Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-8-2008, 08:24 PM   #741
omgitznpv
cohoooooon
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to omgitznpv Send a message via MSN to omgitznpv
Default Re: FFR Community Pack

ferrari, I'm basically going with da fact that u no...there's more hands/jumps in the softer part compared to the louder parts.
Old 05-8-2008, 08:26 PM   #742
ferrari93
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitznpv View Post
ferrari, I'm basically going with da fact that u no...there's more hands/jumps in the softer part compared to the louder parts.
i'll recheck it...maybe im being retarded again and causing random drama lol. i'll check 2morrow rite now gotta study & stuff. c ya doods
Old 05-8-2008, 10:09 PM   #743
moches
FFR Player

Holy f*ck I have a lot to catch up on. Managed to finish everything though.

Counter-Zero: 1.5/5 Since when is everyone is stepping generic Sharpnel? Again? Some parts are fun, but others just suck, and the layering is fairly sloppy.

! (dejacked): 3.5/5 Okay there we go. Some jacks still need a little tweaking though.

Ghost: 2.5/5 It’s decent for the most part, but when you use freezes in the percussion part, all of a sudden you stop following the 16ths. Also, I don’t know what the freak that stream is going to.

Hell Hath No Fury: 2/5 Very nice sync. As for the steps themselves, they’re really inconsistent. Sometimes you use triples for cymbals, then you use doubles. It really feels like I’m tapping arrows to a song, but a good simfile extends those boundaries to transport the player into another subconscious world. Keep trying though, Strawberry, you’ve grown a lot.

Across the Nightmare: 3/5 This was really fun, and xMod trix were awesome. Really questionable PR at points, however. The short freezes at the end were really weird too, I knew what they were going to, but it didn’t go correctly. Also, there’s this one part where the hands feel like too much.

Battle Canyon: 3/5 Well, this was stomachable at least and mildly questionable at best. I like your execution of freezes, and your stepping style is simple and clean. The quality of the file is more due to the song choice than the steps themselves, because the steps aren’t bad at all, other than the running-man that should be a trill, and pitch relevancy off at some points. Choose better songs to step, and your files will be even better.

The Sound of Truth: 4.5/5 Unexpectedly a lot different from Comfort Betrays, but it works really well with the song. Yeah, like npv, I’m not sure some of those notes should be 12ths. And some parts feel like a pad file (understepped). Otherwise, this is excellent in every way, just wish they’d sing a little. Don’t their vocal cords ever tire out?

Last edited by moches; 05-8-2008 at 10:48 PM..
Old 05-8-2008, 10:12 PM   #744
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

Imma go ahead and submit my v3 nao, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
No joke files
Damn, lol. Oh well..
Old 05-8-2008, 10:19 PM   #745
moches
FFR Player

Fine, deleted the link.

Also, when I say joke file, I mean something like Vrofl. If the song is a joke, that's fine, as long as the steps are good.

ps Fixing Engine Room call it a collab. I'll submit it when I can.
Old 05-8-2008, 10:20 PM   #746
trumaestro
I don't get no respect

The webpage might be useful when the pack is released so that we don't have to resort to rapid**** or megadump or something to host the pack. That is, if the site can host the pack. Otherwise it's useless.

EDIT: Not submitting 2000 BPM to this anyway because I'm not really bothering to actually try to sync it, lol
Old 05-8-2008, 10:37 PM   #747
moches
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumaestro View Post
The webpage might be useful when the pack is released so that we don't have to resort to rapid**** or megadump or something to host the pack. That is, if the site can host the pack. Otherwise it's useless.

EDIT: Not submitting 2000 BPM to this anyway because I'm not really bothering to actually try to sync it, lol

No, if something horrible happens and all links to the pack are lost (like the CRP), then we'll still have a website with valid links. So it could be useful for that.
Old 05-9-2008, 04:24 AM   #748
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

All right. Im back after the depressing ranting. Honestly, I was actually going to force myself to not look at this page and just be happy with managing to get a collab into the pack and just play the songs rather than stepping them from now on. But no matter how bad the file might be or how bad people say it is, I would just be lying by saying im quitting altogether. I actually feel a bit better though despite nothings probably going to change. Story of my life, but Ill keep sending you guys what I got weather you guys like it or not. But know that what I send though, aren' dumps to me. I spend a lot of time on my files weather you guys think they are dumps or not. Why did I say this? becase my files are the only ones that got 1 ratings which is the lowest you guys ever rated. (Ill take that back, some of the files got 0. Guess Ill take that as a compliment ^^.) I think by readng everyone elses comments about my file kind of perked me up. So I just felt like writing this because Im sucking bad in call of duty right now and I just feel like typing.

