Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 04-6-2008, 08:58 AM   #121
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3
Default Re: MrRubix proving his legitamacy

I call clock slowdown as well as game slowdown. =O
Old 04-6-2008, 08:59 AM   #122
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

How about we ask him to post a score of a song he can't AAAA but still pass? Like dunno huh.. data drain edit?

Edit: I'm actually serious except for the song choice.

Last edited by Hakulyte; 04-6-2008 at 09:06 AM..
Old 04-6-2008, 09:04 AM   #123
Adamaja456
Absurd
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Adamaja456 Send a message via MSN to Adamaja456 Send a message via Yahoo to Adamaja456 Send a message via Skype™ to Adamaja456

vertex gamma ftl!

582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
602 AAAs(517+23+62)
People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)
Old 04-6-2008, 09:12 AM   #124
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
How about we ask him to post a score of a song he can't AAAA but still pass? Like dunno huh.. data drain edit?

Edit: I'm actually serious except for the song choice.
I agree .. it's so damn easy to cheat AAAA's in SM, even almost AAAA scores. I'd love to see Rubix do a song he can't even FC, like Death Moon Edit, Identity Part 2, etc. Maybe Fury of the Storm on 1.4x rate?

PS - Go on MSN Haku >.>
Old 04-6-2008, 09:17 AM   #125
Netjet!
Sic itur ad astra
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Netjet! Send a message via Skype™ to Netjet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post
I agree .. it's so damn easy to cheat AAAA's in SM, even almost AAAA scores. I'd love to see Rubix do a song he can't even FC, like Death Moon Edit, Identity Part 2, etc. Maybe Fury of the Storm on 1.4x rate?

PS - Go on MSN Haku >.>
That could prove it. Although, if he plays FOTS, and gets as good as thaor, what do we think?
Old 04-6-2008, 09:57 AM   #126
Sprite-
HAVE ME WITH VODKA

/kill the rubix thread. Seriously guys, how did you let this get to 7 pages? Find something better to do with your lives.
Old 04-6-2008, 01:31 PM   #127
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

You know what? I've had it with this crap. I read the entire thread and I count 1 trolling ban for Rubix, 1 for bmxant, 5 for Izzy and 6 for Korny. I'll be nice and call it a flat one day per bannable offense instead of escalating it up for repeated offenses.

During the time you good folks are banned you should consider how worth it it is to continually hammer on one person who you've obviously already concluded your opinion on regardless of any evidence that is ever possible to show you to the contrary. If you tried to pull this crap in CT I'd ban the lot of you just for the sheer lack of evidence and logic in these claims.

Seriously, someone actually said "I don't know how you did it but" directly before calling that video bs. If you don't know what they did, can find no fault with it, and it meets all your criteria for legitimacy, guess what, it's legitimate. As soon as you say "I'm so sure you're a cheater, that I'm just assuming this is cheated even though I have no way whatsoever to establish that it is cheating" you lose 100% of your credibility on this subject.

Yes, we understand that some Stepmania experts have keen insights that those of us little peons who don't AAA everything on FFR might not understand, but you have to actually explain what these things are. Saying "I know he's BS because I'm a Stepmania expert, you idiots don't know!" is logically -worthless- First off, you have to prove you are an expert (Hey we might call bs on it!) then you have to actually explain what this keen insight only you possess has shown you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator Tasselfoot
I'm setting a rule.... for every time i see someone post something about rubix that is clearly unnaturally biased or unable to be backed up by proof/evidence/facts... i'm banning the person.

if you want to bash the guy, have proof, evidence, or facts. don't base your stupid comments on other people's stupid comments. because you don't know what you're talking about, they don't know what they're talking about, and probably the people they heard it from don't know what they're talking about.

basically... almost none of you know what you're talking about. so stfu.

Last edited by devonin; 04-6-2008 at 01:36 PM..
Old 04-6-2008, 01:53 PM   #128
devonin
Very Grave Indeed

Send a message via AIM to devonin Send a message via MSN to devonin

Let me clear this up for people: You're allowed to call BS on people. When someone posts a score in brag board, and you find that score suspicious, asking for supporting proof is perfectly allowed. In fact, we -like- that this community is so rigorously self-regulating and cares about finding cheaters and illegitimate players.

What you aren't allowed to do is ride someone for the better part of a year, trolling, flaming, being wholly unreasonable, demanding proof, getting proof, refusing to acknolwedge the proof and continue to poison the well of someone who has already gone above and beyond in terms of giving proof.

As long as people remain calm, reasonable, and rational, I might go so far as to say that we -encourage- some healthy skepticism but there are lines, and there are many ways to cross those lines.
Closed Thread