Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-9-2008, 08:37 PM   #61
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Law where if you can't prove nothing, you can't do nothing about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricoo View Post
First off, no 9th grader is worth it because you'll just break up by the time you get to college. If you don't, then you'll break up by the time she gets to college because lets be honest, 300 sized school? Once she gets older you guys will be out of things to "do" and she'll have more attractive guys around her for once.

Psht. College students here? Please say amen to that.
Amen to that on multiple, multiple levels.

College is where high school relationships go to die. There are simply too many changes, transitions, new experiences, new people, new schedules, new lifestyles... everything's one big change, and previous relationships (especially if they turn long distance) simply cannot survive. The failure rate's just too high.
MrRubix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2008, 08:37 PM   #62
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to EnR Send a message via MSN to EnR
Default Re: Law where if you can't prove nothing, you can't do nothing about it.

Btw, I don't mind study hall that much, because I come on FFR and read the forums, or play Stepmania, look for a new car, or anything else fun on a laptop.

Also, about me and my GF, I'll ust ignore what you said because I really care about her. But lets not start this about relationships.

I usually am somewhere when i skip though, I'm in the caf, or the gym. So I'm still on school grounds and under teacher super-vision.I still haven't gotten caught skipping, althought I don't skip it much.

However, like I said, I agree we should be punished -if caught- for skippijng study hall, but really, taking away all four of our hard earned credits? I mean, isn't that a bit harsh.

Edit: I understand all the changes to be made when I'll be going to college, but I'll just hope we'll stay together.

Last edited by EnR; 12-9-2008 at 08:40 PM..
EnR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2008, 08:52 PM   #63
Patricoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnR View Post
Btw, I don't mind study hall that much, because I come on FFR and read the forums, or play Stepmania, look for a new car, or anything else fun on a laptop.

Also, about me and my GF, I'll ust ignore what you said because I really care about her. But lets not start this about relationships.

I usually am somewhere when i skip though, I'm in the caf, or the gym. So I'm still on school grounds and under teacher super-vision.I still haven't gotten caught skipping, althought I don't skip it much.

However, like I said, I agree we should be punished -if caught- for skippijng study hall, but really, taking away all four of our hard earned credits? I mean, isn't that a bit harsh.

Edit: I understand all the changes to be made when I'll be going to college, but I'll just hope we'll stay together.
Okay, some quick advice about the girl while I can do it now. Please, date and love while in highschool. I endorse it. I'm just saying, make sure you got some prep work done *just in case.* I mean you never know when the girl will up and go down on someone else. *rimshot* Just sayin'. I mean the guy just seconded my statement. Just make sure plan B is tucked away somewhere in your lockbox. A totally friendly tip.

But skipping is still skipping mate. It's a pretty serious problem. The reason schools now-a-days use that credit system instead of the pass-or-fail system that older and catholic schools use is to lesson the amount of skipping and add a new level of discipline actions. In short, remember how I mentioned before about the idea of someone ruining for the rest of us? Thats what yer doing.
Old 12-9-2008, 08:58 PM   #64
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Well, you guys made some good points, I'll just go to the damn class, deal with it, maybe skip every now and then, but I'll go to it. Won't argue against the principal.

I don't know what to say about the GF situation, we can't tell the future, I'll find out what what to do when the time comes.

Thanks, guys.
Old 12-9-2008, 09:00 PM   #65
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Sadly they can do that because they are the teacher. When you sign up for the class (Or the syllabus should you get one) you agree to their rules, she has the right to enforce them either fairly or unfairly.

It sucks.

Edit: I think i got ninja'd
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2008, 09:03 PM   #66
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

I can tell the future.

I will bet you $20,000 that you and your girlfriend don't make it.

That is how confident I am.

< /evil mean blunt truth >
Old 12-9-2008, 09:13 PM   #67
Patricoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
I can tell the future.

I will bet you $20,000 that you and your girlfriend don't make it.

That is how confident I am.

< /evil mean blunt truth >
You shouldn't bet that. The odds are so much in your favor that the payout would be less then 1. lol

Don't worry. Even though the breakup will be hard, you'll find out that lots of other girls will be willing to touch you. Trust me. hahaha
Old 12-9-2008, 09:15 PM   #68
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Well, my parents have been together since they were in 10th grade, they went to diff schools, lived in diff towns, and went to diff colleges, still stayed together, they're in their mid-40's now.

So just goes to show there is hope for us:P
Old 12-9-2008, 09:16 PM   #69
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Logically incorrect, but yes, there is always.... hope

*snicker*

And then there's highly-probabilistic reality.
Old 12-9-2008, 09:19 PM   #70
igotrhythm
Fractals!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to igotrhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post
I can tell the future.
Sigged.

Last edited by igotrhythm; 12-9-2008 at 09:21 PM..
igotrhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-9-2008, 09:20 PM   #71
EnR
Massive flaming dildos.

Haha, either way, I what I wanted out of this thread. If I wanted to know about me and my girlfriend breaking up because of college, I would have asked. xD
Old 12-9-2008, 09:22 PM   #72
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Consider it a juicy and highly accurate freebie, then.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 PM   #73
~kitty~
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Comet View Post
that is pretty disturbing kitty, but did you follow verbal directions? she could have specified decimals to be rounded to the largest xth digit.
The only instructions were "Solve and show work".

No instructions on using decimals... I was paying attention.
~kitty~ is offline   Reply With Quote