...And we're off to the races!
TC_Cyrenics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Viccica
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Viccica Send a message via MSN to Viccica
Default Re: TWG LXXXII Host Signups

Russian Roulette of Really Radical and Awesome Alliterations

This game is to be based somewhat on luck.

16 player game.
4 wolves, 2 blue roles, 2 purple roles and 8 unfortunate normal humans.

One wolf must be chosen to do the wolfing.

Wolves:
Creature Commander: Seers green, and is the one who chooses which wolf does the wolfing. Yaaaay Dictatorship. He diverts the negative effects of an item to the Admirable Apprentice. If killed, the apprentice wolf takes the role of creature commander.
Fortunate fiend: Scavenger role. Can find items.

Belligerent Bomber
: You all know what it does. Can kill someone at any phase at the cost of his/her own life. If this wolf is guarded and chooses to suicide bomb, or is the one chosen to do the wolfing that night, the wolf's target is lost and he/she and the guardian die.
Admirable Apprentice: The lowly fiend who follows the other wolves with his tail between his legs. He's a devoted servant who can choose to take a hit for his comrades at any point in time. If a negative item effect hits the creature commander, it will hit him instead.

The Humans:
Dark Defender: Can choose to guard one player in the night phase only. If the person targeted for wolving is guarded, a dodge dabloon is awarded.

Solar Supervisor: Can choose to guard one player from lynching. If the person guarded is insta'd or the vote goes through with them being the one up for lynching, day phase is negated and everyone is awarded phantoms.

Village Idiot: Frankly, this person doesn't give a hoot about who's a wolf or who's a human. He's only out to keep his friend alive. So, if at the end of the game his friend, (be it wolf or be it human) is still alive, he'll go home as happy as humanly possible. Granted, he'll be dead, so it doesn't really matter, but he'd achieve his goal. Throughout the game he/she can remove 5 phantoms to buy an item of their choosing with the exception of Dodge Dabloon, Lottery ticket, and Lucky coin.

Phantom Forager: Has the ability to take away 5 phantoms a turn in order to put a guard on a person of their choosing. It guards against instas, lynches and item effects. The person they choose first they must keep alive for the duration of the game, if they choose a wolf it’s their own mistake.

9 normal humans.

Special items:
Dodge Dabloon: It can be won by a guardian by successfully guarding a wolving or a lynch, and can be given to a player of their choosing. During the day phase, the owner of the coin can use it to negate one person's vote for the day.
Lottery ticket: Given at random 4 times throughout the game, by choice of the players in the same way as a lynch vote works except during the night phase. The amount of people in favor of receiving it must outnumber the amount against by one at the least. (5:5 is not acceptable, majority rules) Lottery ticket can be used to swap two people's roles. The swap is random and the people who swap cannot speak about their previous role (‘I’m human, gais’ is allowed). Wolves will not be swappable except with other wolves, for obvious reasons. The swapees also will not know who they swapped with.
Lucky dice: A player will randomly obtain one of these each day phase on the condition that one guardian has not guarded during their designated phase. It is not selective between wolves and humans, so can be won by either side. Lucky dice enable the owner to vote twice during the lynching. I must be pm’d for the effect to be enabled and this item can only be used the turn it is obtained or it will disappear.
Lucky coin: Can only be won by the seer successfully seering a wolf. Enables the seer to grant one player of their choosing the wolfsbane ability for one phase. The seer may give the wolfsbane at any time.
Psychic Specs: Given out once each night phase to a random human. Gives a one time psychic ability and must be used the turn it is given via pm or it will be revoked.
Seer Spectacles: One time seer ability.

Editing off
Night talk on
Insta on

In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

Sincerely,

Your Client
Eco Friendly
~Chu

Last edited by Viccica; 05-13-2009 at 05:14 PM..
Viccica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Really random game I just thought of while sitting around, probably a number of problems with it, but I'm sure it will get revised by random people's critique or it'll crash and burn, whatever...

TWG: Ghosts of humans past

Special rule:
The wolves will not send in a PM of who they are wolfing, a random living human will just be picked. When A human is wolfed they will be sent a PM saying they are a "Ghost". Ghost players may NOT tell others of their ghostly status, and doing so will warrant immediate death and hopefully some kind of "You freakin' cheater" punishment. Ghost players MUST vote every day phase or they will fade away (Die) although their votes serve no purpose. If a ghost player is lynched they will simply fade away. Ghost get their death post after they fade away...

3 Wolves

2 Normal Wolves
1 Vigi wolf - Has one vigi player will not become a ghost.

2 Blues

Guard - Unlike the normal guard this guard doesn't stop the wolfing, it just removes 1 players chance of being wolfed.
Medium - May check if a player is "Ghost" every night by PMing the host his/her name.

