Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-1-2008, 05:45 PM   #21
Mans0n
Sun and Stars
FFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Mans0n
Default Re: Bus accident :).

So im riding down town with a stark arection then all of a sudden, from the right direction a blue car about the size of a truck came smashing into us. But with my luck i seen it com'in baraced myself and went to homecomin.

Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P
Mans0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-1-2008, 06:09 PM   #22
stoners_netname
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

About 3 years ago, I got hit in the face by a bus mirror.

I was about to get on the bus when it started to roll downhill. I turned to the right and got pwnt by the mirror. Bus driver said he forgot to put it in park (most buses require park to open door) and let go of the pedal. I received a black eye. I used it all day as a joke vs. parental abuse. For a few weeks thereafter, I paid more attention to the Kscchhh of the bus before I got on.

Funny story to tell. Glad I had an excuse to tell it. xD
Old 05-1-2008, 06:18 PM   #23
dark_soul
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoners_netname View Post
About 3 years ago, I got hit in the face by a bus mirror.
Lol wow that's pretty epic.
I've never been in an accident but I've almost been hit by a truck. I was jay-walking [oh noes] and I didn't really notice how fast the truck was coming at me. Unfortunately it was coming fast enough so it had to swerve to avoid me and did this 180. It ended up hitting the side of a bridge, pretty much smashing it's right side, flat tires and all.
The guy told me to stick around for the police which was pretty scary. In the end he let me go though and was all "Hurry up and go before the police comes". Which was totally contradictory and blah. It was just an extremely scary experience with an automobile.
=D
Old 05-2-2008, 07:51 PM   #24
SoultakerNFH
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Thread title should be renamed to "Official Thread of Accidents" or something.

I have quite a few myself that happened about 2 years ago or so.

The first accident was when I was on the way to school. My big brother was driving myself and my other brother. He stopped paying attention to the road for a second in a 45mph zone. He thought that the cars were still moving and well, they weren't. I was half asleep, but my other brother Mitch was awake and yelled a couple feet before we were about to collide into the SUV in front of us. In a panic our brother slammed on the breaks locking up the wheels and tried to swerve out of the way. He barely hit the SUV's left rear light, but we were apparently going fast enough for it to total the whole right front side of our car. The SUV we hit only had the rear light fall out, which I thought was funny considering there was no dents or anything. The guy that got out of the car just shrugged and tossed the light into the back of his car. The cops showed up shortly after and they actually drove myself and my brother to school because well, our brother's definitely couldn't make it. End of story. By the way no one was hurt.

The second accident was on the way to a LAN party with my cousin driving this time. We were going through the 45mph zone again this time in a different area where a Mc Donalds was to our right. Anyway, this guy pulls out of the Mc Donalds and gets about halfway across when apparently his SUV dies on him or at least that's what we thought. So, my cousin slams on his breaks and swerves to miss the guy's driver side door and instead slams into the front of this guy's SUV. Both cars ended up sliding a good 30-50 feet or so, and ended up in a turning lane luckily. So we get out and everyone is checking to see if everyone is ok. Both our car and the SUV were completely totaled from the wreck. Luckily no one was hurt, but my cousin and my brother went to the hospital anyway just incase because my cousin's neck felt somewhat stiff and my brother's knees felt funny. In the end all I had was a stubbed right thumb from bracing myself for the impact.

I had another, but I can't remember it right now, but I'll probably post it later if I remember.

Best Non-AAA Ranks (Before AvMiss Was Fixed): Choprite, Rank 6 [3-0-0-0]; TGWP Part 1, Rank 11 [5-0-0-0]; Otaku Speedvibe Heavy, Rank 13 [1-0-0-0]; Blue Army, Rank 5 [1-0-0-0]
SoultakerNFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 08:05 PM   #25
Frozen Beat
coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Frozen Beat Send a message via MSN to Frozen Beat

Owie...

That's just not right lol.

*in an old man accent*
Those darn kids and they're drivin' machines!

Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!
Frozen Beat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 08:11 PM   #26
dcr
FFR Player

ROFL one time it was liekt he middle of the year last year and the bus driver pulls up to out stop turns off the egnicion and lets us on then she tries to drive and the gas wont work so she call's for another bus and when they brought it over like 20 mins l8r she realizes she forgot to turn the key, Lol.
dcr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 08:24 PM   #27
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

One day we were going up a hill in snowy icy weather. (about -10ºC)
Then the bus got stuck/couldn't go up or down. So we all got to call our parents and or walk home but walking would have been ~6-7KM(4 miles). Only day in my life I didn't have to go to school because of the bus.
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 08:24 PM   #28
meno_rocks123
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to meno_rocks123

This is pretty much the most amazing car crash I've ever heard of. My friend was in it and it was on the news =O
I can't remember the exact day so I can't get the news report videos =/

He had just taken his girlfriend to a coldplay concert around two years ago and he had a few drinks while there. While driving home, he was going 90km/h down the wet road when he came to an S-curve and lost control.

This is where it gets insane.
(note: this happened in less than three seconds)

The side of his SUV clipped one of those small trees that are planted along city streets at the side of the road causing his seatbelt to break. His SUV went sideways and started rolling, the lock on the door broke, the door swung open and he was thrown out of the door right before a post destroyed the roof of his SUV.

Nothing inside that SUV lived and everyone that examined the wreck said that there was absolutely no reason whatsoever he should have lived. He suffered brain damage and minor physical damage and lost the memory of the previous two years of his life aka. his girlfriend of two years, who died in the crash.

Last edited by meno_rocks123; 05-2-2008 at 08:26 PM..
meno_rocks123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 08:39 PM   #29
Shadowcliff
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Ha, I was just told by my best friend that he passed by that as it happened when he was headed the opposite way to his school !

@meno: Woa, that's scary. Don't drink and drive. EVER!
Shadowcliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 09:06 PM   #30
lxDestinyxl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lxDestinyxl

I've been in a bus accident, but nothing major. T-way; we were going along, and a car just randomly skidded out of the street, and braked. We were behind the car, and the bus was too heavy to break. So yeah, missed 30 minutes oh school xD
Old 05-2-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
Reach
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Reach Send a message via MSN to Reach

I've been in three accidents, none of which were my fault. Two were mild and not terribly interesting, and I was almost killed in the other. I was on my way to pizza hut at an intersection when an 18 wheeler decides to run over and rip off the back of the car 8)

The guy behind me had the nerve to honk his horn.

The others were my dad going off the road into a ditch and wrecking the car while speeding and getting hit at the intersection again by a red light runner.

Last edited by Reach; 05-2-2008 at 09:37 PM..
Reach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-2-2008, 09:44 PM   #32
Zamiax
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Zamiax Send a message via MSN to Zamiax Send a message via Yahoo to Zamiax

Your first auto accident.. congrats this ur first of many to come......jk .......no im not.... well you got out ok.
Zamiax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2008, 02:34 AM   #33
eric25
FFR Player

I was in the car when my mom was offroading and rolled the explorer we were in. I guess you could say my mom is pretty badass.
eric25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2008, 03:31 AM   #34
richyrich55
Wait... what?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to richyrich55

I was walking up to an intersection one day and I go to step off the curb and this ****ing guy comes screaming in off the highway and I missed him by roughly 3 feet.

I was 12 and riding in a van and we got gently raped by a F150.

I was riding in my homeschool teachers car and we were making a left and I see this big honkin SUV to my right slam on the breaks and narrowly miss us.

Me and my dad were riding our bikes and I scoot across these train tracks because the lights had come down and the train was at this other set of lights about 100-150 meters away and my dad decides to cross and misses the train by ten feet or so. The guy in the train yeeled at him.

Oh and one last one, I was at an indoor/outdoor go-kart track and I was coming down the straitaway and I couldn't stop. So I end up slamming into the wall going 20-30mph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix
I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz
I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
R.I.P. Jellygod
richyrich55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-4-2008, 04:27 AM   #35
Tophius
Flame Cat
FFR Veteran

My school bus flipped over once, on the highway. Luckily, no one got hurt. It was really fun, but scary at the same time. xP
Tophius is offline   Reply With Quote