Ive taken out most of the 24ths out of Hell Hath No Fury that Im sure you guys are referring to. There is one part Im keeping them in however. If you hear the snare, you will know why. Basically what I was thinking for the song when I put all the 24ths was that there is a ton of snare in the song and I thought it would accompany it. I probably done to much to it and 16ths arrows wre probably good enough. Concerning the consistancy problem that you all seem to see in Hell Hath No Fury, Im not sure Im on the right page with you guys. The song shouldn't be consstant because the song changes from a percussion pattern to another percussion pattern constantly. It not the same pattern the entire time to be honest. If you wanna know hy I step this song the way it is, its a pure drum and Bass song, just folow the snare, cymbals and bass. If there is any inconsistancies what so ever, its probably a part I missed (a cymbal, bass or a snare not stepped. Kind of like a Venetian Snares song reall), not a part where you guys feel is awkward. In the song there might be triplet and doubles in some parts, primarily either the cymbals, bass or the snare is absent and when there is triplets, everything is hit at that time. You will have to listen for that. That was my thinking. I guess if its not obvious (Listening wise), it might feel awkward.

I didn't think Counter-Zero was that bad of a song and definaty I didn't think it was generic. Trust me, I was going to step S.G. Freak by Sharpnel and probably will. Never knew that sharpnel was generic or even know how Counte-Zero is generic, but everyone else seems to be stepping them. And by the looks of it Papaver rhoeas sounds like another generic Sharpnel song. If you have a good imagination, I think I did alright switching things up. This was my first sharpnel file by the way. If I knew tis would be bad file, I wouldn't send it.

The songs I step, I feel pretty passionate about, to the point that everytime I listen to it in the car or any song for that matter, Im actually imagining the way I would step it. Thats how addicted I am to FFR/stepmania and DDR. Have you ever walked around and when even hear the music is playing, you automatically start tappping how you would step it on you're leg while you're walking? yep, I do that. So honestly, I dont pick random songs, even though some might seem that way. its just the matter of taste dependng on the individual.

Oh and by the way npv, I tried that thing you taught me about slowing the music down? its not exactly what I thought it ment. The song doesn't slow down and the bars just get shorter and tighter. Its like playing on x1 but worse. Its like a cluster**** of arrows. Confusing as hell. I dont know how you guys do it.

To NFC comment about stepping the Snare background in Ghost: That was how I envisioned the song. And if you listen to te song, there isn't much to it, whic makes it difficult and repetitive like everyone is saying. During this period of time when I stepped this song, I didn't want to step songs that were in the FFR database or anything related to FFR/Stepmania/DDR because the main reason that atracted me to stepping period was that I had a lot of techno songs on CD that I had bought over the course of like 5 years (89 albums all made in Europe By the way from house, gabba, hardhouse, Hardstyle, DNB/Jungle an etc... **** trance) that I wanted to step. I love DNB and there was a phase that DNB/Jungle was all I would listen to. During this phase, I was also sepping songs to ad decided to look for a song in my collection that I could step. It was hard because everything I had was extremely repetitive and I didn't see the potential. Ghost was one of those songs that I loved, also, I found a way that even though it was repetitive, there were slight aspects to te song that was diverse and dynamic enough that I could step in away that it wouldn't be repetitive. I think I did an ok job at it while most people would just say its repetitive. I actually sent this file to Rebirth and he gave me a maybe on this song (not sure if he ment it, but I think he did). I thin I might give this song another try. Probably the one place I will change is the middle where it one might believe that I kind of realized that this song was going into the dumper but I managed to just plow through wih kind of the same patern through out the song, just in another pattern. Sometimes, if a song changes slightly in a sense, even the most repetitive songs are steppable if the song gives you enough and if you have an imagination about it. But Im pretty selective when it comes to what to step, so I wont be stepping utter crap music.

