Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #941
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Team Blue!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
Norsegod, i was/is a part of team blue and you guys dont hold events that much either. You see, me and atlas have spare time in between our lives to constantly hold events and such. Fire Kai Original : Undisputed Championship Tournament is our third tournament going back to back to back. We will hold as much events as we can possibly do at a time. I cant say that events will be back to back to back like this, but we will def. try to do just that. We want to create a clan/team that is always active and having fun. Team blue i have nothing against, i like your style. I would like to compete with you guys and/or coincide with each other for events. Like Sponsor some events and/or hold co-events. MetalAtlas and I have already spoken about this and this is how we want to run our clan. We don't want to take people away from other teams, but we do want members. If you (team blue) will erase anyone who is joining here then i see how your stance is. Norse you were in our first tourney as well. You see how active we are. Don't have a grudge against us ( not saying you do ) rather just encourage us.
We don't have a grudge against you guys or think of you guys as enemies. We simply want members who will show a bit more loyalty. Having people be a part of multiple clans right now will conflict with too much that we have planned. Maybe we'll organize things with that in the future, but we can't do it right now. It's also a better determination of who is joining the team to help the team grow versus joining the team simply for winning prizes out of tournaments and credit events. (Which I tend to see going on.)

Also, we do hold events and we do have events planned quite often. If you didn't see any events it's because you didn't check out the Team Blue forum enough like I've tried to constantly tell everyone. We just had an event there that gave prizes for the top eight placers. (With 8th winning 50k credits and each place above that winning 50k more.) Only four people participated and the event lasted a week. I also stated that this event had started in this thread and in the Team Blue tournament thread. It's not my fault if the members are too lazy to go to the forum designated for their activity.

I'm constantly working with norse and kjw to plan events and activities for this team. We have more than just tournaments and credit giveaways planned for the team. It's just up to the members to participate and take advantage of what we provide for them. A lot of the members don't do this.

Anyways, good luck with your team and such. Again, nothing against you guys.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TK_goelo View Post
I'm a subbie so if you want i can help you guys seeing stats and stuff
I'll talk to the other division sorters about that. We used to have one member who wasn't active in the group but he's active again now, so we may not need a fifth member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilsrejectedsoul View Post
Sounds awesome I'll join
Okay, welcome to the team.

Edit2: Just noticed Norse's post stating pretty much the same thing. Oh well, there's some emphasis for ya.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 05-23-2009 at 10:25 PM..
HammyMcSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #942
Devilsrejectedsoul
FFR Player

Sounds awesome I'll join
Old 05-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #943
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammyMcSquirrel View Post
We don't have a grudge against you guys or think of you guys as enemies. We simply want members who will show a bit more loyalty. Having people be a part of multiple clans right now will conflict with too much that we have planned. Maybe we'll organize things with that in the future, but we can't do it right now. It's also a better determination of who is joining the team to help the team grow versus joining the team simply for winning prizes out of tournaments and credit events. (Which I tend to see going on.)

Also, we do hold events and we do have events planned quite often. If you didn't see any events it's because you didn't check out the Team Blue forum enough like I've tried to constantly tell everyone. We just had an event there that gave prizes for the top eight placers. (With 8th winning 50k credits and each place above that winning 50k more.) Only four people participated and the event lasted a week. I also stated that this event had started in this thread and in the Team Blue tournament thread. It's not my fault if the members are too lazy to go to the forum designated for their activity.

I'm constantly working with norse and kjw to plan events and activities for this team. We have more than just tournaments and credit giveaways planned for the team. It's just up to the members to participate and take advantage of what we provide for them. A lot of the members don't do this.

Anyways, good luck with your team and such. Again, nothing against you guys.

Edit:

I'll talk to the other division sorters about that. We used to have one member who wasn't active in the group but he's active again now, so we may not need a fifth member.

Okay, welcome to the team.
i understand- but dont count us out and i look foward to working with you
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #944
Gun92
The Paragon of Perfection
FFR Veteran

Wow...thats crap really. I like it here and I don't see the problem with helping some friends out with their team but to be penalized for doing that...thats bull. Straight up. Guess I should take my win off of my siggy since I'm not longer part of team blue thanks to Norse. It has nothing to do with loyalty and has everything to do with helping friends out, which I would think would be encouraged.

