Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #11
Joe D
FFR Player

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post
(Joe D) Once in a Lifetime: Initially I thought this might be alright with the exception of a few blatant errors. However after measure 124 the file’s quality declined rapidly. Seemed like everything from then on was painfully out of sync. And the main solo (the heart and only real reason for playing a DF file) was riddled with PR and sync errors. Some superfluous notes, and others missed. Even the most rudimentary PR patterns were neglected. Sorry, homie.

Oh, and how’d you miss those 24ths preceding those holds in the intro? Yet you used 16th 200 BPM minijacks?

(Joe D) Blazing Hate: Damn son, this file needs PR. Also, the offset is incorrect. Might get accepted if those things are fixed. Possibly others required too.
Ill try to look into those files later.But I thought Sulfer said PR wasnt very important in this.Im not very good at PR because when I use PR it just makes the streams more boring.Ill try to see what u meant on OIAL.Id rather let Sulfer decide on Blazing Hate.Scince he doesnt really discriminate on PR.Besides.When Its a spread chart for a more strict pack then Id layer and use pitch relevancy.Im gonna link u to a nice spread chart.I didnt focus on PR but layering was good

Last edited by Joe D; 05-26-2009 at 07:30 AM..
Joe D is offline   Reply With Quote