Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board > Brag Board Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-1-2009, 06:15 PM   #47501
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores

Work on MA a bit dude. And give Cmods a try
Old 07-1-2009, 06:54 PM   #47502
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

posting to show how ridiculous midare's score is compared to average stepman

took a few tries to AA file is tricky as hell
Old 07-1-2009, 06:55 PM   #47503
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Score dump from today. I even have a few MA scores (which I never post because my MA sucks).

Got them all in one spot. Might quad soon.

Got 60 on the previous run, but this was the closest I've ever gotten to the AAA. I can read the holdstream now.

Got a bunch of perfects and a great at the end so I lost the DDP. :X Good PA, decent cbs though I could FC if my hand doesn't crap out at the jump parts and the 32nd trill.

PA. O_____O Completely bombed the 2nd-to-last jump section and lost the AA. Still a good score though.

Best run yet. Messed up some easy sections but the PA and MA is great.

My hand decided to crap out at a hard section and dump cbs on me somewhere at the beginning. -_______- Still a great run, as being able to go through this without not messing up everywhere is really difficult for me.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Old 07-1-2009, 07:50 PM   #47504
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Nice rates, Isaac.

Sick scores, Bynary.

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)
Old 07-1-2009, 09:32 PM   #47505
midare
the SiTuAtIOn~
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to midare

Old 07-1-2009, 09:35 PM   #47506
customstuff
♥C.S. + A.M.♥
FFR Veteran

Wow, Isaac. You're playing really long songs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by customstuff View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic5239 View Post
welcome to D6

start playing
Old 07-1-2009, 09:56 PM   #47507
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

I played SM today.

I can't vibrate. First pass.

I can't vibrate. First pass.

Probably bad.

iono.

Probably bad.

I like the combo. Could have been a lot better, though.

Cannot do overlapping freezes.

Second try.

I get almost all of my CBs on the jacks. =/

This is fun.

This is fun.

iono.
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Old 07-1-2009, 09:58 PM   #47508
Chauster
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chauster

nice final step and todfeind

everything else is so so for you

Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Old 07-1-2009, 09:59 PM   #47509
gnr61
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to gnr61

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
Puppet I'm getting back into ITG 8)
I played twice in the last 5 days, yesterday I got a 98.35-37 on Space Space Shooter from ITG Rebirth, and I managed to pass Pandemonium already, I figured it would be a long while before I had the stamina to pass it again.
Yeah my FA is pretty bad right now, but I'll get that back eventually
nice dude! unfortunately i haven't really played much at all the last couple months. been so busy with work and summer shenanigans. cool thing is i'm moving right by an SN and Dedicab in CA =D

edit: ea didn't see ur scores...........;_;
Old 07-1-2009, 10:01 PM   #47510
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

wait for you................................................................

also EAG

All the AAA's you posted are really sick

Wifo ma/pa are pretty cool, but you could definitely get a better cb count

Redsign is sick, but work on the cb count a bit you could probably easily sdcb

A quick death looks good, go for the DDP!

Prelude ma is really nice, work on your pa/cb's a bit that score reminds me quite a bit of loot's old score on that file
Old 07-1-2009, 10:04 PM   #47511
EAGAMES
Y0FACE!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Thanks. Will do!
Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him
Old 07-1-2009, 11:22 PM   #47512
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Not Again SDP looks

Red Sign and A Quick Death look good too, but you can probably improve your MA on todfeind (if I'm thinking of the right file, I'm probably not though Edit: just saw chauster's comment, forget that lol)

Continuing to up my Cmod...

What's good on this? This is really ****in' fun. Third play I think.

I might be able to A this if I work on left hand control

Pissed all over the ending but whatever, AA

Best CB count to date, although MA is lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 07-1-2009 at 11:25 PM..
Old 07-1-2009, 11:27 PM   #47513
bender5
The 40% Iron Chef
FFR Veteran

Awesome sharpest, the other scores look a little subpar for you though
Old 07-1-2009, 11:31 PM   #47514
Chauster
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chauster

nice scores

sharpest cbs is pretty cool

Removed the image because it is more than double the 1MB limit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaounlimited View Post
my god somebody needs to punch chauster in the throat
Old 07-1-2009, 11:44 PM   #47515
Minion133
FFR Player
FFR Music Producer

gay

Last edited by Minion133; 10-9-2010 at 07:34 PM..
Old 07-1-2009, 11:48 PM   #47516
midare
the SiTuAtIOn~
FFR Veteran

Vegeta opened his eyes as Goku used ki to pin his hands to the ground. The prince glanced around before studying him with amusement. “Didn’t like where we were before?”

“Nope,” Goku replied, “Too hard and rocky. You would be uncomfortable while I made love to you.”