7 Humans

1 random human will always return as a human to the medium, will not be told that he has this problem.

I figured the random wolfing will encourage the wolves to try and get the humans to lynch other humans, while at the same time the ghost players will make lynches either be entirely wasted, or wolves may be wasting time lynching ghosts. Overall I was just tryin' something' random...
Old 05-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

noting that the wolf vigi can't become a wolf seems quite redundant considering the wolf kills get randomly selected from the human pool.

Randomly selected kills are a huge advantage for the wolves since it helps mask their ill intent, and it helps the humans create alliances on the spot and through the thread.

I broke the game.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 05-13-2009 at 06:41 PM..
FictionJunction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #5
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to FictionJunction Send a message via MSN to FictionJunction Send a message via Yahoo to FictionJunction Send a message via Skype™ to FictionJunction

Hey guys I'm the guardian.

Sup' I'm the seer.

ok let's meet up.

sure thing.

- so yeah, chances are there will be counterclaims but that won't matter since both players would be lynched anyway.
Old 05-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #6
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AC1speakerbox Send a message via MSN to AC1speakerbox

Pakkuman-no Densetsu (The Legend of Pakkuman)

General Rules
•16 Players (4 Ghosts, 3 Blues, 8 Pac-People, and 1 purple)
•Insta's are on.
•The only cause of death known publicly is a wolfing (there's ectoplasm everywhere).
•Post-editing is off.
•Night-talk is on.
•Days last 48 hours; nights last 24.

Ghosts
-------------------------------------------------------------
Oikake (Blinky)- Master Wolf, seers green
Machibuse (Pinky)- color seer
Kimagure (Inky)- vigi/lynch guardian (nightly choice)
Otoboke (Clyde)- the stupid one

The wolf to send the pm for wolfing is designated to be the wolf who kills the selected player.

The lynch-guard target choice must be made the night prior to the actual lynching and
can only be used once successfully. It is retained if used unsuccessfully.

Pac-People
Pakkuman- Holds one Power Pellet (see below for info), 2 lives (see Pal for info)
Ms. Pacman- color seer or guardian (nightly choice)
Professor Pacman- has the ability to research 3 players of his choosing (see below for info)
8 Pac-People- Well... who wants extra responsibilities anyway? Right?
Pal- Very little is known about the mysterious Pal. She once spent a fair amount of time with Pakkuman on an adventure of some sort a very long time ago. During their time together, Pal developed a crush on Pakkuman. Over the years, Pal's crush turned into obsession and an irrational but powerful hatred for anyone Pakkuman may have valued more than herself. The insane Pal has vowed that no matter the consequences, Ms. Pacman and the Professor must die before she does.
As part of Pal's obsession with Pakkuman, she ventures to his house at the start of each night to anonymously give him a gift of magical fruit. This fruit is what grants Pakkuman his supernatural vitality and is effective until the next night.
Should Pal die, Pakkuman will no longer receive the magical fruit; the last magical fruit he ate continues to work as would normally. Fruit must be used immediately at the beginning of each night because Pakkuman simply can't resist the deliciousness enough to save it for later.
If Pakkuman dies before Pal's job is complete, she loses interest in killing the Professor. She instead must live to see the person who killed Pakkuman dead. Pal will be informed of Pakkuman's death and identity through pm; she still holds a grudge against Ms. Pacman.
In the case that Pakkuman is lynched, the player to cast the deciding vote is Pal's target. If Pal is the one to cast the deciding vote, she commits suicide and loses-- even if she's already achieved her initial goal.
If Pakkuman dies after her initial job is complete rather than before, she wins (assuming she did not kill him by casting a deciding lynch vote). Pal can still be victorious even if she doesn't live through the entire game.

The Power Pellet
The Power Pellet allows for one vigi, which must be used at night. If the vigi successfully kills a ghost, the Power Pellet is retained and may be used again the next night.
The cycle continues until the vigi is guarded or used on a non-ghost. If the Power Pellet is wrongfully used on a non-ghost, it's gone forever. If the vigi is guarded, and the player who guarded the vigi (this may be Kimagure OR Ms. Pacman) is lynched the next day, the Power Pellet is retained and the cycle restarts immediately.

Research Papers
In his researching the three players of his choice, the Professor discovers the roles of each subject. However, the Professor is old and forgets very quickly that he ever wrote the research papers. Thus, he cannot tell anyone about who he researched or what his findings uncovered (the player whose role is the Professor will not be informed of the research findings because, of course, the player wouldn't forget).
If any of the research subjects should die, he inexplicably remembers the research paper he wrote (perhaps because of the increased focus on this person) and immediately publishes it to the town, cardflipping the subject and revealing his/her role).
Should the Professor die, the papers which have not already been published are lost forever.

Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 05-14-2009 at 09:01 PM..
AC1speakerbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #7
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I would like to encourage players not to include a wolf hierarchy system unless the game requires it. i.e: TSF required it since the wolves didn't know each other.

It makes all the wolves feel involved somehow and promotes more activity than not.

Last edited by FictionJunction; 05-13-2009 at 06:55 PM..
Old 05-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

(I did)
I dunno-- only one of my wolves is powerless, so I don't think inactivity will be too much of an issue.
The name "Otoboke" actually means "the stupid one," so I really don't have too many options as far as what to do with him
EDIT 3 >.< I guess I'll just take it out if you think it's the best choice.

Last edited by AC1speakerbox; 05-13-2009 at 06:58 PM..
Old 05-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #9
FictionJunction
FFR Player

I don't see why a hierarchy is required for any of these games.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #10
AC1speakerbox
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Yeah, I see how a heirarchy would be critical in the TSF game.
Point taken.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Viccica
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #12
Ruritsu
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
noting that the wolf vigi can't become a wolf seems quite redundant considering the wolf kills get randomly selected from the human pool.

Randomly selected kills are a huge advantage for the wolves since it helps mask their ill intent, and it helps the humans create alliances on the spot and through the thread.

I broke the game.
I didn't say they couldn't become a wolf. I said ghost. I was noting that the player just dies and is completely out...

I don't know how detrimental the second part would be, but oh well...
Old 05-13-2009, 10:52 PM   #13
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

I'M BAAAACK!

--------------------------------------------------------

The Backdrop:

Soon after Knuckles’ and the Chaotix defeated Dr. Robotnik and Metal Sonic at Carnival Island, Mal, the interim proprietor of Newtrogic High Zone, shut down the park “until further notice”. Granted, those who frequented the monolithic amusement park were disappointed, but the presence of homicidal robots violated local safety codes, and besides, people were willing to sacrifice if it meant a stop to Eggman’s shenanigans. In the proceeding media interview, Mal hinted that the park would reopen soon, but never gave any official word. Several months passed, and there was still no word on any preparation for reopening, so many assumed that the park was abandoned and moved on. Carnival Island has been absent from the public consciousness – until now.

Out of nowhere, Mal has proudly announced that Newtrogic High Zone has been reopened, bigger and better than ever! Turns out that Mal spent all that time planning and building his dream park! In a stroke of genius, he reprogrammed all the badniks left on the island and made them into friendly staff members, and with their help he was able to build “like, the greatest amusement park ever, dude!” Due to a prominent feature in World Treasure magazine, customers came in from all over the world. Things were going great for everyone.

However, someone has come along to ruin the fun. The Chaotix returned to Carnival Island, and were innocently exploring the rebuilt park, when suddenly they happened upon a strange sight…

------------------------------------------------------------

What did they see? What happens to Carnival Island? You’ll have to play to find out!

Knuckles' Chaotix 2!

The Setup:

This is a mystery game. You will only know the amount of each type of role, and even this info will not be conclusive. Each role is unique in its own way, and everyone can be part of the action.

16 Players:
4 Reds
5 Blues
7 Greens

NIGHT TALKING: ON
INSTA-LYNCH: OFF
ITEMS: ON
CORPSELOOTING: ON (Anyone who participates has a fair shot at getting any items a player had upon death. In the case of multiple deaths, a player may only choose one person to loot. Each item will be rolled for.)

NONSTANDARD GAME

What's Goin' On?

This is a nonstandard game and does not strictly follow the usual objectives. Most significantly, the game is not won for the town by eliminating all the reds. The humans must accomplish a mission by strategizing and collecting items. All the reds can be dead and the game won’t be over, or the game can be won with reds remaining alive. Even if all the reds are dead, the game can still end in a draw if the town is foolish enough to believe that there are still traitors among them, and kill each other until there are not enough humans left to accomplish the mission. As such, the reds’ objective is to whittle down the humans until there are no longer enough to complete the task.

YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT:
You must restore Carnival Island by acquiring the 6 Chaos Rings and reactivating the Power Core.

Instructions:
1. Any blue or green who has one or more Chaos Rings (each person can carry two items) must PM the host during the same phase saying that they wish to reactivate the Power Core.

2. In addition, one other person must volunteer to be the Medium to channel the energy of the Chaos Rings. They must send in a PM during the same phase as those who have the Chaos Rings saying that they wish to be the Medium. In the case of multiple people volunteering to be the Medium, the winning candidate will be chosen at random.