To Moches about his comment about the freezes on the percussion part: The freezes dont go to the percussion. It goes to the hold note of the bass at that time. Although it probably shouldn't be a freeze the more I listen to it because the bass actually increases in octave. But that was the idea around those freezes. I guess I can change it if it bothers people, although I probably would just put in another dull 8th note where the bass starts to increase in octave reletive to where I have the freeze at the moment. I thoght of that, but also thought, hey, this might be funner. hence the freeze. Unless you want the same pattern all throughout the song, I had to change the pattern up eventually or else its the same thing over and over again. It doesn't go to anything in perticular. The jumps are still going where the base is, but the steam, well just thought it felt right and to me it played right. But Im happy to keep it the same pattern over and over again. Again, the melody is the same throughout the entire song and so does the drum and bass. Ive seen a lot of files that got excepted where arrows go to nothing, but they seem to play right.

Torrent:
That would be awsome torrent, but I would like to try to get one file in that has my name on it by itself.. Kommi already took my Nows the ****ing time song (which I can't wait to try out) and turned it into a colab becase he saw potential. I guess if I can't fix it up Hell Hath No fury anymore or after the v2 submission the judges still dont like it, you are welcome to turn it into a collab. Give me a day or something and probably another submit or two. If everyone still ranks it as a 1 or a 2, then go nutz. Oh ya torrent, if you think this song could possibly be accepted into the RFpack2 (with you're overhaul of course or if by a miracle, I fix this up to OMFG WTF), then I think this would be an awsome song for it. I would be glad to collab it with you. Please give me you're prediction on that though. And if you think chances are good, Ill just send this song to the RFpack instead and probably just hand it to you since you are on the list of the most prestigeous steppers or whatever you call it. But ya, give me like a day or two to see if I can make it better, although I dont see the patterns changing much, I might be able to see if I can do something else to it. And also, if you were to do an overhaul, from you're comment it seems like you would change the part were I speed up. I hope you dont change that speed up aspect of the song or else 88bpm for almost 3 minutes would be boring.

On another note torrent, I have a ton of songs that would be great to step if the song was cut. Well, I think they are good to step, but I guess you will have to listen. If I could have you're permission, Ill send them to you through AIM or MSN. I think we can collab on some of these even though Im not good at stepping.

HMMM I dont remember sending anything to the CRPack pack, but I do have it. I only started getting serious about stepping files the beginning of this year and before that, I was trying to get songs into FFR. They wern't great files because most FFR permissions songs really blow, so I tried to mae due. I probably just forgot. Anything before 2008 I dont believe was any good. I think I was starting out. The only thing good that came out of it was Drop and 6 which was rejected from FFR because it was overstepped.

And we need to bring Terrorcore and Gabba back to Stepmania Torrent. I think it was you that gave me the talk about why gabba/terrorcore was bad to step. I think it still canbe done withthe right music. Suggestions? Omar Santana is probably the best choice still. I got some nice speedcore music that also might be nice, although a tiny bit long, about 4min. get back to me on that.

I guess Ill give this a another shot. But Im not stepping stepmania mainstream crap though, so dont expect oster, Zun, DBU or any of the other crap. Probably not anime music too, Although mana Khemia Sound track has some pretty good songs. God I hate Touhou music with a passion (Primarily theres no diversity in the music people are stepping nowadays. Its all anime and Touhou music now) but some of these songs could make good stepfiles that I will go against my principles this time.

Cant think of anything else to say. If I offended someone in this post, Im sorry, it wasn't ment to offend. Cya later for now. Expect more junk from me later on ^^ (and no, thats not how I view my files but like my school exam test and quiz scores or even my grades for that matter because history repeats itself, Im not expecting A's and B's)

Edit: And about the webpage, unless you guys are thinking about contnueing like FFR community pack 2,3 and so on, a website for just one pact might seem a bit strange because you are only uploading one thing. If its more, then I would understand. Of course this is what I think as a bystander thats not a judge.

