Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-6-2008, 03:50 AM   #61
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3
Default Re: IQ Test Results..

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zeroSKILL- View Post
And children, the test is geared more for people between the ages of 18-25. Don't feel bad for scoring under 110.

I feel dumb now, thank you. xD
Old 08-6-2008, 03:50 AM   #62
XPYRYMYNT
...just call me Eli
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XPYRYMYNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix_MK5 View Post
I don't "need the respect of others" to feel satisfaction. I get satisfaction out of perfecting feats and discovering new ways to do things -- I get pleasure from solving problems and difficult challenges, and I enjoy learning more about those around me. The more I know, and the better I do things, the more synergistic the effects, and the better the outcome. I just found it funny that you called BS on a SAT score, of all things! Ahaha.

BTW, "easy going idealists" tend to be pretty lazy people, so I'm not surprised you wouldn't want to be where I'm at.

Yes, I am quite lazy. Made C's and D's in highschool, never studied a day in my life, and didn't turn in a homework assignment.

But on 3 hours of sleep and not a minute of studying I scored 5's on the two AP tests I took and a 1400 on the 1600 point SAT.

I hope you didn't spend that friday night studying your ass off and still didn't get a perfect score. That'd be embarrassing.
Old 08-6-2008, 03:54 AM   #63
MrRubix_MK5
Banned

Because a 2390 is obviously so much different from a 2400, right? Yeah, a 2390 is really embarrassing.

Out of curiosity, which AP tests did you score 5's on?

EDIT: And yeah, I did spend some time preparing for the SAT, sure. But it's a worthwhile investment, considering the colleges I was able to get into, which, by the way is a function of FAR more than just SAT (gasp, you actually need to do things other than study to get into a really good school). Opportunities like that are once in a lifetime. The resources available at these schools are amazing... they attract the best teachers from around the world, and you can learn anything you want to learn with no limits.

Last edited by MrRubix_MK5; 08-6-2008 at 03:58 AM..
MrRubix_MK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 03:57 AM   #64
MrPoptart
Steam Id: MstrPoptart
FFR Veteran

Internet IQ sites are scams to make you give them your money, notice how they say you have a high IQ then tell you to buy something.
MrPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 03:57 AM   #65
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Location: It's grossly inappropriate and borderline bannable. --Guido
Send a message via AIM to -zeroSKILL-

MrRubix: Yup, that would be the one. Quite a bit more accurate than that T/F dump.

Screen cutting is advised for those who panic under pressure, rofl. They show you the amount of time left before they start deducting points on the left hand side of the screen.

Everyone, go try: http://www.highiqsociety.org/

You're looking for the eCMA test

Quote:
Originally Posted by duddychuck@yahoo.com View Post
God is a ******. Go away Jesus freak and read the bible --->
-zeroSKILL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 03:57 AM   #66
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

I failed basically my Freshman year, but I plan to get A's and B's this year.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:06 AM   #67
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot

rubix and XP... knock it off. you're trolling each other and i'm going to asskick you both.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:06 AM   #68
XPYRYMYNT
...just call me Eli
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Because a 2390 is obviously so much different from a 2400, right? Yeah, a 2390 is really embarrassing.

Out of curiosity, which AP tests did you score 5's on?

EDIT: And yeah, I did spend some time preparing for the SAT, sure. But it's a worthwhile investment, considering the colleges I was able to get into, which, by the way is a function of FAR more than just SAT (gasp, you actually need to do things other than study to get into a really good school). Opportunities like that are once in a lifetime. The resources available at these schools are amazing... they attract the best teachers from around the world, and you can learn anything you want to learn with no limits.
Psychology and Computer Science.

And quit taking this **** so seriously. It's just proving my point more. And no **** sherlock, my SATs were excellent but my overall highschool GPA was a 2.2 so no good college is gonna want me. But it's fine by me, I'm going to community college and saving $20,000 a year for the first two years then transferring to Virginia Tech as a junior. Even if I had a badass GPA, I'd still be going to community college. It's insanely cheap and it's the same education I'd be getting for the first two years at a "good" college.

Last edited by XPYRYMYNT; 08-6-2008 at 04:09 AM..
XPYRYMYNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 04:11 AM   #69
MrRubix_MK5
Banned

"It's insanely cheap and it's the same education I'd be getting for the first two years at a "good" college."

LMAO

Alright. I'm done here. That statement speaks for itself.
MrRubix_MK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 04:14 AM   #70
XPYRYMYNT
...just call me Eli
FFR Veteran

Quote:
"It's insanely cheap and it's the same education I'd be getting for the first two years at a "good" college."

LMAO

Alright. I'm done here. That statement speaks for itself.
The first two years is just building up prerequesites in classes of stuff I already know, dumbass.

When I'm at VT is when I'll be getting the good stuff.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:14 AM   #71
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Took that other test, got 106 lol. Seriously bombed like all the historical questions and alot of memory ones.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:17 AM   #72
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasticone View Post
Took that other test, got 106 lol. Seriously bombed like all the historical questions and alot of memory ones.
Hello my 2nd IQ brother! ;D
Old 08-6-2008, 04:19 AM   #73
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Well... If we're all going to brag about academic achievement how about this?

*cracks knuckles*

I failed in school, epically. I never ONCE studied for single test. I never ONCE turned in a single homework assignment. My 10th grade math teacher (same one I had 9th grade, rofl) recommended I be put into an advanced learning course. Wanna know why? I aced every single test. Never once scored below 92% on any test I took (including physics, world history, English, biology, chemistry, etc). The thing that impressed her was the fact that I got bored in class after turning in my test (which was supposed to take the entire 55 minutes) in ~10. She asked me what I didn't study or do anything in my dead time. I told her because I didn't care. She started asking if I wanted to take next weeks test after I finished that weeks. I said sure. After starting that, I passed the class in under 3 weeks. 6 weeks altogether. She recommended I take a class during her class time that was being taught through Stanford. I agreed again. I had earned 12.5 College credits before failing 10th grade.