6 Chaos Rings + 1 Medium = 4 humans, minimum, needed to win the game.

- If all the PMs are sent in the same phase and all the Chaos Rings are present, the reactivation will be a success and humans win the game.
- If all the requisite PMs are not sent in the same phase, if any of the Chaos Rings are missing, or if a Red participates in any way (by presenting a Chaos Ring or volunteering to be the Medium), the reactivation will fail.

Thus, it will take teamwork and thinking to set up this situation. The reds will try to lead the humans into a situation where they can easily prevent or sabotage the reactivation. It is the humans' job to recognize such trickery and gain the upper hand.

The Combi System

LET'S WORK TOGETHER!

A distinguishing feature of this game is the ability to partner up with another player. By doing so you will be able to use each-other's abilities. However, who you are able to pair up with is outside of your control. It might seem dependent on luck at first, but with the advantages granted by this mechanic, and with some creative thinking, both sides can use this to their advantage.

HOW IT WORKS:
At any time you may use the Combi Catcher Too™ to net yourself a Combi (partner). It’s much more compact than its predecessor, but is very unpredictable; there's no telling who you'll end up with!

Catching a Combi:
- Instead of selecting a definite partner, you must select a number from 1 to 7. These numbers represent targets in range.

- If you wish to pair up with someone, simply send a PM saying “I want to pair up with target #.” If successful, you will have a new partner.

- If multiple people attempt to pair up with someone, the winning candidate will be picked randomly. Pairing requests will be handled on a first-come, first-serve basis for ordering purposes.

Your New Friend:
- When you pair with someone, your abilities cross over to each other; you gain any powers your partner has, and vice versa. You also learn about any items they may have. This can give you a distinct advantage, depending on who you pair with, and can also promote trade of information. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how.

- If you are killed while paired, your Combi dies as well, so be careful.

- If you wish to unpair with your Combi, you must do so at the cost of your night action. (For example if you are a guardian role, and you wish to break with your Combi, you must either break the pair or guard; you can't both break the pair and guard.)

Day Voting

Voting will work a bit differently due to the nature of the game. As mentioned before, there is no insta-lynch – any lynch takes place at the end of the day. You have three options:

- Vote to lynch a player. Plain old voting, the player that wins the vote is lynched.

-Vote: No Lynch. If a “No Lynch” wins the vote, the game will be sent to night phase without a lynch.

-Vote: There are no reds left. This is a special case. Every player in the game must vote for it to pass, and if it passes, the game ends immediately. If it passes and there are indeed no reds remaining, the town automatically wins. If it passes and there is even ONE red alive, the reds win. If it does not get a unanimous vote, it will be treated as a “No Lynch”.

Special Stages

Under certain circumstances, a Special Stage may be triggered. If the requirements for a Special Stage are met during a certain phase, the game will enter a Special Stage at the end of the phase.

A Special Stage is a sort of "twilight" phase. Discussion in the thread and on AIM may continue, but the flow of action will stop and statuses will not be updated until the Special Stage concludes.

WHAT HAPPENS:
Four people will be secretly picked to join a special stage and instructed of what to do. Only those selected may know about the special stages. Players may not disclose ANY information regarding the nature of special stages, including but not limited to:
-- What the Special Stage entails
-- How to get picked for a Special Stage
-- How to trigger a Special Stage
-- Any method of cheating or utilization of game-breaking tactics in a Special Stage

Any person who discloses this information will be subject to IMMEDIATE ejection from the game. No questions asked.

At the conclusion of a Special Stage, one player will triumph and gain a Chaos Ring. Special Stages will be the main method of acquiring Chaos Rings, but there is a possibility of getting one without entering a Special Stage. There may also be a possibilty of losing a Chaos Ring, so be vigilant!

Other Stuff

Item Usage and Transfer:
Each player may carry a maximum of 2 items with them. If they find a new item and their inventory is already full, they must either get rid of an item in their inventory or refuse the new item.

Items can be used during any phase, but will not take effect until the end of the phase. They may also be passed to another player in the same fashion. Simply PM the name of the person you wish to send it to.

Phantom Policy:

I will be cracking down on inactivity, starting with a little gem of a policy proposed by Cyrenics. You are allowed one and ONLY one phantom. A second phantom will mean replacement, who inherits only one of the phantoms. If that person phantoms out as well, the role will be removed from the game.If no subs remain, you may accumulate 2 phantoms, but that is the absolute limit. If you accumulate a third phantom, you will be modkilled and probably game banned.