Good luck Hammy. This anger is not directed at you at all. I just don't fully believe that what your all doing is fair. Hopefully you get the help you need next time an event rolls around Hammy, I would hate to see you have to pretty much run everything by yourself again.

Last edited by Gun92; 05-23-2009 at 10:41 PM..
Gun92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #945
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
Wow...thats crap really. I like it here and I don't see the problem with helping some friends out with their team but to be penalized for doing that...thats bull. Straight up. Guess I should take my win off of my siggy since I'm not longer part of team blue thanks to Norse. It has nothing to do with loyalty and has everything to do with helping friends out, which I would think would be encouraged.

Good luck Hammy. This anger is not directed at you at all. I just don't fully believe that what your all doing is fair. Hopefully you get the help you need next time an event rolls around Hammy, I would hate to see you have to pretty much run everything by yourself again.
I know that there is a positive stance towards me, but I want to state a few things to hopefully clear up some confusion with Team Blue.

It's been a guideline for a long time now that you can't be a part of another team besides Team Solo Rulz when becoming a member of Team Blue. It may seem a bit unfair, but it really simplifies things and helps us get a stronger team together in the long run. If someone really wants to become a loyal member of this team, they should perfectly be fine with that. We want people to be loyal because we want them to contribute more to this team. If our members are joining team after team after team, that spreads out their contribution to this team. We're in a critical state of growth, so we need members who are strictly putting all of their "team time" towards us.

On a similar note, (from my understanding) all of you guys are joining that other team because it "promises" more activity, yet Team Blue really hasn't been as "dead" as people are making it out to be. Members need to contribute to the team and make sure to keep themselves informed of what is going on. (And I make sure to provide a consistent form of information.) If there's a lack of members participating in our forum where everything happens, how much can the leaders do to make things seem active? It's unfair to blame any of those who help manage the team when the people that they manage aren't taking a little responsibility and contributing when ideas are posted and when events are put up.

As for all of this hatred towards Norse, it's not fair to put all of this blame on him. He's just being straightforward with what the team guidelines are. It can be pretty annoying to see members leave the team because they aren't fully understanding the activity behind it. While he may have not done as much work as kjw and myself with running the first tournament as it was going on, he helped a lot with the planning and preparation for it. (Not to say that he completely ignored it while it was running. He was keeping an eye on things.) He's also constantly contributing to Team Blue ideas in general and managing aspects of the forum we use.

I'm seeing a lot of people not giving Team Blue the chance it deserves. (Especially after the ton of work the co-leaders and myself put into it.) However, I'm not getting frustrated at you guys or anything. You guys want more activity, and I can understand that. I just want people to also understand that there's a sense of moderation, variation, and dedication that is carefully being considered by us and is used in a beneficial way. There's a lot more to this team but it all takes time to develop, as well as more of the members contributing to that development.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 05-23-2009 at 11:20 PM..
Old 05-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #946
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

Just so you understand Hammy, we're not just "promising" activity and stuff, we are guaranteeing it. We will always be an active team. We were hoping to even help with your guys ideas and stuff. As stated clearly in most if not all of my posts here and in my thread, I have offered a helping hand. You guys clearly have rejected it. I don't care if my team members join another team as long as they participate and influence my team. The entire choice was up to you guys.
krunkykai22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:19 PM   #947
Gun92
FFR Veteran

I will tell you the only reason I joined this other team and yes I was unaware of this one team rule which sure is my fault. The only reason I joined was to help friends. Not to spite team blue or what ever it may come across as. I never heard any of this more activity stuff or what ever has been floating around. If you recall, I offered several times to help out with things around here to try and pick things up and all that. I just don't find the reason fair and just, but again its only my opinion and none of this is up to me.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:51 PM   #948
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong

Quote:
Just so you understand Hammy, we're not just "promising" activity and stuff, we are guaranteeing it. We will always be an active team. We were hoping to even help with your guys ideas and stuff. As stated clearly in most if not all of my posts here and in my thread, I have offered a helping hand. You guys clearly have rejected it. I don't care if my team members join another team as long as they participate and influence my team. The entire choice was up to you guys.
Well, I understand the intention to guarantee activity, but I'm just looking at things a little more realistically. I don't say that this team will "always" be an active team because "always" can imply a lot more than can be done. While I'd like that to be the case, it just can't be that way indefinitely. **** happens, and sometimes things have to slow down before they can pick up. It wasn't meant to be a negative statement, in case it seemed that way.