I just realized that this is that drama you guys dont like. lol sorry about that... I kind of realized that after i posted this. Disreagard this if thats the case.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 05-9-2008 at 05:17 AM..
Old 05-9-2008, 04:24 AM   #749
kommisar[os]
Banned

Send a message via AIM to kommisar[os] Send a message via MSN to kommisar[os]

mike are you going to judge some of the old stuff or just the newer ones
Old 05-9-2008, 08:02 AM   #750
Cj_leonine
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by operationstrawbarry View Post
All right. Im back after the depressing ranting. Honestly, I was actually going to force myself to not look at this page and just be happy with managing to get a collab into the pack and just play the songs rather than stepping them from now on. But no matter how bad the file might be or how bad people say it is, I would just be lying by saying im quitting altogether. I actually feel a bit better though despite nothings probably going to change. Story of my life, but Ill keep sending you guys what I got weather you guys like it or not. But know that what I send though, aren' dumps to me. I spend a lot of time on my files weather you guys think they are dumps or not. Why did I say this? becase my files are the only ones that got 1 ratings which is the lowest you guys ever rated. (Ill take that back, some of the files got 0. Guess Ill take that as a compliment ^^.) I think by readng everyone elses comments about my file kind of perked me up. So I just felt like writing this because Im sucking bad in call of duty right now and I just feel like typing.

Ive taken out most of the 24ths out of Hell Hath No Fury that Im sure you guys are referring to. There is one part Im keeping them in however. If you hear the snare, you will know why. Basically what I was thinking for the song when I put all the 24ths was that there is a ton of snare in the song and I thought it would accompany it. I probably done to much to it and 16ths arrows wre probably good enough. Concerning the consistancy problem that you all seem to see in Hell Hath No Fury, Im not sure Im on the right page with you guys. The song shouldn't be consstant because the song changes from a percussion pattern to another percussion pattern constantly. It not the same pattern the entire time to be honest. If you wanna know hy I step this song the way it is, its a pure drum and Bass song, just folow the snare, cymbals and bass. If there is any inconsistancies what so ever, its probably a part I missed (a cymbal, bass or a snare not stepped. Kind of like a Venetian Snares song reall), not a part where you guys feel is awkward. In the song there might be triplet and doubles in some parts, primarily either the cymbals, bass or the snare is absent and when there is triplets, everything is hit at that time. You will have to listen for that. That was my thinking. I guess if its not obvious (Listening wise), it might feel awkward.

I didn't think Counter-Zero was that bad of a song and definaty I didn't think it was generic. Trust me, I was going to step S.G. Freak by Sharpnel and probably will. Never knew that sharpnel was generic or even know how Counte-Zero is generic, but everyone else seems to be stepping them. And by the looks of it Papaver rhoeas sounds like another generic Sharpnel song. If you have a good imagination, I think I did alright switching things up. This was my first sharpnel file by the way. If I knew tis would be bad file, I wouldn't send it.

The songs I step, I feel pretty passionate about, to the point that everytime I listen to it in the car or any song for that matter, Im actually imagining the way I would step it. Thats how addicted I am to FFR/stepmania and DDR. Have you ever walked around and when even hear the music is playing, you automatically start tappping how you would step it on you're leg while you're walking? yep, I do that. So honestly, I dont pick random songs, even though some might seem that way. its just the matter of taste dependng on the individual.

Oh and by the way npv, I tried that thing you taught me about slowing the music down? its not exactly what I thought it ment. The song doesn't slow down and the bars just get shorter and tighter. Its like playing on x1 but worse. Its like a cluster**** of arrows. Confusing as hell. I dont know how you guys do it.

To NFC comment about stepping the Snare background in Ghost: That was how I envisioned the song. And if you listen to te song, there isn't much to it, whic makes it difficult and repetitive like everyone is saying. During this period of time when I stepped this song, I didn't want to step songs that were in the FFR database or anything related to FFR/Stepmania/DDR because the main reason that atracted me to stepping period was that I had a lot of techno songs on CD that I had bought over the course of like 5 years (89 albums all made in Europe By the way from house, gabba, hardhouse, Hardstyle, DNB/Jungle an etc... **** trance) that I wanted to step. I love DNB and there was a phase that DNB/Jungle was all I would listen to. During this phase, I was also sepping songs to ad decided to look for a song in my collection that I could step. It was hard because everything I had was extremely repetitive and I didn't see the potential. Ghost was one of those songs that I loved, also, I found a way that even though it was repetitive, there were slight aspects to te song that was diverse and dynamic enough that I could step in away that it wouldn't be repetitive. I think I did an ok job at it while most people would just say its repetitive. I actually sent this file to Rebirth and he gave me a maybe on this song (not sure if he ment it, but I think he did). I thin I might give this song another try. Probably the one place I will change is the middle where it one might believe that I kind of realized that this song was going into the dumper but I managed to just plow through wih kind of the same patern through out the song, just in another pattern. Sometimes, if a song changes slightly in a sense, even the most repetitive songs are steppable if the song gives you enough and if you have an imagination about it. But Im pretty selective when it comes to what to step, so I wont be stepping utter crap music.

