Old 05-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #141
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
Lol thnx.I have been recently stepped alot of stupid songs.My next one is just like the others but I just had to step it for the pack.Its Power Quest .The Antimatter thing,Blame Omegaspike,not me.Ill fix the once in a Lifetime cut though.That part where it goes offsync really pissed me off.Still thanks.Ill step something super cool......one day.Any suggestions for a song.Oh thise accepted with tweaks.They are accepted....right?
Why would I blame omegaspike when you're the one who sent the file, and you're the one who said it was acceptable for the pack? You also made the graphics for it so you definitely must have liked it. You may as well have stepped it yourself.

Also, accepted with tweaks means it needs a few tweaks. It is not accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefx View Post
rhjbsdgkjldiguahdg I want this pack D=
Well, have fun waiting. These things take time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinpig View Post
I said I would help judge if you needed people. I am out of school and work and I have nothing else to do other than sit and get my SM skill back up.
I played your files; I wasn't impressed. Sorry, but I don't think you're ready to judge.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:43 PM   #142
Joe D
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Why would I blame omegaspike when you're the one who sent the file, and you're the one who said it was acceptable for the pack? You also made the graphics for it so you definitely must have liked it. You may as well have stepped it yourself.
OMG then I have alot to fix this weekend.I need more specifications If I want the files to be approved though.BTW,I didnt rreally say Omegspikes was perfect.I just found it enjoyable(at least for an Omegaspike sim)and thats not a song Id really like to step either.

BTW in Once in a Lifetime and Blank File.If I fix those errors you mrntioned I mean ONLY THOSE SPECIFIC ERRORS,It gets accepted.Am I right

Last edited by Joe D; 05-14-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Joe D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #143
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
restepping my old doomsday file for this~
finished the file just waiting for gfx or might use the old ones dunno yet

i'll submit it tonight
Old 05-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #144
Mr. Bob
FFR Player

i don't remember if i posted in this thread (lmao wow) but if you need some more people to make gfx, i can help
Mr. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:47 PM   #145
xinpig
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to xinpig Send a message via Skype™ to xinpig

Quote:

Also, accepted with tweaks means it needs a few tweaks. It is not accepted.

Well, have fun waiting. These things take time.

I played your files; I wasn't impressed. Sorry, but I don't think you're ready to judge.
Did you play the two I said?

PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!
xinpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:09 PM   #146
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space

Yes, I did play the ones you posted. They weren't even keyboard files. If they were, they were some of the most easy and understepped ones I've played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
BTW in Once in a Lifetime and Blank File.If I fix those errors you mrntioned I mean ONLY THOSE SPECIFIC ERRORS,It gets accepted.Am I right
I suppose, unless in the process of fixing the errors you actually made things worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bob View Post
i don't remember if i posted in this thread (lmao wow) but if you need some more people to make gfx, i can help
Sweet, thanks. I'll let ya know if we need any.

Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #147
Joe D
FFR Player

Quote:
I suppose, unless in the process of fixing the errors you actually made things worse
Ok
-Blank File-Ill fix those measures you mentioned.if thats all u consider wrong

-Once in a Lifetime v3-Ill fix that cut if its all u consider wrong

-Blazing Hate-I need to know what measures are understepped.Could u specify them please.Id rather not find the errors myself,I know ill possibly make things worse

Last edited by Joe D; 05-15-2009 at 02:14 PM..
Old 05-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #148
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days - I've had a very sporadic internet connection over the past few days due to storm cells in the area, and getting a new power adapter for my Super Nintendo didn't help.

But I've finished created an organized system of judging that will provide a very detailed analysis of files while maintaining a good ratio of judging on technicality vs. judging on fun. It's flexible too. I'll get to judging, should be done by tomorrow (possibly Sunday since I have online classes).

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:07 AM   #149
Joe D
FFR Player

I already sent Blank File and Once in a Lifetime fixed.All that is left is to know what was wrong with Blazing Hate and another file Im gonna submit.Yaaaay
Old 05-16-2009, 02:31 PM   #150
syzergy
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Learn to read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by who_cares973 View Post
why would someone whos working on a pack ask for graphics not intended to be for the files IN THE PACK THREAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post
Why would we ask for artists who don't create simfile graphics in pack when that's its only application?
Quote:
Graphics Artists:
SulferDragon (kinda)
PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
We need your help!

