You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:21 PM   #1142
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo IX: The Bells of St. Sebastian - Game Thread

[quote=AragakiAyase;4504278

and how I'm reading you right now is a severe lack of solving, reevaluating, and interacting with people[/QUOTE]

I disagree with this on the principal that I did try to solve the game last phase and have been constantly reevaluating. Only thing that's true is that there's a lack of interactions because it was dead when I was here. Even though it was dead, I tried to solve the game, but you can't fault me for having few live interactions because that that's not up to me.

Proof of reevaluating is my read on you. I went from strong town on you D0 to weak town EoD D0 to weak wolf early D1 to strong wolf mid-D1 and back to Null after FGs flip.

Also I thought rapta was scummy, transferred that to T-Force. He started playing well and trying to solve the game, so I discarded my Rapta read on him and started looking for your partner. Only person I thought it could be was DBP, who is another person my read on changed.

I'm really not static, and it bothers me that you're so insistent on getting me lynched for an exaggeration of my inactivity.

I'll get home at about 1pm ish, so phoneposting til then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 12-17-2016, 01:32 PM   #1143
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
I disagree with this on the principal that I did try to solve the game last phase and have been constantly reevaluating. Only thing that's true is that there's a lack of interactions because it was dead when I was here. Even though it was dead, I tried to solve the game, but you can't fault me for having few live interactions because that that's not up to me.

Proof of reevaluating is my read on you. I went from strong town on you D0 to weak town EoD D0 to weak wolf early D1 to strong wolf mid-D1 and back to Null after FGs flip.

Also I thought rapta was scummy, transferred that to T-Force. He started playing well and trying to solve the game, so I discarded my Rapta read on him and started looking for your partner. Only person I thought it could be was DBP, who is another person my read on changed.

I'm really not static, and it bothers me that you're so insistent on getting me lynched for an exaggeration of my inactivity.

I'll get home at about 1pm ish, so phoneposting til then
show me this progression, all I saw from you was AA is top scum

oh wait

you lied because you never had me as strong town d0

GAME OVER

Quote:
First impressions :
Charu being weird but haven't seen his scumtell yet
YoshL I thought was being wolfy for a couple of his responses but he looks town after catching up
AA null but looks towny as usual
Gradiant seems off but I can't place it
Rapta I think actually slipped, kinda don't wanna lynch him D0 but scumlean so far and RNG doesnt care if a player is new
FG posted even less than me so far so null til I see more of her
DFR reading similarly to last game so far, and his big post really brought effortwolfing to mind
DBP I don't even recall having an opinion on will have to reread.

K brb pizza
null

Quote:
AA following YoshL struck me as odd at first, but then I thought about it and I don't think he'd do that as wolf. He plays a really clean wolfgame, so I don't think he'd go out of his way to intentionally sheep.

..then again, he plays a really clean wolfgame, so he might have known that some people would read it that way and want to appear comfortable enough to sheep. /tinfoil
reads as null with a possible scumlean

maybe you will say it was null with a town lean

Quote:
Interesting to see that the same exact DFR post gave us such opposite reads.

Also disagree with you on AA. I see where you're coming from, but I really don't think he'd do that as a wolf. Don't remember the comment about you/charu though so I'ma find that in a moment
this is more like a town lean I suppose

Quote:
Also what's with the scumreads on Freezin?
Is there something specific causing people to think that, or is it just a sheeped trend?
I got the opposite impression, and a quick skim of his ISO just now didn't reveal anything I found scummy (except for him also thinking his D0 is terrible?)

Still not liking DFR but his ongoing AA interaction is causing me to question that
unrelated but this part is especially suspicious to me because you're basically content to watch dfr interact with me and not actually try to interact with him

Quote:
Are you serious? How are they hedgy?
That's almost funny, considering you just posted this wonderful reads list:

Where you have me as your PoE pick with a ?, a scumlean, and someone who could be open wolfing. That's literally the definition of hedging. Idk how you can even talk about my "impressions post" when your "reads list" didn't give your thoughts or reasoning at all.