I moved on to 11th grade (CA has a law, 'No child left behind.' or some idiotic BS like that. They can't hold you back) only to drop out half way through the year.

I went and got my CAHSPE (CAlifornia High School Proficiency Exam) that summer.

After that I went to a community College to enroll in some classes (at my grandparents urging). They required I take a test to see which classes I 'qualified' to be in since I didn't have a High School Diploma and was only 17 at the time. I qualified for all AP classes, and enrolled in them.

Was doing excellent (amazing what a little mental stimulation encourages me to do) until some unforeseen events had me dropped out (missed too many days due to court). I was taking AP College courses at age 17 before the rest of my prior classmates had started their Senior year of high school though...

I had to go out and get a job after that, and I'm just starting to get back on my feet as an adult. I'm 19, a pilot, living on my own, making more than decent money, and rent is paid for. What more could I ask for?

Oh yeah, and I'm taking classes to become a Pharmacy Technician, later to take classes to become a Pharmacist. Those people make between $55 and $85 an hour, and a little over $100,000 a year.

I'm happy with where my failings in High School led.

Quote:
Old 08-6-2008, 04:20 AM   #74
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Ohai pretty good for a kid not even in highschool

Last edited by Coolboyrulez0; 08-6-2008 at 04:25 AM..
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 04:29 AM   #75
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher

Just took the T3 one and randomly clicked every answer after the 1st question and got 111.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:35 AM   #76
-zeroSKILL-
Fuc Da Police
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ulst0n3 View Post

I feel dumb now, thank you. xD
A 106 puts you at an 'Average' intelligence level. Nothing to be ashamed of. You'll fit right in with most of the general public. People like Rubix have a need to be smarter than people and show it. It makes them feel superior.

I used to be one of those people as well. I'm a hell of a lot smarter than I let show. Though I feel my posts give away my intelligence :/. (nt typeeng lyke i mash da kybrd wid muh mouf)

I'm now a lot less concerned about it. I just float through life, and hold intelligent conversation with intelligent individuals when I happen across them online. Moderating a science Forum will humble you over the years... People yell at you all the time, expecting you to have the answer to any mathematic, philosophic, or spiritual question that happens across their mind. Kind of frustrating, mostly insightful. I enjoy my time there .

Biggest debate I ever had to deal with so far, I started xP. Don't ever propose you have an idea on how to overcome the laws of physics to create a working perpetual motion device on a science forum. You will be flamed to no end. Apparently most 'intelligent' people are also very stubborn, and believe that the current laws of physics are perfect and there is no exception at all. The second and third laws of thermodynamics were thrown in my face so often I could recite each one word for word for the rest of my life now =.=

Quote:
Old 08-6-2008, 04:40 AM   #77
Fantasticone
D7 Elite Keymasher

Lol humourous. So yea um, I suck at history lol.
Old 08-6-2008, 04:41 AM   #78
[TeRa]
FFR Player

This is coming from the high school dropout.

[TeRa] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 04:41 AM   #79
ryanisadouche
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

well ZeroSkill sure sounds like he's 13, maybe pushing 14 years old. Please don't embarass yourself further

Public AAA #370 - evil approaches
Tier Points - 329 (Tier 4)
Best Non-AAA - Schmollbluk (rank 26)
Worst Non-AAA - AIM Anthem(668)
average rank - 109
ryanisadouche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-6-2008, 04:44 AM   #80
NFD
FFR Player

Send a message via Skype™ to NFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zeroSKILL- View Post
A 106 puts you at an 'Average' intelligence level. Nothing to be ashamed of. You'll fit right in with most of the general public. People like Rubix have a need to be smarter than people and show it. It makes them feel superior.

I used to be one of those people as well. I'm a hell of a lot smarter than I let show. Though I feel my posts give away my intelligence :/. (nt typeeng lyke i mash da kybrd wid muh mouf)

I'm now a lot less concerned about it. I just float through life, and hold intelligent conversation with intelligent individuals when I happen across them online. Moderating a science Forum will humble you over the years... People yell at you all the time, expecting you to have the answer to any mathematic, philosophic, or spiritual question that happens across their mind. Kind of frustrating, mostly insightful. I enjoy my time there .

Biggest debate I ever had to deal with so far, I started xP. Don't ever propose you have an idea on how to overcome the laws of physics to create a working perpetual motion device on a science forum. You will be flamed to no end. Apparently most 'intelligent' people are also very stubborn, and believe that the current laws of physics are perfect and there is no exception at all. The second and third laws of thermodynamics were thrown in my face so often I could recite each one word for word for the rest of my life now =.=

Even though you failed high school doesn't make it ok. You're just showing the positives. Do you realize how many people do this that hardly make more than minimum wage? You should be praying to Chuck Norris for getting so lucky. I, however, do NOT plan to follow in your foot steps. What you did was idiotic, arrogant, and foolish. I will pass high school, so that I can say that I graduated high school, but not just barely. I know I won't be the Valedictorian, but I'll be up there. And at least I can say that. You on the other hand, should take night classes and take the courses you failed in over. You'll feel achieved of yourself once you do this. Makes you feel achieved and accomplished.

EDIT: Also I read none of what you posted up there.

Last edited by NFD; 08-6-2008 at 04:47 AM..
NFD is offline   Reply With Quote