Also, I could really use some help with graphics in case anyone is interested. Seriously, it would help a lot. SERIOUSLY

And all i wanted was a simple yes or no to see if you wanted me to help with GFX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundb0x View Post
absolutely nothing wrong with this

i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
syzergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:23 PM   #151
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

the point asking for gfx is for the simfiles i dont see how you could think it was any other gfx

born of osiris is hard to sync -.- but expect abstract art eventually
Old 05-16-2009, 03:59 PM   #152
Joe D
FFR Player

Holy hell.All there are here are bamds people have bearly heard of OMG.Can anyone tell me the current list for the pack(If the list isnt a surprise).And yes that means u Sulfer
Old 05-16-2009, 05:46 PM   #153
icontrolyourworld
Enjoy life!

N.T.M. Just gave me a call, and he can't judge any songs for a couple of days, because his internet box died. And he wanted me to come here and post telling the other judges about this.
icontrolyourworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:37 PM   #154
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space

Bynary: Sounds great.

syzergy: You can, but I just want to see an example of StepMania graphics you've made. If you haven't made any then I can give you a song to make them to.

Joe: I'm still waiting for other judges to give me their thoughts. However, there are a few files which are definitely accepted. I'll just update the first post now...

icontrolyourworld: Okay, thanks for telling me.

I guess there was some good stuff in the inbox.

Blank File v2 - Accepted - Good enough. P.S. I demand you to make Don't Say a Word into a playable file, kthnx.

Doomsday - Good... - I already planned on throwing my file of this into the pack. Yours is definitely more accurate, but I still like mine. Additionally, mine is (mostly) index freindly and has decent graphics while this doesn't. Still, I don't want to simply reject this for the sake of wanting to put my file in, so I demand to combine my chart and graphics with your chart and sync. I'd also like to point out an easily noticeable error in measure 54 that should be fixed. Lastly, why on earth is it censored where it should say "****ed up"?

Every Time I Die - Yes - Sexy.

In the Presence of Enemies Part II - Nope - Despite the fact that I wouldn't mind having a few GLoVE files in this pack, I'm not putting this in. ODI2 is anything but an obscure pack. Besides, this is actually my least favorite of his Dream Theater files.

Once in a Lifetime v2 - What? - You didn't do anything to the cut. I don't think I care anymore though. Wait to see what the other judges say.

Will the Sun Rise - Accepted - This makes a nice index file. The other judges needn't judge this.

I'm not getting enough links to files by other people.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #155
Joe D
FFR Player

Quote:

Blank File v2 - Accepted - Good enough. P.S. I demand you to make Don't Say a Word into a playable file, kthnx.

Once in a Lifetime v2 - What? - You didn't do anything to the cut. I don't think I care anymore though. Wait to see what the other judges say.

Will the Sun Rise - Accepted - This makes a nice index file. The other judges needn't judge this.

I'm not getting enough links to files by other people.
Where can I find that Dont Say a word song.Ill step it For the Sonata Arctica pack that I still cant believe I havent finished.Im waiting for TEEX to finish his White Pearl Black Oceans.I could also submit it for this pack too.
-
What did u find wrong in the cut.All I did was fix it so it so it wouldnt go offsync like the last one.
_
I bareley remembered me Submitting That Kang File OMG.Ill submit some more Kang files,along with skors and Dukamok files as well
-
Blazing Hate dude......BLAZING HATE dont forget to tell me the errors
Old 05-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #156
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Doomsday - Good... - I already planned on throwing my file of this into the pack. Yours is definitely more accurate, but I still like mine. Additionally, mine is (mostly) index freindly and has decent graphics while this doesn't. Still, I don't want to simply reject this for the sake of wanting to put my file in, so I demand to combine my chart and graphics with your chart and sync. I'd also like to point out an easily noticeable error in measure 54 that should be fixed. Lastly, why on earth is it censored where it should say "****ed up"?
when i bought the cd i didnt notice it was censored until after i opened it. just replace the mp3 with the uncensored one and the sync should still be the same if not send it my way and i'll resync. i'll fix m54 later today
Old 05-16-2009, 09:57 PM   #157
ShAiOnEi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ShAiOnEi Send a message via Yahoo to ShAiOnEi

By the looks of it this should be called astronomic **** collection.

Epic thread killer
ShAiOnEi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #158
who_cares973
FFR Player

suggestions then shaionei
Old 05-16-2009, 10:30 PM   #159
ShAiOnEi
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to ShAiOnEi Send a message via Yahoo to ShAiOnEi

If you feel like stepping something different let me know and I'll definitely suggest something other than that I can't step ****.

Epic thread killer
ShAiOnEi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:08 PM   #160
who_cares973
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAiOnEi View Post
If you feel like stepping something different let me know and I'll definitely suggest something other than that I can't step ****.
im letting you know