I think I might be giving you too much credit at this point. I was reading you town despite some ?? because I thought the ?? wouldn't come from wolf AA. It's becoming painfully obvious to me how backwards my reasoning was right now.

Fuck I'm late. I'll be back in 2 hours or so.
weak wolf I suppose

and then strong scum mid-d1

so the biggest lie here is that you said you had me as strong town early d0, which is straight up not true

then there's the fact that your wolfread on me got stronger d1

I'm going to assume it was when I pushed on you and you didn't like that, but then you end up throwing your vote on me and it still seems like you're discounting/discounted all the posts i made mid-d1 through EOD

also it seems like the way you've placed your reads on me was trying to softly gain towncred for when I flip town

because most of them don't actually townread me, it's just "I don't think AA would do this as a wolf"

it's similar to what I did with you when I was a wolf and you got mislynched, I said "I don't think shado is actually lying, not sure why this is a thing"

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 12-17-2016, 01:38 PM   #1144
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

in shado's eod, his content seemed to actively be ignoring funnygurl the entire time

also i insta'd funnygurl without realizing and almost didn't let charu's reads get through, sorry

shado is currently the only world i can see at this point:

dbp's eod felt fine like i said earlier, and i guess the thing that i wasn't able to explain earlier was more a kind of personality read from living w/ him for a long time

aa's wim is through the roof

i actually don't know about charu because i tend to actively ignore him during games because reading him the way i read other players doesn't work at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:41 PM   #1145
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

your read on me is the most hedgy of all

it keeps coming back to "I don't think AA would do this as a wolf"

blah blah town can't know for sure but like I said, seems like you're going for towncred here with a soft defense

Quote:
First impressions :
YoshL I thought was being wolfy for a couple of his responses but he looks town after catching up
Rapta I think actually slipped, kinda don't wanna lynch him D0 but scumlean so far and RNG doesnt care if a player is new
DFR reading similarly to last game so far, and his big post really brought effortwolfing to mind

K brb pizza
Quote:
AA following YoshL struck me as odd at first, but then I thought about it and I don't think he'd do that as wolf. He plays a really clean wolfgame, so I don't think he'd go out of his way to intentionally sheep.

..then again, he plays a really clean wolfgame, so he might have known that some people would read it that way and want to appear comfortable enough to sheep. /tinfoil
Quote:
Interesting to see that the same exact DFR post gave us such opposite reads.

Also disagree with you on AA. I see where you're coming from, but I really don't think he'd do that as a wolf. Don't remember the comment about you/charu though so I'ma find that in a moment
Quote:
It wasn't the only basis for my read. I quoted three or four posts he'd made that seemed really off to me, but his tone has just been throwing me off because it's really reminiscent of the last game that just finished.

He's also saying right now that he thought AA's entrance was scummy, but that he forgot to mention it all game while scumreading him, which is making me go ???

Rapta is my other scumread atm, but I'm cool with letting that play out tomorrow. You were scumleaned, but I'm starting to take that back a bit. Freezin I think is town, so I'm inclined to stay on DFR.

Gonna take a closer look at AA tomorrow if I'm around, but he looks town so far
this is also of note, doesn't really fit in with the rest of your posts that you've made

basically you see that I've done some questionable things, but keep choosing to interpret it as "he wouldnt' do that as a wolf"

Quote:
Are you serious? How are they hedgy?
That's almost funny, considering you just posted this wonderful reads list:

Where you have me as your PoE pick with a ?, a scumlean, and someone who could be open wolfing. That's literally the definition of hedging. Idk how you can even talk about my "impressions post" when your "reads list" didn't give your thoughts or reasoning at all.

I think I might be giving you too much credit at this point. I was reading you town despite some ?? because I thought the ?? wouldn't come from wolf AA. It's becoming painfully obvious to me how backwards my reasoning was right now.

Fuck I'm late. I'll be back in 2 hours or so.
oh look you start to come around here

Quote:
I'm gonna be gone for around an hour and a half. Making dinner for the extended fam but I'll try to check back in once we're done eating.

Charu seems town (almost softcleared by EoD) because I don't think he'd try a CFD off a town at the last minute, unless he knew it wouldn't work and was trying to softclear himself. That's unlikely though so he's town for now.

