Old 10-23-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
ichliebekase
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: World of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Hooker View Post
-watches this thread intently-

I'm still really new [been playing for like 3 weeks?] so i'm still learning things...I have a few characters and they're all level 10 because i've been experimenting with different classes.

<3 Human Warrior, Priest, Draenei Shaman, Night Elf Druid. Although finding my way to the 10-20 zones were a pain in the ass compared to my Horde characters.
I'm doing pretty much the exact same thing as you're doing all around. I have one of each character except Shaman (I don't want to go horde and I don't have Burning Crusade yet). I have a Draenei Priest (on krunkykai22's account), Human Paladin, Warrior and Mage, Night Elf Hunter, Rogue and Druid, and a Gnome Warlock. Favorites have to be the Hunter, Priest, Warlock and sometimes Warrior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Hooker View Post
Yeah, ohlawd it took me FOREVER to figure out how to get there. The Blood Elf starting area was pretty much connected to Ghostlands...

@D!LL; I was so obsessed with Horde [Blood Elves were the thing that made me want to play], but lately I shifted to Alliance as I wanted to roll a Shaman and a Druid and all of the other Horde characters are ugly IMO.

Although i've found waaay too many immature people on the Alliance side [ugly dwarves asking me to cyber]. Maybe that's why they're always under attack by Horde. *.*

OH, I TOTALLY HAVE A PRIEST QUESTION. So uh, let's say that I like doing holy damage and healing as well. Which talent tree(s) would you recommend? Discipline, right?
Horde is ugly all around except Blood Elves <3 and I love their starting area, probably one of the best ones.

If you want to do a Priest healing but damage on the side (or vise versa) then earn 100 gold and learn the duel spec thing (I forget the name). This way, you can do both discipline/holy or shadow and you can change whenever you want to go back and forth. That's probably your best bet. If you want to do both healing and DPS at the same time, that I don't know :P
Garden Party - Dance, level 38
ichliebekase is offline   Reply With Quote