To Moches about his comment about the freezes on the percussion part: The freezes dont go to the percussion. It goes to the hold note of the bass at that time. Although it probably shouldn't be a freeze the more I listen to it because the bass actually increases in octave. But that was the idea around those freezes. I guess I can change it if it bothers people, although I probably would just put in another dull 8th note where the bass starts to increase in octave reletive to where I have the freeze at the moment. I thoght of that, but also thought, hey, this might be funner. hence the freeze. Unless you want the same pattern all throughout the song, I had to change the pattern up eventually or else its the same thing over and over again. It doesn't go to anything in perticular. The jumps are still going where the base is, but the steam, well just thought it felt right and to me it played right. But Im happy to keep it the same pattern over and over again. Again, the melody is the same throughout the entire song and so does the drum and bass. Ive seen a lot of files that got excepted where arrows go to nothing, but they seem to play right.

Torrent:
That would be awsome torrent, but I would like to try to get one file in that has my name on it by itself.. Kommi already took my Nows the ****ing time song (which I can't wait to try out) and turned it into a colab becase he saw potential. I guess if I can't fix it up Hell Hath No fury anymore or after the v2 submission the judges still dont like it, you are welcome to turn it into a collab. Give me a day or something and probably another submit or two. If everyone still ranks it as a 1 or a 2, then go nutz. Oh ya torrent, if you think this song could possibly be accepted into the RFpack2 (with you're overhaul of course or if by a miracle, I fix this up to OMFG WTF), then I think this would be an awsome song for it. I would be glad to collab it with you. Please give me you're prediction on that though. And if you think chances are good, Ill just send this song to the RFpack instead and probably just hand it to you since you are on the list of the most prestigeous steppers or whatever you call it. But ya, give me like a day or two to see if I can make it better, although I dont see the patterns changing much, I might be able to see if I can do something else to it. And also, if you were to do an overhaul, from you're comment it seems like you would change the part were I speed up. I hope you dont change that speed up aspect of the song or else 88bpm for almost 3 minutes would be boring.

On another note torrent, I have a ton of songs that would be great to step if the song was cut. Well, I think they are good to step, but I guess you will have to listen. If I could have you're permission, Ill send them to you through AIM or MSN. I think we can collab on some of these even though Im not good at stepping.

HMMM I dont remember sending anything to the CRPack pack, but I do have it. I only started getting serious about stepping files the beginning of this year and before that, I was trying to get songs into FFR. They wern't great files because most FFR permissions songs really blow, so I tried to mae due. I probably just forgot. Anything before 2008 I dont believe was any good. I think I was starting out. The only thing good that came out of it was Drop and 6 which was rejected from FFR because it was overstepped.

And we need to bring Terrorcore and Gabba back to Stepmania Torrent. I think it was you that gave me the talk about why gabba/terrorcore was bad to step. I think it still canbe done withthe right music. Suggestions? Omar Santana is probably the best choice still. I got some nice speedcore music that also might be nice, although a tiny bit long, about 4min. get back to me on that.

I guess Ill give this a another shot. But Im not stepping stepmania mainstream crap though, so dont expect oster, Zun, DBU or any of the other crap. Probably not anime music too, Although mana Khemia Sound track has some pretty good songs. God I hate Touhou music with a passion (Primarily theres no diversity in the music people are stepping nowadays. Its all anime and Touhou music now) but some of these songs could make good stepfiles that I will go against my principles this time.

Cant think of anything else to say. If I offended someone in this post, Im sorry, it wasn't ment to offend. Cya later for now. Expect more junk from me later on ^^ (and no, thats not how I view my files but like my school exam test and quiz scores or even my grades for that matter because history repeats itself, Im not expecting A's and B's)

Edit: And about the webpage, unless you guys are thinking about contnueing like FFR community pack 2,3 and so on, a website for just one pact might seem a bit strange because you are only uploading one thing. If its more, then I would understand. Of course this is what I think as a bystander thats not a judge.

