Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Art and Graphics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-9-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
Minorfault
FFR Player

Default Make me... a midnight feel. (four things)

Done with everything now big thanks to nightfirecat.

I have 19k credits to give, I could say, 5k credits can given each for the Avi, Background, and Header to my profile page ( since I don't have one now) and the remaining 4k for the a new siggy.

I'll try to give a description
Here goes.
For the Avatar,
Put anything you want to make it look interesting, but still has something to do with the avatar I have now.
I want it to be something similair to what I have now, but you know, give a look that would make it look awesome. you can put anything as long as it would still be a night sky with a crescent moon ( also a better crescent moon would be nice).

For the Profile Background,
i want it to be dark on top and as it goes down to become lighter blue until it hits grass, simple, but try to make a little interesting.
an abstract look of the night sky, with a few stars like ones you can see in real life, dot-like i guess.. again, make it anyway you would like to, but I want it to be a darker blue on the top becoming a lighter blue color on the bottom until there's grass settled on the bottom.
(hope I'm not confusing anyone from here.)

For the header,
I want the header to match the background and what i want is right under this text.
I want it to be connected to the background.
What I want is a text to say "Minorfault" on the upper left corner.
And for the rest of the header, a full moon to the right(centered to the right), and there to be clouds surrounding the moon and the background, a way you can make so there's isn't to much of clouds, but ... enough clouds for the header.

and for a siggy,
same as avatar
anything for the siggy that is (last time) of the night sky, of coarse with a crescent moon to the right, like the header, to say Minorfault on the upper left corner. no clouds, stars please.

I guess I'm asking for too much, I'd be great if someone could make any of these four things.
I'm not in any rush, take your time to make em'.

Quote:
I'm 12 years old and I'm in the 11th grade.

Last edited by Minorfault; 06-11-2008 at 12:25 PM.. Reason: it's all finished
Minorfault is offline   Reply With Quote