As for the helping hand bit, don't take it offensively. (It kind of seems like you slightly are in that post but I'm not too sure.) I'm trying to stress this to you guys. Anything we do towards you is not meant to be offensive, and any lack of help we accept from you is not meant to be offensive. You just have to understand that this is how things have worked for us. I let the members leave as they wish. It's not like I'm forbidding them from joining this team again. When I see "kicked off of the team", I tend to think of it as being more of a form of getting rid of people for good because they did something really bad. You guys didn't do anything bad. Sure it may not be good for the team to lose members, but I'm not going to get all angry or offended by it. It's just a rule that has been there, so when people join another team, I just let them go and assume that their interests have changed. I'll welcome people back if they want to come back. (As long as they don't make a habit out of leaving and coming back 'cause that would get annoying, haha.) When people join this team, it is expected of them to know the rules before joining. Like I said, it's just how things work right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun92 View Post
I will tell you the only reason I joined this other team and yes I was unaware of this one team rule which sure is my fault. The only reason I joined was to help friends. Not to spite team blue or what ever it may come across as. I never heard any of this more activity stuff or what ever has been floating around. If you recall, I offered several times to help out with things around here to try and pick things up and all that. I just don't find the reason fair and just, but again its only my opinion and none of this is up to me.
I understand the positive intentions, but I was just addressing the statement I was seeing that this team wasn't active enough. Also, I know that you've offered to help out with Team Blue. I don't forget things like that. (And I was going to get together that group of people who would help out with tournaments, with you being one of the members. I remember you volunteering.) I'm just saying that it's been stated multiple times that it's important for the members to join the Team Blue forum and be active there. Team functionality can be very limited when based off of one thread on FFR. It's easier to see who is serious about being a member on this team when they make contributions where it is stated to be important. I know you don't find it fair and just, but as I stated before, there are some things that the leaders can look at in a similar manner. We're just dealing with it the best we can without letting too much conflict result, while looking towards a better future in the process.

I apologize if this is frustrating for you, but at least you'll be able to help the new team grow more efficiently since you'll be able to contribute 100% with it. Similarly to what I said before, maybe there will be a point in the future where we can merge team ideas and members. It's not a concept I'm trashing. There are just other things that need to be worked out first.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 05-24-2009 at 12:18 AM..
Old 05-24-2009, 01:05 AM   #949
norsegod666
Well hello there!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to norsegod666

Quote:
Just so you understand Hammy, we're not just "promising" activity and stuff, we are guaranteeing it.
How can you guarantee anything? Honestly, if you get a large amount of people to join in your clan then congrats. However, I must caution you on using the word guarantee so freely. In this country you could be accused of false advertising right now because you are guaranteeing activity however there are currently no clan functions going on. What will happen in a few months when you start to run low on creds? What will happen if one of your team leaders needs to deal with something in real life and cannot help for a time? I apologize for being rude here, but you can't go around spout your mouth off saying you will guarantee activity when you have no idea what the future holds for you and your fellow leaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zageron View Post
what
how theactual fuck

R YOU SURE YOU CAN"T SEE THIS?
norsegod666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:09 AM   #950
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Send a message via AIM to krunkykai22 Send a message via Yahoo to krunkykai22 Send a message via Skype™ to krunkykai22

As i simply stated, we will guarantee activity. Here you have so little leaders, we are putting trust not only in ourselves but others as well to continuously pick up something that maybe the one person cannot do. We have backups for everything, we have our own forum for our team, we have a separate forum for the team leaders, we have everything worked out as we have planned them. Thats why i used guarantee so freely to answer your question norse.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:11 AM   #951
cedolad
moonchild~

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad

Quote:
Originally Posted by norsegod666 View Post
How can you guarantee anything? Honestly, if you get a large amount of people to join in your clan then congrats. However, I must caution you on using the word guarantee so freely. In this country you could be accused of false advertising right now because you are guaranteeing activity however there are currently no clan functions going on. What will happen in a few months when you start to run low on creds? What will happen if one of your team leaders needs to deal with something in real life and cannot help for a time? I apologize for being rude here, but you can't go around spout your mouth off saying you will guarantee activity when you have no idea what the future holds for you and your fellow leaders.
No activities? You think we're siting here on our asses doing nothing? We're working right now, and you're just slowing us down.

