President Obama 9 7.89%
Everyone 58 50.88%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-1-2013, 05:42 PM   #121
Litodude
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Litodude
Default Re: Let the shutdown begin

if obama pursued big banks and had gotten continued and immense bipartisan support you wouldn't have had the extremely close race in the '12 election in which he could have gotten more of his democratic agenda supported instead of massive resistance like we're getting now. even in a distribution, though the mode avg might be skewed more toward the GOP side there are still faults from the obama's cabinet that is included in the mean. issues of privacy, habeas corpus, syria, and honestly the war in afghanistan (things that people tend to forget for some reason), all contribute to resentment of obama's actions as president- even from his own party!

and really. the introuction of an argument of rape is not needed, we can talk about that some other time. but you and i, as a white male and a white-washed asian male, have an invisible card that we can use to get preferencial treatment in america. if you're telling me that's not the case, and that anyone that doesn't have light-skin doesn't have preferential treatment in washington dc, well that's just ignorant.

edit- actually i'd like to clarify since you brought it up: no, there is no difference in rape for anyone; there is no further need to discuss that.

dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

Last edited by Litodude; 10-1-2013 at 05:45 PM..
Litodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:44 PM   #122
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

Lito have you stopped to think that maybe people don't like Obama because he's a bad president not because he's black?

Also, Rubix, are you implying that there is nothing wrong with Obamacare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:45 PM   #123
Dynam0
The Dominator
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

.... yeah what rubix said

*sip*
Dynam0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:46 PM   #124
Banned
FFR Veteran

okay so from what i've gathered from 1st post to last is that american government is still a bunch of grown up children.
top is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:48 PM   #125
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkuski View Post
Lito have you stopped to think that maybe people don't like Obama because he's a bad president not because he's black?

you notice how in my comments, race is comma'd and usually one of the last points i make? yea. that's because it plays a psychological role that can't immediately be measured or filed under the 14th amendment because it's too difficult to scientifically analyze. but to say obama ISN'T ostracized by some republicans just because he's black is again, ignorant.

dude
out west?

Quote:
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

Old 10-1-2013, 05:51 PM   #126
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litodude View Post
if obama pursued big banks and had gotten continued and immense bipartisan support you wouldn't have had the extremely close race in the '12 election in which he could have gotten more of his democratic agenda supported instead of massive resistance like we're getting now. even in a distribution, though the mode avg might be skewed more toward the GOP side there are still faults from the obama's cabinet that is included in the mean. issues of privacy, habeas corpus, syria, and honestly the war in afghanistan (things that people tend to forget for some reason), all contribute to resentment - even from his own party!
And if Walt hadn't let Jane die, her father wouldn't have zoned out and caused the plane crash that killed 167 people. Is it still Walt's fault? Or perhaps Gretchen for being richer than Walt and fucking with his insecurities that caused him to ultimately enter the meth trade? Fuck it, go long -- let's blame the Big Bang.

Yes, there are plenty of things our government should have done differently. But pointing to such precursor events as simply engendering resentment to justify a breach is not reasonable.

Quote:
and really. the introuction of an argument of rape is not needed, we can talk about that some other time. but you and i, as a white male and a white-washed asian male, have an invisible card that we can use to get preferencial treatment in america. if you're telling me that's not the case, and that anyone that doesn't have light-skin doesn't have preferential treatment in washington dc, well that's just ignorant.
my point with that analogy (and I admit perhaps it wasn't clear or that it was too strong) is that you're invoking a form of "victim blaming" which IMO is not the way to go with this stuff.

and I never argued that we don't get preferential treatment. we definitely do. but that doesn't mean it's obama's fault for being black. it's the racists' fault for being racists.
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:55 PM   #127
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkuski View Post

Not implying that at all -- I don't actually like Obamacare. But it's much better than what we have now, and IMO it's at least a stepping stone to a better system.
Old 10-1-2013, 05:55 PM   #128
Arkuski
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Arkuski Send a message via Skype™ to Arkuski

Quote:
i don't have any substantial proof of the argument I am trying to make, but if you don't believe me you're ignorant
Muh feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom
Arkuski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:57 PM   #129
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
let me guess, when a girl gets raped, sometimes you argue "she was asking for it"?
i hope you know that litodude was banned from ffr for repeatedly preying on high school girls
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 05:57 PM   #130
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
i hope you know that litodude was banned from ffr for repeatedly preying on high school girls
u mean when i was 17 haha okay

why do you continue to exist .............seriously.

no rubix, obama being black isn't his fault, you honestly think i'm arguing that????????????????????????????

maybe i should type out fully coherent sentences to explain myself more. nvm, bullet format:

-the GOP is crazy, but they know how to manipulate people
-fueled by inherent racism, the GOP is actively resisting anything obama does.
-the public is split, because even democrats don't like the decisions obama has made in the past (i gave examples)
-obama could have done thing differently.
-because obama did things a certain way, the GOP reacted in a particular way which causes our dilema now
-me stating obama is black was to point out the GOPs sentiment
-obama being black isn't 'victim blaming'

better? it's just polisci dude

dude
out west?