“Very considerate, Kakarott.”

Goku bent low to whisper in his ear, “I know.” Goku began to worship his prince with his mouth, enjoying the sounds that escaped. It still amazed him how…agreeable Vegeta was – no issues, no hang-ups…as if the angry, seemingly tortured prince of years past had vanished and become this amazing man.

“Kakarott,” Vegeta groaned, part plea, part admonishment.

Goku was sorry he let himself get distracted. He hadn’t realized how much he depended on the constant buzz of others’ emotions until they were silent. He felt so alone at times he tended to forget how sensitive the prince was to his emotions. Goku bent and licked below his ear in apology. Vegeta sighed in appreciation and tipped his head up, baring his throat in a gesture of complete trust.

Goku slowly kissed and tasted Vegeta’s throat, careful not to even scrape his teeth against the bronze flesh, unwilling to risk abusing the faith his prince had in him. He traced the corded muscle and raised veins with his tongue, spending a moment to press his lips against Vegeta’s Adam’s apple, still thrilled with the way it felt and moved at his touch.

He lifted his head to admire the way Vegeta’s face transformed with pleasure, the hard lines in his forehead softening as his face relaxed. His mouth was open, his breath audible, making no attempt to mask his hungry sounds. Goku feathered his fingers over his closed eyes, his breath hitching with Vegeta’s as energy seemed to flow through them at the whisper of contact. Vegeta’s eyes slid open and he was captured, transfixed, unable to draw his hand away from his prince’s face as dark eyes pierced him.

“Kakarott,” Vegeta breathed, desire intensifying his gaze.

He wanted to say ‘I love you, Vegeta,’ to let him know how much the prince meant to him, but the word was completely inadequate. He was beginning to understand what Vegeta meant about ‘love’ and did his best to reserve the word – to make it mean something. They weren’t completely mated yet, but he wanted his prince to know how he felt – he just didn’t know how to tell him. All he could do was open his mouth and gaze helplessly, hoping Vegeta understood.

Vegeta looked at him, expression softening, “I know Kakarott.”
Old 07-1-2009, 11:52 PM   #47517
i love you
Live a wonderful life~

Got this on laptop which explains my horrible MA.

Not to mention my CB count is bad too. Will try this on SM computer probably.
Old 07-2-2009, 12:01 AM   #47518
midare
the SiTuAtIOn~
FFR Veteran

On May 17 this year,in Konoha and the other villages,there was a sickness warning.The sickness was a male pregnancy virus.Every youg shinobi under the age of 20 was to be checked.Kiba,Choji,Shino,and Konahamarue were the only positive ones in Konoha.Gaara and Kankuro were the sand village ones.No other ninjas so far were positive in the other villages.

After a week,the 4 boys were petrified of being pregnant,especially Konohamarue because he was really young.Choji ate more than usual,Shino was actually happy 3 days straight,and Kiba didnt play with Akamaru a while.After about 3 months were their 1st ultrasounds.Choj's ultrasound showed 3 small boys and 1 tiny girl.Kiba was found to have 3 strong girls and 3 tough boys.Shino showed a boy and a girl,both weak and small.Konahamarue showed to have 1 girl.

Choji was forced to not wear his armor and not to go on missions.Kiba couldnt go on missions,or Konahamarue or Shino.One day Shikamaru came to Choji's house to see how he was doing.There were two faint knocks on the door,Choji heard them and walked to the door and opened it."Hey Choji,how're you doing?"
"I'm doing okay,Theyre kicking a lot though.."Choji said Shikamaru could visit anytime he wanted.Konohamarue's uncle Asuma's ghost came to see his little nephew and to see his former students.Finding out Choji was pregnant too,he checked on Choji,then Shikamaru,and then Ino.

~One Month Later~
Choji started to think of what to get for the babies he was gong to have."3 blue sets of stuff,1 pink,"He was repeating over and over in his head.The things at th discount store were $1 or less so he decided to go there quickly and within 20 minutes he was out.Kiba had too much on his mind so he let Akamaru out for a bit,which was ultimate trouble.Akamaru had a girlfriend in the woods and knocked her up and she followed him home.