YoshL I'm leaning town for playing a lot like FE and for responding much in the same manner I would expect him to.

I'd like to see a lot more of Funny and DBP before phase end.

AA and T-Force seem scummiest, read my last two posts for more on them.
finally come out and say I seem scummy

Quote:
I'm trying to figure out if this post is genuine or not. I don't think AA would take this approach as wolf, as he'd normally jump down anyone's throat who said they don't care about the game in any other game.
It's almost hypocritical of him, but I feel he'd be a better wolf than this..
annnnnnnd we're back to "I don't htink AA would do this as a wolf"

Quote:
Kay I'll engage.

I haven't finished my ISO of her, but I'm tonereading her townish so far. I hated that her defense was primarily composed of basically going "omg please don't lynch me guys" because that's some bullshit that doesn't help anyone. I haven't played much with her, though, so idk what she's like as a wolf. Just, she reads genuine so I'm willing to believe her for now. DBP made a lot of posts about Freezin, which bothered me because I think it's a scummy trait to have the majority of your posts be mechanical, because mechanical conclusions are easy to reach and stick with as either alignment. DBP didn't go too far with it, but it's something to look out for. I had him as town, but this phase moved him to null. T-Force is looking town for his interactions with you, like I noted in the post before this. You said you were basically giving up on the game, which was weird, but it seems as though you've started playing again so that's good. Problem is, I don't know who's wolf if you aren't. Charu is softcleared imo, YoshL seemed town, T-Force looks town, Funny seems genuine, so that leaves you and DBP and he looks better than you imo.
bold is incredibly neutral

italicized shows lack of considering other worlds

Old 12-17-2016, 01:41 PM   #1146
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
i actually don't know about charu because i tend to actively ignore him during games because reading him the way i read other players doesn't work at all
Read me like a pretty bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 12-17-2016, 01:46 PM   #1147
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

so I guess a summary of my last post

I don't like how shado keeps taking the stance of "I don't think AA would do this as a wolf"

he neither scumreads me nor townreads me for it. yoshl/charu/gradiant/dfr were pointing out things they thought were scummy from me and said why

if you really thought I wouldn't do those things as a wolf, I kind of expect some attempt at justifying how that would come from a town me, but there's none of that either

Old 12-17-2016, 02:14 PM   #1148
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
show me this progression, all I saw from you was AA is top scum

oh wait

you lied because you never had me as strong town d0

GAME OVER

null

reads as null with a possible scumlean

maybe you will say it was null with a town lean

this is more like a town lean I suppose

unrelated but this part is especially suspicious to me because you're basically content to watch dfr interact with me and not actually try to interact with him

weak wolf I suppose

and then strong scum mid-d1

so the biggest lie here is that you said you had me as strong town early d0, which is straight up not true

then there's the fact that your wolfread on me got stronger d1

I'm going to assume it was when I pushed on you and you didn't like that, but then you end up throwing your vote on me and it still seems like you're discounting/discounted all the posts i made mid-d1 through EOD

also it seems like the way you've placed your reads on me was trying to softly gain towncred for when I flip town

because most of them don't actually townread me, it's just "I don't think AA would do this as a wolf"

it's similar to what I did with you when I was a wolf and you got mislynched, I said "I don't think shado is actually lying, not sure why this is a thing"
I wasn't even here" early" D0, but I kept defending you after I got here D0 because I thought you were town. I know you play a strong wolfgame so I was trying to tinfoil in my townread so as to not clear you too easily, but you were a pretty solid town until EoD.

Don't even try saying I wasn't defending you because you even mentioned it at the start of this phase.

Pretty sure I interacted with DFR throughout my push on him. I don't know the context of what you're talking about specifically but I'll get back to you when I'm home and can read it.

Nothing I said was a lie. It's interesting that you say "so the biggest lie" when even you think there's only one.

My wolfread didnt get stronger because you pushed on me, but because of *how* you pushed. I called out the inconsistencies in my larger post yesterday.