Even if you do follow these rules, you may still be replaced if the players and/or I have reasonable cause to believe that you are being inactive or not contributing properly to the game. You are expected to be involved in this game, not just post useless comments every couple of days. If you expect to be inactive for a certain time, tell me so.

Signups:
Signup times will be split. The first signups will open at 7:30 PM Central, Thursday, May 14 (that's today) and close when the first 8 spots have been filled. The second batch of signups is scheduled to begin at 8:00 AM Central, May 15, tomorrow and will continue until all the spots are filled. If the first batch of signups is still going on at the time, I will continue the first signups until they close, and then post another time for second singups.

T
hose who do not include their AIM names when signing up will NOT be considered when counting signups. If you forget your AIM name and wish to correct it, include it in a SEPARATE POST and you will be considered. Do NOT edit it in your first post.

Also, please read the game, thoroughly. If you have a question about the mechanics of the game it'll probably be answered there. If not, either catch me on AIM or PM me and I'll do my best. Considering that this is a Mystery Game, there will be questions that I will not answer.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

Last edited by Brilliant Dynamite Neon; 05-14-2009 at 07:05 PM..
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #14
Makilaz
TWG Princess
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to Makilaz Send a message via AIM to Makilaz Send a message via MSN to Makilaz Send a message via Yahoo to Makilaz Send a message via Skype™ to Makilaz

bdn because he's awesome.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:11 AM   #15
jump_the_bullet
Oh you fancy, huh?
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jump_the_bullet Send a message via MSN to jump_the_bullet Send a message via Skype™ to jump_the_bullet

voting bdn yet again :P

jump_the_bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:35 AM   #16
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

bdn
Old 05-14-2009, 04:25 AM   #17
FictionJunction
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruritsu View Post
I didn't say they couldn't become a wolf. I said ghost. I was noting that the player just dies and is completely out...

I don't know how detrimental the second part would be, but oh well...
err.. yeah, ghost. you know what I meant.

If the wolves have no say in who they kill and the kill is selected at random from the human pool then the wolves will never become ghosts, in effect making pointing it out needless.

just saying
Old 05-14-2009, 04:38 AM   #18
FictionJunction
FFR Player

bdn, your game has corpselooting..

so, when and how does it take place? and what items are we looting anyway? I see don't see any trigger items anywhere in your game.

Also, there's no descrimination in the pairing system, right? Meaning, a blue could get a green as much as it could a red, etc. And, let's say a red and a green are paired; they'll know who they're paired with and share wolfing powers and learn what each other has.
The red may want to cut that relationship off so would the wolf team have to sacrifice a kill or would the kill pass as long as he doesn't send the pm? It'd be kind of cheap if the wolves could still send a kill, but nothing really stops the human from informing everyone that his buddy is a wolf.

I suppose the green could just switch sides in spirit, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen when a blue and a red pair up.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:52 AM   #19
Brilliant Dynamite Neon
nobody fiffers anymore.
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Brilliant Dynamite Neon Send a message via Yahoo to Brilliant Dynamite Neon

Quote:
bdn, your game has corpselooting..

so, when and how does it take place? and what items are we looting anyway? I see don't see any trigger items anywhere in your game.
At the end of a phase, if someone indeed dies. Any items other than Chaos Rings are secret.

Quote:
Also, there's no descrimination in the pairing system, right? Meaning, a blue could get a green as much as it could a red, etc. And, let's say a red and a green are paired; they'll know who they're paired with and share wolfing powers and learn what each other has.
The red may want to cut that relationship off so would the wolf team have to sacrifice a kill or would the kill pass as long as he doesn't send the pm? It'd be kind of cheap if the wolves could still send a kill, but nothing really stops the human from informing everyone that his buddy is a wolf.

I suppose the green could just switch sides in spirit, but it'd be interesting to see what would happen when a blue and a red pair up.

Well, the wolfing would be a collective power, disparate from individual role powers, so anyone paired with a red wouldn't earn wolfing powers. However, they will learn the red's powers themselves, so if they see a suspicious power they will likely report it. Not everyone may be caught this way, however. Misinterpretation of a role might be a problem as well.

Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes
Brilliant Dynamite Neon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 AM   #20
rzr
TWG Veteran

Send a message via AIM to rzr Send a message via MSN to rzr Send a message via Yahoo to rzr Send a message via Skype™ to rzr

Looks like you guys were finally smart enough to realize that people pay more attention to your games when they have bright shiny colors. Too bad BDN has the experience needed to be a host. I wish the newbs would stop trying to host, especially when they can't even play without catching **** for screwing up. And that wasn't directed to all the people putting a game up, so don't get your panties in a knot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshark View Post
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson View Post
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace View Post
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
rzr is offline   Reply With Quote