Old 03-8-2006, 03:20 PM   #1
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to Moogy
Default Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Now with coolness.

Rules:

1) Whoever gets the right answer gets to post the next screenshot.

2) If you have the game title in the filename, you are automatically disqualified from ever playing the game again and your post will be deleted. I will post the next image, in such a case.

3) You must supply, in addition to the game title, at least 2 of the following in order to win a round: Game designer/publisher, system, release year (JP or USA), or genre. This is to ensure that you actually know what you're talking about. Personally, genre and system seem easiest to me.

4) If no one gets the answer correct within 2 days, the round will end without a winner. I will then post the next picture, along with what the last one was, in the monumentally unlikely case that I did not already know.

5) I will only post after at least five other people have guessed incorrectly. This is to prevent me from winning every round immediately.

6) You are only allowed two guesses per round.

7) NO PC GAMES. Violation of this rule will have the same consequences as violation of rule #2. This does not mean you cannot post screenshots from emulators, however. Please feel free to.

8) You may not post games from the following genres: FPS, RTS, Sports, or Wrestling. These are all way too easy.

9) You may not post any of the following series: GTA, Halo, Final Fantasy, any first party Nintendo series, or Sonic.

10) I reserve the right to disqualify any game for any reason at all, most likely for ease of guessing. In this event, I will post the next screenshot.

11) If you post a StepMania screenshot I will get LD to ban you from the site permanently.

All right, with those simple rules out of the way, let's begin!

Round 1

^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

Last edited by Moogy; 03-8-2006 at 03:25 PM..
Moogy is offline   Reply With Quote