Choji was unhappy as hell the babies he has are attacking like crazy.Shino was alright,Kiba was moaning every night,Konahamarue was sound asleep all day and night.Everyone laughed at Choji even more now that he was pregnant.They went like,"Haha!Fatso's even more fat!!" And the very rare Kiba haters went like,"Aww,dog boy's having a litter of puppies." Many Shino-dislikers wentlike,"Bug boys layin eggs!"Nobody actually hatedKonohamarue so they felt sympathy for him."Aww,poor little guy.."
Old 07-2-2009, 12:02 AM   #47519
midare
the SiTuAtIOn~
FFR Veteran

Gaara lifted his hand slightly out of the warm water to tuck a peice of hair behind his ear, eyes lidded. He sat with his knees bent just so that they poked out from the water. His stomach was poking out of the water, too, wet and smooth. Gaara smiled and brought his hand down, rubbing the pale, dripping skin. He traced circles on it, smilling some at the ripples sent through the water by the kicks his daughter gave. "Ah, Natsuko..." He mummered. "You enjoy the water, don't you?" He asked. He got a small kick in response, then smiled. He rubbed the perfectly curved stomach, splashing it some. The water trickled down the smooth skin, leaving small driplets of water on him. He smiled, cheeks tinted from the heat. "I love you, Natsuko..."

Naruto had conviently 'forgotten' that Gaara was in the bathroom of the apartment they shared. Opening the unlocked door, his entire face turned red as he spotted Gaara; in the bathtub, naked, no less. He very quicikly backed out of the room, then closed the door slowly. Afterwards, he stood nervously outside of the bathroom, then leaned his head on the wall. You are a RETARD! You just missed one of the best oppurtunities of your ENTIRE LIFE...!!

Gaara blushed slightly when Naruto walked in, then looked back forward when he heard Naruto leave. He sucked in a breath, then turned back. "Naruto..?" He asked. "Naruto, you... you can join me if you like...!" He blushed when he realized what he had offered, but... it couldn't be any worse then anything they had done before.

Naruto, still blood-red, took his head off of the wall. Peeking his head in through the door, he blinked slightly. Looking behind him, as if someone were to appear behind him at any moment, he slipped into the bathroom. "...even if I were to get in with you, it's not like I could fit.."

Gaara smiled, then blushed. "... I can sit on your lap, Naruto." He said, looking down slightly. He did want to take a bath with Naruto, however... Fitting may be an issue. "I do believe I can fit on your lap..."

Naruto nodded, then moved to sit on the toliet. Taking Gaara's pale hand, he helped him out of the tub. The blonde himself quickly stripped his t-shirt and shorts off, his boxers coming last. Sinking into the tub, he let his head hit the back of it, and then nodded slightly towards Gaara.

Gaara smiled, then gently lowered himself onto Naruto, leaning back against his boyfriend. "...Am I squishing you?" He asked quietly, turning his head somewhat to face Naruto. "Because I can move..."

Naruto shook his head. "Naw...I'm..I'm fine...." Naruto gently lifted his hands up and started to rub Gaara's back, his hands running up and down the pale skin gently.
Old 07-2-2009, 12:02 AM   #47520
midare
the SiTuAtIOn~
FFR Veteran

~Kiba's story~
Patting Akamaru's head smiling,Kiba felt a surging pain hrough his womb."Huh?Akamaru get mom or sis quick!"Akamaru nodded and sprinted outside to the sister's work.Running back,Akamaru and Kibas sister dialed 911."Operator we need an ambulance my little brother was infected by the mpreg virus and I'm pretty sure hes in labor." "Yes ma'am.The only family we know of with an older sister is the Inuzuka's are they you?" "Yes ma'am." "The car's on its way."
Kiba tried to keep a strait face trying not to freak out in front of his dog.Akamaru was going through his own stresses of becoming a father himself,and Kiba didnt wand Akamaru to worry about him too.Once they were all the way down the block Kiba let out a cry of pain,safe from Akamaru.Hopefully.He started to wince when they got into his room from all the shots.The next 4 days he lied i wait then his water broke at 3 pm on his 5th day there."For all Mpreg virus victims we do a c section.Kiba would you llike to be awake when your children are born?" "Um.....yes please.." "Ok were gonna give you a shot to calm you down and numb you from the waist down." "Ok.." They started to cut an incision hin Kiba's womb-occupied stomach that was once flat and muscular like MOST boys his age(Other percent=Choji).The incision was enough to make Kiba scared and he shivered a bit knowing,KNOWING it would hurt.Hey he heard of Chojis birth and choji had less than him and choji was fat so he had all that layerig to help him.Kib of course was pretty cool cus he played with his dog all day every day or so it seemed.Later in the birth he passed out.About 8 hors later they woke him up to see his 6 babies."Wow theyre so cute maybe cuter than puppies!" Kiba whispered to himself.The strongest baby was named Uoruffu,which was a boy.The second strongest,a girl,was named Rotasu,strong yet gentle.The secnd female was named Babbaruzu,instead of crying when she was taken out,giggling was what happened.Happy to be out of that cramped in sace and spread her happiness with everyone.The second boy was named Burevvu,he was brave and was always kicking to get out to show how brave he was.The last girl was named Zesaika because he tought she was calm and gentle so that would be a good name.