Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2008, 04:50 PM   #1
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Default Phynx Needs Superior Quality Graphics!

I am specifically looking for a background that is of the UTMOST pristine quality. I am gonna try to be as specific with details as I can. I am requesting a huge project here.

I'm gonna get right to it.

Size:
-960x3500

Colors: (several different shades)
-Black
-White
-Gray

Scheme:
-Okay, here's the fun part, I want a very simple but elegant looking set of tribal spikes that jolt out from the top and go down my profile. Now I don't want the spikes to go ALL the way to the bottom of the background, probably only 2700px or so down. I want the main background to be black and the spikes to have this 3D look to them where as they curl around it has the gray tone but from the face of the spikes that face directly at you, they are to be almost white. This should give it a kind of cool looking 3D effect. Now, I don't want there to be like, millions of spikes going all over, I just want like 6 or 7 overlapping spikes that have a few more spikes branch off of them as they go down the background. Don't make all the spikes end at the same length either, change up their lengths. Now, in addition to these spikes, I want things JUST LIKE the "glitch" screens in Assassin's Creed. With the molecular structure of atoms being showing flashing across the screen in the game. You can see an example of this here. I want these molecule strand things to blend in and out randomly through the whole background, contrasting very subtly to the colors they overlap. Haha, this is a huge request but read on.

Payment:
-However you'd like. I'm open to raw cash via paypal, anything in real world that's within reason, anything on FFR. Mix up your request in return for a background of this magnitude. I don't have any time limit for it to be done but the sooner the better. I want it perfect so I'm willing to pay a lot for it.

EDIT - As well, make my name in look awesome to this theme at the top of the background, much as a banner would be.

EDIT2 - Also, the molecules, make several different looking ones so they don't all have the same structure and look to them.

Last edited by Phynx; 08-28-2008 at 05:01 PM..
Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote