Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 07:53 PM   #21
ddrmaxextreme2
FFR Player

Angry Re: Stupid Hijackers & Spyware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibs View Post
Google 10010101001010.exe. The only result is this thread. You made it up. Develop an immunodeficiency-associated lymphoproliferative disorder.
OF COURSE THE CREATORS OF THE VIRUS ARE NOT GOING TO GIVE IT A NAME AND ALSO IT ISNT A WEBSITE IT IS AN ORG BUT IT IS ONLY DONE THROUGH AIM AND E MAIL THIS HAS BEEN A THING GOING AROUND AND ALSO i SAID IT MASKS IT SELF SO IT IS NEVER THE SAME NAME THAT IS ITS "SUPPOSIVE NAME". WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THIS THING IS...OK. AND BTW IT ISN'T FOUND THROUGH GOOGLE BECAUSE IT IS RAN THROUGH EMAILS. I could try to show you that is if you sign up have the time, rescourses, pass a test, and have prior knowledge to certain required fields.

p.s. the virus masks it self including names and yes I can't find it on google or ask. and no i am NOT dumb. Don't believe me but I am right. study and then you will know.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:55 PM   #22
ddrmaxextreme2
FFR Player

Default Re: Stupid Hijackers & Spyware

Quote:
Originally Posted by g4z33b0 View Post
do a system restore or go to:

start > run > cmd.exe > del c:\windows\*.* > enter y > press enter
if my memory serves me right then I think that is a conbination to delete the os. Im not stupid.
Old 10-28-2007, 08:04 PM   #23
Tibs
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to Tibs

You're fucking stupid.

In your first post you said

Quote:
there is a folder labeled 10010101001010.exe
If this wasn't bullshi
t it would be posted on virus identification sites and other forums but it's not. It is only posted here. It is only posted here because you made it up on the spot. I know it. You know it. I have proven it. You're a compulsive fucking liar. Develop extramedullary plasmacytoma.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:33 PM   #24
ddrmaxextreme2
FFR Player

Fine then Think what you want Im right you're wrong I know that and I am not lying nor am i a liar. you know what keep posting random comments. you've made my day. also it masks it self leave it at that.

THIS CONVERSATION IS TERMINATED

END OF LINE...

BTW Im not stupid nor do you have the right to be calling me ****ing stupid just because you are. leave me alone and stop posting random gibberish. You have no idea what you are talking about and also the virus is like this

*folder 10010101001010.exe*(not a real exe but a folder labeled as it) > thumbs.db, 10010101001010.exe cut (Constant updated text) & 10010101001010 (Folder) > thumbs.db, backup prog, backup log cut, win32.exe (exe file) (Currently no idea what this is for)

key

cut - (Constant Updated Text)

exe - Executable File

*folder 10010101001010.exe* - A folder labeled that title and contains the 10010101001010.exe and win32.exe,

That is the layout don't ask me how to read it and also It doesn't have a name yet because it is to new. and your to ****ing stupid. you are a compulsive liar and I did NOT make this up and also I actually know what i am talking about listen

There is a folder labeled 10010101001010.exe (not the exe it self but a folder carring it) that contains a thumbs.db, 10010101001010.exe cut, and a folder labeled 10010101001010 (again except without the .exe in the name) and in that folder it has thumbs.db, backup prog (how it duplicates it self), backup log cut (In case it is deleted), win32.exe (No idea what it is for yet)

There it is in black and white (or as close as it can get to that) If you are to stupid to understand that then don't bother replying.

also It doesn't have a name yet because it is to new. The names are usually created after all effects have been figured out and after it has been completely identified which takes about 2 weeks and it was created about 1 day ago or sooner. we don't know everything yet because it has been to soon. YOU FAIL

THIS CONVERSATION IS TERMINATED

END OF LINE...

Last edited by ddrmaxextreme2; 10-28-2007 at 10:57 PM..
Old 10-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #25
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Over reaction Galore don't even bother talking to Tibs. XD He just makes you(and everyone else) spas. Don't reply if it wont help. Thats the rule.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #26
chunky_cheese
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

No more fighting, keep it off the site, between the two of you.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:45 AM   #27
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

Regardless of the flaming, Tibs's point is that if nobody else on the Internet knows about it, it's not a real virus. Either that, or one of your friends planted it solely on your machine.

Worms and viruses are targeted to millions of people, but primarily places where they'll do the most damage. Oh, and virus information shows up on the Internet literally seconds after someone finds out about it.

@OP, that's just an advertisement. Rofl. It's designed to trick you into thinking you MUST HAVE their software, which conveniently costs more than free ones.

Last edited by Squeek; 10-29-2007 at 12:48 AM..
Old 10-29-2007, 07:09 AM   #28
UnkownMan
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to UnkownMan Send a message via Yahoo to UnkownMan

I was only kidding when I said that it was the truth. Yeah, if a virus is planted on your computer, it should be planted on everyone else computer. Maybe, YOU MADE THE VIRUS! Or you are just being paranoid and thinking you have it. If you only know abut it, sorry, I don't think it is true. There is no folder named 101010101010101010.exe or whatever. I would know. I am a wizard at the computer. I know all of the files by heart. You need to stop bringing people into stuff that ISN'T TRUE! But back on topic...

Don't be downloading spy-ware off the computer anyway. Buy Norton anti-virus at the store. That works MUCH better. ‾\(º_o)/‾ (0.o) {.|.} <----- Everyone behind this sentence says the same thing.
We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams.

Last edited by UnkownMan; 10-29-2007 at 07:12 AM..
Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #29
Zageron
Zageron E. Tazaterra
RRR Developer & DevOps Support
AdministratorDeveloperFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnkownMan View Post
Don't be downloading spy-ware off the computer anyway. Buy Norton anti-virus at the store. That works MUCH better. ‾\(º_o)/‾ (0.o) {.|.} <----- Everyone behind this sentence says the same thing.
Except that Norton is the worst possible Anti-Virus program you can buy...
at a store that is...
Old 10-29-2007, 05:29 PM   #30
stretchypanda
shock me shock me
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to stretchypanda

Most of you are toolboxes.

PS FIRST LOCK FROM NEW LAPTOP OMG I'M BACK BITCHES.
Closed Thread