I just realized that this is that drama you guys dont like. lol sorry about that... I kind of realized that after i posted this. Disreagard this if thats the case.
tl;dr

And yea, I'll hit you up on some CoD4
Tag = Euridthian.

Tell you now, I'm a bit of an ass in Hardcore. . .

Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night
Old 05-9-2008, 01:30 PM   #751
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

tl;dr OS

cj...don't quote the whole thing just to say tl;dr.

moches...i don't understand your judging much this time :\ the sync was horribly off on stuff like hell hath no fury or w/e that was.

*random edit*

oh wait it probably was my kb at the time

*/edit*

how could you even consider accepting ! lmfao................ also what's wrong with engine room? I find it perfect the way it is

fightman is coming out badly. the sax and **** is like SuPeR sYnC + stream to the bass/percussion kind of makes it awkward, but I can't find anything else that works and doesn't make it feel ridiculously understepped. there are also dumps of hard **** that come out of nowhere.

Last edited by omgitznpv; 05-9-2008 at 01:51 PM..
Old 05-9-2008, 01:53 PM   #752
giganutsauce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar[os] View Post
mike are you going to judge some of the old stuff or just the newer ones
**** I didn't realize how much stuff I missed, to be honest

I'll download some files tomorrow morning and check 'em out

@Op. Strawberry Jam: Dude, I love gabber/terror, but around 95% of it would make horrible steps. I was tweaking with Shotgun by Art of Fighters, and it made a somewhat decent chart. I'll mess around with it again though lol, since I think I hit my stepmania pinacle, of sorts.

And yeah, if I said I accepted the song in my review, but gave it a 3/5, I guess that means I accepted it, and gave it a 3/5. Wah ;________________;
Old 05-9-2008, 02:05 PM   #753
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

heeeey npv i was thinking if i should just leave faxx as it is when i submit it o.o

since a lot of people have it already and having 2 almost identical files out there for it is kinda dumb. plus it's all correct ya jew, all your suggestions were just to make it easier which you can just play standard for XD

unless released files ARE illegal in which case i might change a freeze or something whoop whoop

also i have like 3 SSBB WIP's that i may or may not submit to this pack D:
Old 05-9-2008, 02:09 PM   #754
omgitznpv
cohoooooon

released files are fine, but i personally prefer unreleased haha

gnr it's correct except for the end. just fix up those 16ths. and i don't care fix it up because
Old 05-9-2008, 02:16 PM   #755
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

too laet sry submited it
go poop on it

ps those 16ths are fine at the end its a sustained note shifting pitch so using a freeze would be pitch-inaccurate and gay and ignoring it completely is jus wrong
plus it rules wit da mines so suck it 8)
Old 05-9-2008, 02:34 PM   #756
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to operationstrawbarry Send a message via MSN to operationstrawbarry

How much of an overhaul would you do on Hell Hath No Fury would you do Torrent, and you think with you're overhaul it could get into RFpack2? I hope its not a complete overhaul or else the only thing I have to show for for the file is the song.

Last edited by operationstrawbarry; 05-9-2008 at 02:38 PM..
Old 05-9-2008, 02:36 PM   #757
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

is english not your first language
bc if it is you need to fuccen proofread ya posts lmao
Old 05-9-2008, 03:21 PM   #758
operationstrawbarry
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnr61 View Post
is english not your first language
bc if it is you need to fuccen proofread ya posts lmao
Chinese is...english is my second language... if Im whom you are talking to. And I see the proofreed problem... lol
Old 05-9-2008, 03:51 PM   #759
robertsona
missa in h-moll
FFR Simfile Author

sent in Wild Rush
EDIT: gnr you type like a retard lmao
EDIT2: damn i put the gfx in .bmp form and at the moment can't convert it. could one of you convert it to .png?

Last edited by robertsona; 05-9-2008 at 03:54 PM..
Old 05-9-2008, 04:00 PM   #760
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

robertsona u type liek a 10yr old lmao

bitch u dont knmow me stfu ill /rape u