AAA'd Caprice in the middle of getting those last 3 FMOs also, which was an amazing accomplish for me, I felt it was my best AAA because of how gay that file is, I couldn't even FC it most the time due to mental blocks. When I AAA'd Hajnal, took me about 7 months to AAA, the journey started way back when I used to play on my family XP computer when we still had it, I wound up getting it on my brothers computer months after I had already been playing on it, I was sooooo relieved to have finally got it. Mario Minor AAA was huge for me also, it felt like one of the hardest FMOs at to me when I got it not too long ago, it's pretty easy now. RunnyMorning holy ****, this is probably my favorite, took even longer than Hajnal, I started trying for this May 3rd 2008, I was racing Destiny for it, I got it May 8th, 2009, a full year after I started trying for it, and
7 months after Destiny got it...Next up, my T0 get, as well as that kinda annoying Pants score. Lastly, when I AAA'd Demon Fire, which was my worst song for a very very long time, managed to AAA Eradication shortly after that also, I BFd many many many months before, and I couldn't even get past the intro burst for many many months as well, I never thought I'd get it.

SM, I guess the time I broke my keyboard over my head?
Best, when I got my Gigadelic/Disregard scores, I started clapping and cheering because I was so happy, I felt as though I had just won a gold medal in the Olympics. Well, maybe when I quadded Over Shiver Mountain, I was pretty damn happy about that also.

lol I typed my life
[TeRa] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #20
Bluearrowll
⊙▃⊙
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Bluearrowll Send a message via MSN to Bluearrowll

worst; Gacha gacha mate tournament played over 800 times and still couldnt AAA

best; AAAing Ketsarku Mozgalom in school infront of rival friends lolol
5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

FMO AAA Count: 71
FGO AAA Count: 10

Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
PS: Cool AAA's Terry
- I Love You

An Alarm Clock's Haiku
beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
beep beep beep beep beep
- ieatyourlvllol
Bluearrowll is offline   Reply With Quote