Just drop it, let's stop interfering with other Teams rules etc etc. And continue on with our activities. If you wanna drop us, I'm pretty sure I speak for most of us, I don't care.
Old 05-24-2009, 01:12 AM   #952
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Norse be positive!
On a negative note: Consider this my resignation. I joined with Krunky, been fun though.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 01:31 AM   #953
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX View Post
Norse be positive!
On a negative note: Consider this my resignation. I joined with Krunky, been fun though.
Im glad to have recruited some of our best showcases from our tourneys- we do guarentee activity because of the 5 or 6 of us well there will always be someone to pick up the slack- the bigger we grow the more help we may get- This is a rivalry now- weve appeared out of the woodwork, but this is spurring the clan importance to life- you guys have been active- ive seen this without being apart of blue- I always wanted to join a team but i didntwant it to be just oni-directional- All your competitions are team blue only- I want to have battles for respect and for the sake of rivalry- frequent exchangings of skills between representatives of rival clans- what clan rivalry should really be about- so that a clan can prove who is mightier and each member can take part in representing their team- to finally be apart of something that everyone wanted to see happen but noone had the will to get things started- and I have the will
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
MetalAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 03:49 AM   #954
Prime8
Awwwwwww!
FFR Veteran

Man, now I'm really conflicted about my choice to join FKO. I definitely want to remain a member of Team Blue and FKO, but that has been stated to be impossible already. I take responsibility for forgetting about the Team Blue forum and the event that I signed up for, but never participated in. I honestly wish that all Team Blue stuff occurred here on FFR so that it would be easier (IMO) for people to remember/know to check what's new with TB. When I did somewhat frequent the TB forums, I noticed how dead it was, save the few regulars, and I must admit that I found it boring and just stopped bothering to check that site. I assumed that the low forum activity would prompt a return to all news and such to this thread here, but obviously that was not the case.

What I noticed is that quite a few members of Team Blue here joined FKO probably because of the "promise" or "guarantee" (or whatever word you wish to use) of activity. What I would like to see happen, but I'm pretty sure WON'T happen, is that FKO disband, (re)join Team Blue, then Team Blue do more updating/talking/news stuff here in this thread instead of an off-site. Again, any one of those choices is probably unfavorable to most, if not all, but I simply wanted to say what I personally would like to see happen, given the events/postings that have occurred here.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:02 AM   #955
who_cares973
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to who_cares973 Send a message via MSN to who_cares973 Send a message via Yahoo to who_cares973 Send a message via Skype™ to who_cares973

i keep forgetting about team blue forums =/
Old 05-24-2009, 04:14 AM   #956
ThatKidJust
FFR Player

I never knew about them seeing as I was completely ignored and forgotten on Team Blue so pointless for me to be there. I never got anything about Team Blue so eh no point to be somewhere I'm not liked. When I joined that rule wasn't there.. When I joined FKO I was doing it so they didn't just have a thread sitting out in the wind. Plus they actually have an idea that could work. Hope will get you places. Basing every little thing by facts will make things die. Sorry to say but it's the truth.
I've seen it every where and I'm seeing it now. Without faith and hope nothing can live/be a success. Thus why there has been a huge argument. Pointless arguement if you ask me.
ThatKidJust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #957
krunkykai22
<3 Jumpstream <3

Prime that is what I was talking about from the beginning, but Team Blue wants no affiliation with anyone else, so that's why we are doing our own thing.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:39 AM   #958
Gun92
FFR Veteran

Guys from FKO, just walk away. This is stupid and its getting us no where. They don't want us and at this point none of us want them. This should be the last post from a FKO member period. Let them have their thread, we have our own. Good luck Hammy.

Also, to strengthen this point, anyone from FKO posting here after my post will be demoted, so do it at your own risk, but I strongly advise you not to do it.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #959
HammyMcSquirrel
Everlong

Edit: (Deleted first part. I misunderstood something.)

There's a lot being planned and worked on for Team Blue, so it's unfortunate that many people are leaving. I understand that there isn't a strong sense of "instant gratification", though, so perhaps it's better this way. FKO can provide more of that right now.

To go off of what Gun said, if anybody wants to continue to argue, please pm the person you want to argue with instead of posting about it in this thread.

Last edited by HammyMcSquirrel; 05-26-2009 at 08:29 PM..
Old 05-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #960
TK_goelo
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

ThatKidJust is 8 Hour Whore

TK_goelo is offline   Reply With Quote