I didn't discard your posts towards EoD, they just didn't convince me of you being townier because I know you and I know youre a damn good wolf when you want to be. You seemed like you gave up at one point, but then started going hard, which made me think you didn't wanna get caught lying down.

As for your last sentence, I was trying to read those posts and figure out if you were genuine, or if you would say them as a wolf. I couldn't have made them "for town cred when you flipped" because those were made D0 when I was still reading you town and pushing a DFR lynch.

Again, it's *how you pushed me* that strengthened my read. Hakulyte did the same thing last game and the inconsistencies in his push were how I caught him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:26 PM   #1149
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Dude, I don't know how else to tell you this, YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE

FFS, you just quoted a bunch of posts that I don't see anything wrong with. I feel like you think if you drop enough quotes and continuously say "you said I wouldn't do this as a wolf! That's neutral! You're going for towncred!" I'll just be buried under your posts. Especially since I'm trying to type this out on my phone and can't even efficiently quote back.

Bring up a new point and I'll address it. Problem is, I think you're reaching as it is and that can only get worse. I'ma try to do what I said and reset my reads on everyone because you're the only red I can think of right now, but you're making it hard for me to do that.

ISOs when I get home, I'm just gonna ignore Ethan and step away so I don't tunnel myself to infinity

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:27 PM   #1150
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

you thought I was town but you didn't seem to feel very strongly about it, it reads as a soft defense to me

I never mentioned you not defending me, in fact I keep saying you're soft defending me and I don't ilke it

there's a big difference between pushing on someone and interacting with them

yes there's often overlap, but I feel you've done much more pushing on dfr and less of trying to see where he's at

Quote:
I'm not scumreading you for putting effort into the game. I'm scumreading you for weird posts like the ones I've quoted because they're unlike I've ever seen you do.

^This is an example of what I'm talking about. You've been in almost every game I've played in on this site. Do I know you well enough to know details of your private/intimate life? No. Do I know you well enough to know how you play TWG? I'd say so. I feel like I can usually read you pretty well, and last game can kind of attest to that. You trying to attack my push on the basis of me not knowing you well enough is weird because we've played a good amount together.
this is an example of an interaction, good

wait that's actually it

contrast to me trying to interact with DFR and figure out his alignment

Quote:
first post done

this is really weird though, because it seems like you're assuming I'm town here or town reading me at the very least

but you were scumreading me earlier? if you think I'm scum then there's not really a need to appeal to me
Quote:
I understand having a lynch pool but the way you worded it comes off as stronger than them being part of a pool that might change in size (and probably should if you're town)
Quote:
it does matter here though because assuming you're town:

if you think I'm town then you think I'm genuinely misguided and then your reaction is understandable because you want me to put forth something substantial that you can refute

if you think I'm wolf then you think that I'm gunning for a mislynch and my actual reasoning isn't as important
Quote:
dfr was anyone scumreading you for effort posting?
Quote:
I'm not saying that you said that my reasoning isn't important

what I'm saying is it doesn't make sense to appeal to me/try to have me townread you if you have me as a scumlean

if I think a wolf is pushing me, I'm not going to try and get them to townread me because I think they're a wolf
Quote:
dfr do you think I'm scummy for anything else besides my interaction with yoshl

do you think I'm a wolf trying to push a mislynch on you

what do you think is happening righ tnow
Quote:
oh my entrance was weird huh
Quote:
nothing, this just seems rather out of nowhere though
basically what you did with your dfr read is make it and then hang it out to dry

Quote:
First impressions :

K brb pizza
Quote:
I hope so. You'll know if you do it

This is a different tone than any I've seen DFR use, and it's right after AA called him out, then took it back and said "idk because he didn't flip out"...
DFR did you roll woof again?

Why?
Read what I just wrote and then respond. It's weird to me that you'd let him off the hook so easy

Pretty confident in DFR rn. Tone is really unlike him and his responses aren't what I expect from town DFR. I just came off a game with this feeling and wish I had pushed harder on it sooner

all caught up again
Quote:
Quoting so it doesn't get buried. ^

I'm kinda buying YoshLs claim of a baitvote. Sounds like something he'd do and the rest of his game has read like the pushy town he was in the FE game.