Quote:

Last edited by Litodude; 10-1-2013 at 06:00 PM..
Old 10-1-2013, 06:01 PM   #131
Litodude
FFR Player

Quote:
why do you continue to exist .............seriously.
this is why i was banned (because i drove people to borderline self-loathing and suicide for funsies!! (but that's neither here nor there))

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 10-1-2013, 06:05 PM   #132
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

haha owned !! ! !
Old 10-1-2013, 06:07 PM   #133
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
no obama being black isn't his fault, you honestly think i'm arguing that??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Well...

Quote:
it's everyone to blame:

obama for ... being black
...you did say so explicitly. And in the context of blaming him for getting into a battlefield with racists.

Quote:
maybe i should type out fully coherent sentences to explain myself more. nvm, bullet format:

-the GOP is crazy, but they know how to manipulate people
-fueled by inherent racism, the GOP is actively resisting anything obama does.
-the public is split, because even democrats don't like the decisions obama has made in the past (i gave examples)
-obama could have done thing differently.
-because obama did things a certain way, the GOP reacted in a particular way which causes our dilema now
-me stating obama is black was to point out the GOPs sentiment
-obama being black isn't 'victim blaming'

better?
...so why are you blaming "everyone"? Because... what? Because the dems did stuff that "made" the GOP react like petulant children with walnuts for brains that have been boiled in batshit? Nobody is forcing them to act that way. They're doing that on their own accord.
Old 10-1-2013, 06:10 PM   #134
Litodude
FFR Player

i actually editted in the ',being black' part so i guess i shouldn't have hahah

well i mean it takes two to tango. yea you're right in the this is primarily the GOPs fault and i think they should all leave but you can't not say obama has been the best president america has ever seen

he's no clinton

dude
out west?

Quote:

Old 10-1-2013, 06:12 PM   #135
Reincarnate
x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Quote:
i actually editted in the ',being black' part so i guess i shouldn't have hahah

well i mean it takes two to tango. yea you're right in the this is primarily the GOPs fault and i think they should all leave but you can't not say obama has been the best president america has ever seen
I don't even like Obama as a President (he's still too conservative for my tastes. Years ago he actually would have been a Republican). I still don't blame him for this shit.

This whole thing is solely on the GOP.
Old 10-1-2013, 06:13 PM   #136
Litodude
FFR Player

i blame him for keeping gbay open, sanctions in iran, and increased military expenditure, and nearly cruise-missling syria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnate View Post
I don't even like Obama as a President (he's still too conservative for my tastes. Years ago he actually would have been a Republican). I still don't blame him for this shit.
well yea i think it's wholly agreed that democrats are actually moderate/center with the R party being extremists and obama being somewhere in between those.

i got class. let's smoke sometime dude, fucc.

dude
out west?

Quote:

Last edited by Litodude; 10-1-2013 at 06:18 PM..
Old 10-1-2013, 06:20 PM   #137
Choofers
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

Quote:
u mean when i was 17 haha okay
this matters
Choofers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-1-2013, 06:23 PM   #138
Nullifidian
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
this matters
it kinda does cause people (can) change and actually it's your initial comment that doesn't matter because you're trying to refute someone's argument based on their character, and not their argument
Old 10-1-2013, 06:23 PM   #139
mi40
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

klasse
Old 10-1-2013, 06:34 PM   #140
adlp
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

@lito the GOP isnt as racist and the tea party doesnt have nearly as strong as an influence as they did in 2010. tea party isnt racist either there are black members of it and the minority who are racist are the ones who get TV time by the media because MSNBC and CNN will do anything for ratings. and LOL the people who care about obama being black are about as prevalent as birthers (which are not many lol)

@rubix it's not the fuccen GOP fault it's Reid's fault for allowing this shutdown to happen. he wouldnt compromise at all when the GOP couldnt defund obamacare and agreed to prevent shutdown if they could revise some parts of the legislation. reid wouldnt budge because his greedy behavior of my-way-or-the-highway is being rewarded through the media right now. in fact the house GOP are trying to pass emergency bills to open up some spending but the white house is saying theyre not being serious about funding the government. what fucking retards

the GOP right now is nothing radical and the direction it's going with leaders like mcconnel and boehner we're moderate at best and it sucks. we need more rand pauls