Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
steviepoo
FFR Player

Default are those top scores honestly for real....

The people that have gotten all perfects on the songs that are just insane, is it really for real? or are they using a special bind or macro for their keyboard? i find it so hard to believe that people have actually gotten ALL perfects on some of those songs with just a regular keyboard and the keys going down. maybe if they made a bind to a key that presses two arrows at once and got used to that... maybe... but i mean come on.

is it for real or is it just macros/special keyboards?

and im not a newb, this account is 5 years old and im "overall" ranked like 5400 or something. so i've played my fair share of games, and i can beat any song, but thats just key mashing on some songs..
Old 04-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv
Default Re: are those top scores honestly for real....

i aaa'd most of the songs at one point therefore i must be cheating

it's real. watch videos lol
Old 04-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
Adamaja456
Absurd
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Adamaja456 Send a message via MSN to Adamaja456 Send a message via Yahoo to Adamaja456 Send a message via Skype™ to Adamaja456

most of the top scores are legit. People have fast fingers and thin keys to ultimate FFR pwnage

582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Old 04-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #4
Sullyman2007
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Sullyman2007

It just takes alot of practice to get that good. Some people catch on quicker than others to.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #5
steviepoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
i aaa'd most of the songs at one point therefore i must be cheating

it's real. watch videos lol
what is aaa'd

ive never spoken to anyone about FFR.. just played myself for a while
Old 04-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

I used to have 118 AAA's, but now I have 1 because of a very unfortunate accident

Edit: AAA'd means you have gotten the highest amount of perfects possible on a song. For Non-subscribers there are some songs which all perfects are not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Quote:
welcome to D6

start playing
Old 04-15-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
I used to have 118 AAA's, but now I have 1 because of a very unfortunate accident

Edit: AAA'd means you have gotten the highest amount of perfects possible on a song. For Non-subscribers there are some songs which all perfects are not possible.
Don't tell me you hacked, too. =/

Anywho, no they/were not cheating. It's actually very simple to AAA (get all perfects on a song) something. The key to doing it, though, is to just practice your accuracy.
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

Last edited by EAGAMES; 04-15-2008 at 07:15 PM..
Old 04-15-2008, 07:19 PM   #8
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGAMES View Post
Don't tell me you hacked, too. =/

Anywho, no they/were not cheating. It's actually very simple to AAA (get all perfects on a song) something. The key to doing it, though, is to just practice your accuracy.
No, It wasn't me...but it was someone else trying to help which ended up making it worse.

Quote:
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Quote:
welcome to D6

start playing
Old 04-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #9
steviepoo
FFR Player

I can AAA plenty.... I'm just talking about like final fantasy last battle festival kinda stuff... like are you frekain kidding me? the first part sure, but when it gets all nuts i'm sorry i dont see a human being able to AAA the entire song... no way. you may get lucky and get all perfects on a really tough part, but to be that consistent the entire song... im sorry but no way... people gotta be using something... im just using the four arrows. your fingers must get in eachother's way at some point of all that crap.

i can finish the song and i can get high combos, but i cant combo the whole song... that'd take like a month of practice... and even then i wouldnt be able to perfect every single one of them...
Old 04-15-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

It's not hard, lol. You just get good reflexes. I can AAA it with a few tries easily, so I must be cheating, right?
Old 04-15-2008, 07:28 PM   #11
steviepoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
It's not hard, lol. You just get good reflexes. I can AAA it with a few tries easily, so I must be cheating, right?
you can AAA final fantasy last battle festival easily..

ok then u can prove it to me. make a third person view video, turn your computer off, and then turn it back on, open ffr and start it up.

then again you could just say you're korean, then it's believable
Old 04-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #12
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!

In my opinion, FFLBF is freakin' easy! I think I have a bad score on it though... like 8 goods. =/

It seems hard because you can't read the notes at all, or you could but you can't make out the patterns. Don't you think if people were using some sort of program to do all these things everyone would have a AAA on it? Wouldn't you think Death Piano would be AAA or at least FC'd by now? Or, have you noticed a lot of people who use programs like that are banned or eventually get brought out into the light as a hacker?

Things like that can only make you think that logically people could do it with just four fingers.
Quote:
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Old 04-15-2008, 07:36 PM   #13
steviepoo
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGAMES View Post
In my opinion, FFLBF is freakin' easy! I think I have a bad score on it though... like 8 goods. =/

It seems hard because you can't read the notes at all, or you could but you can't make out the patterns. Don't you think if people were using some sort of program to do all these things everyone would have a AAA on it? Wouldn't you think Death Piano would be AAA or at least FC'd by now? Or, have you noticed a lot of people who use programs like that are banned or eventually get brought out into the light as a hacker?

Things like that can only make you think that logically people could do it with just four fingers.
well i guess people are just hardcore about it.

like watching a pro play starcraft, absolute perfection (now you see where my korean comment came from). and the game has been out long enough...

oh well, i think this is just a question i always wanted to ask because of top scores like that on things like the hardest classical songs back when this game came out.

ive played like 2000 games overall, im guessing you guys are upwards of like 200,000
Old 04-15-2008, 07:37 PM   #14
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

i have 16,008, but about 13,000 of them are just boo-outs so they don't count lol
Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #15
awein999
(ಠ⌣ಠ)
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to awein999

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviepoo View Post
I can AAA plenty.... I'm just talking about like final fantasy last battle festival kinda stuff... like are you frekain kidding me? the first part sure, but when it gets all nuts i'm sorry i dont see a human being able to AAA the entire song... no way. you may get lucky and get all perfects on a really tough part, but to be that consistent the entire song... im sorry but no way... people gotta be using something... im just using the four arrows. your fingers must get in eachother's way at some point of all that crap.

i can finish the song and i can get high combos, but i cant combo the whole song... that'd take like a month of practice... and even then i wouldnt be able to perfect every single one of them...
Final fantasy last battle is long but it is easy compared to other songs out there. Length is not really the primary factor. It seems impossible to you but what seems impossible to you might not be impossible to other experienced players on this site. You ever try something you thought was impossible when you first started playing, but than you got better and actually AAA"d it? Yes almost all great scores on this game are in fact for real.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #16
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!

I've played 33,996 games but like all of them are boo-outs so whatever.
Quote:
Old 04-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #17
steviepoo
FFR Player

kk you guys proved your point.

ill just take your word for it for now, but if someone made a video where they turned off and on computer (ensuring no programs) and loaded up FFR and AAA'd one of those "impossible" songs.. then i'd get shut up for good
Old 04-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #18
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

yeah there are plenty of those

go check them out on youtube

sm is even better because sm is harder and people who take this game srsly play sm not ffr wat
Old 04-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #19
windsurfer-sp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to windsurfer-sp

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviepoo View Post
kk you guys proved your point.

ill just take your word for it for now, but if someone made a video where they turned off and on computer (ensuring no programs) and loaded up FFR and AAA'd one of those "impossible" songs.. then i'd get shut up for good
There are millions of videos. Go into youtube and type in the letters f f r. You then search it and watch to your hearts content.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #20
Linksbro
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

This guy is blinded by our power =p

EDIT: Someone post a vid of Wooke on sm
Closed Thread