Most concerned about Rapta atm, followed by DFR and Gradiant (his posts so far have all been either brief reactions/responses, or shitposts earlier in the game). Gradiant's contrasting pretty majorly with what I expected to see after his towngame in CLIX.
Quote:
It wasn't the only basis for my read. I quoted three or four posts he'd made that seemed really off to me, but his tone has just been throwing me off because it's really reminiscent of the last game that just finished.

He's also saying right now that he thought AA's entrance was scummy, but that he forgot to mention it all game while scumreading him, which is making me go ???

Rapta is my other scumread atm, but I'm cool with letting that play out tomorrow. You were scumleaned, but I'm starting to take that back a bit. Freezin I think is town, so I'm inclined to stay on DFR.

Gonna take a closer look at AA tomorrow if I'm around, but he looks town so far
Quote:
Also what's with the scumreads on Freezin?
Is there something specific causing people to think that, or is it just a sheeped trend?
I got the opposite impression, and a quick skim of his ISO just now didn't reveal anything I found scummy (except for him also thinking his D0 is terrible?)

Still not liking DFR but his ongoing AA interaction is causing me to question that
before you say it, no, I'm not imposing my playstyle on you
but what I'm seeing is a lack of trying to develop your read on dfr and being content with where it was

Old 12-17-2016, 02:28 PM   #1151
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

I get that you're on a phone and that it's tough to respond to quote walls, I'm not going to scumread you for that

I will scumread you though if I can't see why town shado would do that as opposed to wolf shado which I see as being much more likely

Old 12-17-2016, 02:31 PM   #1152
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Like fucking lynch me first if you want, there's four of us so we can afford the mislynch. Just promise you'll lynch AA next and I'll gladly jump into the noose myself

Fuck

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:32 PM   #1153
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Like fucking lynch me first if you want, there's four of us so we can afford the mislynch. Just promise you'll lynch AA next and I'll gladly jump into the noose myself

Fuck
oh I'm back to scum cool

Old 12-17-2016, 02:32 PM   #1154
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

another question

how does me being partners with fg make sense?

Old 12-17-2016, 02:34 PM   #1155
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Bring up a new point and I'll address it. Problem is, I think you're reaching as it is and that can only get worse. I'ma try to do what I said and reset my reads on everyone because you're the only red I can think of right now, but you're making it hard for me to do that.
Yeah, lets just ignore that both AA and FG decided in the night that on D1 they were going to target eachother with FG being the first one to punch at AA and vote him post-haste.

Yeah, lets just ignore that.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #1156
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
another question

how does me being partners with fg make sense?
Obviously you were bussing pretty hard and you really wanted to get out of the red zone with someone that wasn't even active D0.

Checkmate

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:35 PM   #1157
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Obviously you were bussing pretty hard and you really wanted to get out of the red zone with someone that wasn't even active D0.

Checkmate
got me

Old 12-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #1158
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
As for your last sentence, I was trying to read those posts and figure out if you were genuine, or if you would say them as a wolf. I couldn't have made them "for town cred when you flipped" because those were made D0 when I was still reading you town and pushing a DFR lynch.
it's called setting up, especially since you saw people kept seeing things scummy about me

I didn't know that you were going to get mislynched when I soft defended you, but I did it anyway in that turbo because I knew if you flipped town I'd look better for it

Old 12-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #1159
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

Quote:
Yeah, lets just ignore that both AA and FG decided in the night that on D1 they were going to target eachother with FG being the first one to punch at AA and vote him post-haste.

Yeah, lets just ignore that.
To add

If AA was wolf, he would immediately assume probably that the vigi would kill him due to the votes at the end of D0 EoD.

So y'know, even more cool reason to bus.

Quote:
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it

All of the other Snivies
Join in any Snivy games

Quote:
Old 12-17-2016, 02:38 PM   #1160
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
oh I'm back to scum cool
Like literally I said I'd walk away for this exact reason. I can't see anyone else atm. I want to put you at null reread everyone on ISO with my computer, but you keep making bullshit "points" and quote walls with commentary that's indicative of a twisted perspective.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread