Old 04-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #21
korny
It's Saint Pepsi bitch
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to korny
Default Re: Deadmau5 Concert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Caribbean View Post
Sounds like an awesome night. But my buddy ended up having his drink spiked with LSD at this crazy hipster party I went to last night. Can anyone top that? It was an interesting night to say the least.
Highly doubt it was lsd in his drink being the extremely fragile molecule that it is. Exposure to most any liquid i'm sure would instantly destroy it.

Deadmau5 has like 2 catchy songs I don't understand his popularity at all. Probably is the helmet.
korny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 03:53 AM   #22
boibomb
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynatos View Post
Joel Zimmerman known also as Deadmau5 is one talented person when it comes to his music one of the top in the world and one of the only canadian djs to make it world wide
for all the haters and the trolls no one cares what you think to be honest no one cares what i think but i am going to say it anyways.

the type of music you all love and enjoy someone in the world hates it with all there might! i bet most of the people that play on this site really like the dance music. well let me put as nice as i can this shit you call dance music is not dance music you would never see anyone dancing to this in a club or at a house party unless you are ****ed up on LSD or some other mind altering drug. its fun to play on the website because of its BPM but its not dance music Deadmaus and other house music everyone can enjoy and if you dont then you need get out more and stop masturbating with your moms anal lube !

Deadmau5 is the shit if you dont liek the music then go shoot yourself instead of bitching about your crappy time sitting at the back of the concert wishing you could cut yourself

WOOP WOOP
U Mad Bro? Theres always going to be haters so why worry about them. Also you dont have to be ****ed up to dance to EDM(Electronic Dance Music). Thats like saying you have to be ****ed up to play Twister.lol I dance(sober or not) to Dubstep(popping/locking and also krump) I dance to Hardstyle(Jumpstyle, Shuffling) and also Trance(waving and Liquid). And If you dont like that then go to a rave wearing a Deadmau5 shirt and get laughed at by all the chicks and people for being a EDM Noob(We dont do that PLUR all Day).

http://www.whitelabelnation.com
For All Your Free Underground Mixtapes,Dubstep,8bit,Techno,Hip-Hop and Indie Music Needs!!!
boibomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:35 AM   #23
MrGiggles
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MrGiggles Send a message via MSN to MrGiggles

Quote:
*words*

WOOP WOOP
WOOP WOOP

btw how do you say the name irl my friend says its "dead mouse" but i think hes retarded its "dead-mao-five"
Old 04-15-2011, 05:05 AM   #24
kommisar
Dark Chancellor
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

Send a message via AIM to kommisar Send a message via MSN to kommisar

some of mau5's stuff is great, but most is generic house that anyone could do in fl studio. I think I like some of the artists on his label way more
Old 04-15-2011, 05:07 AM   #25
championanwar
Ask Nuro! x3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

I've heard 3 songs from deadmau5 and 2 of them are awesome. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson
all of 65dos are dumb an noticable because their idea of 7/8 is 4/4 with one beat cut off the end
Quote:
aperson: yo shikari if u c thom yorke
aperson: plz tell him 2 start usin consonants again
Click Here
championanwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:19 AM   #26
00Razor00
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to 00Razor00 Send a message via Skype™ to 00Razor00

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Saw Deadmau5 at EDC a few months ago, honestly I wasn't all that impressed with his set.
I'm actually really unsure how his music got so popular, I think people only like him because of his awesome helmet.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus
00Razor00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:37 AM   #27
revolutionomega
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to revolutionomega Send a message via MSN to revolutionomega

Lol this thread is so old. And yes, his helmet/throne are sick.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:18 PM   #28
Phlegmatism
FFR Player

underground dj furry makin' it big with house loops going on for hours

Yeah I listen to it to see what the big fuss is, but nothing revolutionary here. I'm pretty sure he makes a buck or two making and selling sample CDs and he's well renowned with his sidekick F. Loops. I was just never one for any club music + I can't dance, so I can't judge

For me it's pretty much Ghosts N Stuff is catchy as hell and that's it.
Old 04-18-2011, 07:47 AM   #29
AsphyxZero
Banned
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Joel Zimmerman known also as Deadmau5 is one talented person when it comes to his music one of the top in the world and one of the only canadian djs to make it world wide
for all the haters and the trolls no one cares what you think to be honest no one cares what i think but i am going to say it anyways.

the type of music you all love and enjoy someone in the world hates it with all there might! i bet most of the people that play on this site really like the dance music. well let me put as nice as i can this shit you call dance music is not dance music you would never see anyone dancing to this in a club or at a house party unless you are ****ed up on LSD or some other mind altering drug. its fun to play on the website because of its BPM but its not dance music Deadmaus and other house music everyone can enjoy and if you dont then you need get out more and stop masturbating with your moms anal lube !

Deadmau5 is the shit if you dont liek the music then go shoot yourself instead of bitching about your crappy time sitting at the back of the concert wishing you could cut yourself

WOOP WOOP
wat the **** is this post

I would actually love to see deadmau5 live. I would also love to see xanopticon, helios, and capsule live. You can totally dance to all three of these, it depends on what you call dancing.
AsphyxZero is offline   Reply With Quote