the misinformation from you guys in this thread makes me sad
Old 10-1-2013, 06:39 PM   #142
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Let the shutdown begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by adlp View Post
@lito the GOP isnt as racist and the tea party doesnt have nearly as strong as an influence as they did in 2010. tea party isnt racist either there are black members of it and the minority who are racist are the ones who get TV time by the media because MSNBC and CNN will do anything for ratings. and LOL the people who care about obama being black are about as prevalent as birthers (which are not many lol)

@rubix it's not the fuccen GOP fault it's Reid's fault for allowing this shutdown to happen. he wouldnt compromise at all when the GOP couldnt defund obamacare and agreed to prevent shutdown if they could revise some parts of the legislation. reid wouldnt budge because his greedy behavior of my-way-or-the-highway is being rewarded through the media right now. in fact the house GOP are trying to pass emergency bills to open up some spending but the white house is saying theyre not being serious about funding the government. what fucking retards

the GOP right now is nothing radical and the direction it's going with leaders like mcconnel and boehner we're moderate at best and it sucks. we need more rand pauls
this is almost entirely wrong

I'm too lazy to refute it because idc, w/e
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:05 PM   #143
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

for such an intellectual type that you try to be it's a shame youre delusional
Old 10-1-2013, 07:06 PM   #144
DotKritic
Forum User

Quote:
Barack Obama: I will not negotiate.
Harry Reid: There's nothing to talk about.
Media: Uncompromising Republicans are shutting down the government.
Quote:
"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the Unites States."
Quote:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a Sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. ...Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that 'the buck stops here'. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and Grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

SENATOR BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, MARCH 2006

FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
DotKritic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:09 PM   #145
.Layne.
~~
FFR Veteran

I am Canadian and this is very laughable.

.Layne. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:17 PM   #146
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
for such an intellectual type that you try to be it's a shame youre delusional
every time i refute anything you say (with, say, *facts* -- things that are actually real, which is to say -- relevant to *this* reality), you either ignore it or selectively address things or commit any one of a number of logical fallacies, etc.

considering that being delusional is, by definition, being in the state of adhering to a view that is contradicted by evidence... you have got it entirely backwards, man.

I have nothing against you personally but you are impossible to reason with when it comes to this stuff
Old 10-1-2013, 07:18 PM   #147
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

u are ChiNese layn y
Old 10-1-2013, 07:42 PM   #148
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

the facts are: liberal policies have been dominant since 2004ish and our country is still a shithole. detroit is a forshadowing. people like you are walking through grass, stepping in dogshit, say Wow This Sucks, then continue walking only to have the same thing happen over and over. the country needs to look where we are walking and listen to more politicians like rand paul who's sick of watching this cycle
Old 10-1-2013, 07:43 PM   #149
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Wow This Sucks
Old 10-1-2013, 07:44 PM   #150
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude

my bike won't start whoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
this matters
i mean i can easily formualate a personal attack and say you were literally diagnosed mentally unstable who couldn't handle the military and have no forward direction in your life in the past therefore anything you say/do/opinionate about now should have 0 credence toward anything about anyone about anytime, but i don't because i still have a miniscule amount of respect for everyone that takes the time to post on ffr and lambasting someone like that has poor taste, ethically and morally. so stop getting butthurt thnx

Quote:
@lito the GOP isnt as racist and the tea party doesnt have nearly as strong as an influence as they did in 2010. tea party isnt racist either there are black members of it
ha ha Ha hA you've never watched the boondocks have you. uncle ruckus? yes/no?

adlp is in between being a troll and being serious but it works against him because no one can rationale his actual point of view as a conservative and when he actual DOES with links and stuff to weird websites his cherry-picked arguments are too comical to take seriously. like you mention CNBC and CNN but leave out FOX; they're all sensationalized news. you mention birthers being non-prevalent, yea maybe now but please that shit was still on slanderous advertisement by the romney campaign
Quote:

the GOP right now is nothing radical and the direction it's going with leaders like mcconnel and boehner we're moderate at best and it sucks. we need more rand pauls
oh man lol

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:45 PM   #151
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
the facts are: liberal policies have been dominant since 2004ish and our country is still a shithole. detroit is a forshadowing. people like you are walking through grass, stepping in dogshit, say Wow This Sucks, then continue walking only to have the same thing happen over and over. the country needs to look where we are walking and listen to more politicians like rand paul who's sick of watching this cycle
Old 10-1-2013, 07:46 PM   #152
All_That_Chaz
Supreme Dictator For Life
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to All_That_Chaz

There is no defense for the gop's actions here.
dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
god dammit chaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalReynolds
I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.
All_That_Chaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:48 PM   #153
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz View Post
There is no defense for the gop's actions here.
good place to end discussion

</thread>
Old 10-1-2013, 07:49 PM   #154
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
the facts are: liberal policies have been dominant since 2004ishe
liberal policies were dominant in the democratic age of clinton you nitwit. do you know who was president in '04? do you know what happened when a republican is president? reaganomics? republican presidents of lets-cut-abritrary-gov't-spending-instead-of-raising-taxes? let's-continue-into-unchecked-wars-and-deregulated-markets?

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 10-1-2013, 07:49 PM   #155
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

welcome to the internet where the overwhelming majority of users are incredibly smart and if you align yourself with their opinion then you can inflate your sense of self worth too!!!
Old 10-1-2013, 07:52 PM   #156
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
i mean i can easily formualate a personal attack and say you were literally diagnosed mentally unstable who couldn't handle the military
i still had growing up to do, but otherwise this is accurate and i have really no shame in saying that it took a suicide attempt to realize da military wasn't for me

Quote:
and have no forward direction in your life in the past
you're also right on this account but i certainly turned things around pretty quickly !!

Quote:
therefore anything you say/do/opinionate about now should have 0 credence toward anything about anyone about anytime, but i don't because i still have a miniscule amount of respect for everyone that takes the time to post on ffr and lambasting someone like that has poor taste, ethically and morally. so stop getting butthurt thnx
stay frosty mah *****
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 07:52 PM   #157
Litodude
FFR Player

welcome to the political climate of adlp's reasoning current weather forecast:
biased, with a chance of ignorant claims

did you seriously not see the argument rubix and i just had literally 20 posts ago lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post

stay frosty mah *****
love u too baby boo

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 10-1-2013, 08:08 PM   #158
redsea
seek ye first the kingdom
FFR Veteran

I love how everyone is making light of this whole situation. My father works for the federal govt, and he is out of a job for however long it takes these idiots to get there shit together. They are playing around with millions of hardworking families' money by doing this. The Government should not be functioning in this way, they must meet each other somewhere. It is a fucking pissing contest. They need to do their fucking jobs and work the way a government should; how our founding fathers intended it to work.
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 08:09 PM   #159
FFR4EVA_00
FFR Player

how can we blame the average guy for this shit when nobody actually voted for anyone who is currently in office for at least the last 14 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsea View Post
I love how everyone is making light of this whole situation. My father works for the federal govt, and he is out of a job for however long it takes these idiots to get there shit together. They are playing around with millions of hardworking families' money by doing this. The Government should not be functioning in this way, they must meet each other somewhere. It is a fucking pissing contest. They need to do their fucking jobs and work the way a government should; how our founding fathers intended it to work.
Ya Dad Needs To Lern How 2 Bake His Own Pi
Old 10-1-2013, 08:10 PM   #160
DefTeaMachine
beatboxing ninja hobo
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music Producer

we're fucked

brb moving to brazil

SEND YOUR REJECTED FILES HERE

Play my (discontinued) game
DefTeaMachine is offline   Reply With Quote