Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #1
~HentaiXXX~
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~HentaiXXX~
Default Here's yet another game.

Ragdoll Course is a very interesting game, I'll give it that. You control this stick figure that controls like a ragdoll (pain in the ass) by use of your arrow keys. Now, this can be pretty challenging, seeing as it flies everywhere with one swift movement. You must be patient....which is sort of hard to do seeing as whenever you hit something blood splooshes out everywhere. (kind of fun to hit stuff)

When you enter the game, there are 3 difficulties, Easy, Medium, and Hard.
Easy has slow distance movement, it's pretty much for beginners. Medium has a quicker distance movement, probably for experienced players. Hard is a total b*tch, it's pretty fast, so you don't have time to screw around and hurt yourself for sh*ts and giggles, this is serious business, recommended for people who are looking to get there butts kicked.

This "distance" thing I'm talking about is how far the game goes, there's a distance meter in game to tell you how far you've gone, you'll be going up, down, left, and right. I haven't completed it yet, so that's up to you to find out how far you'll be going. There will also be obstacles in-game, such as big gray circles, small gray circles, mid-sized gray circles, oblong shapes...and MINES.(oh dear god) There COULD be other things, but the mines are total *ssholes, so maybe you won't get too far without saying, "f*ck it!". There are also tight spots in the game that maybe you're thinking, "hey, maybe I'll just try and fit in there." well don't, they can play tricks on you, jerks. The last piece of advice I can give you is DO NOT LEAVE THE SCREEN, there is a "boundry" that you can cross, but you will lose the game.

PS: The more blood you lose, the better your bonus when you beat the game.(which is why it's hard to concentrate)

Overall, the game is pretty fun for a while, can get frustrating though, so I give it a 4/5.

Last edited by ~HentaiXXX~; 06-11-2008 at 05:13 PM..
~HentaiXXX~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Here's yet another game.

311ft is the end of normal. Not sure if it's the same on hard.

Not very difficult.

EDIT: 285ft on hard after a couple of attempts.

EDIT: Yeah, 311ft again on Hard. There, I did it.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 06-11-2008 at 05:40 PM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote