Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Life and Arts > Films and Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #381
Kekeb
davai
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Heroes

Spoiler? I guess...
Suresh was just caught up in the moment. He's one of the few main characters without a power, most likely he felt alone or secluded. It does seem like a break of character, but it's not totally out of the realm.
Kekeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #382
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
Spoilers:

And Sylar potentially related to Nathan and Peter? What the hell is this blasphemy. :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by More Spoilers:
It ruined the picture so much for me. Them being related can lead to a very interesting story... I wonder how Claire is going to deal with herself after knowing this.

And about Suresh, I agree with Kekeb. Maybe it is just a phase for right now since he has dedicated all his life into his father's research. Now as if the power just slipped into his fingers, it's a character's downfall: temptation. Instead of finding a way to get rid of powers, he just added himself to the Heroes superpower list. And now he has 'side affects'.

Rofl, my friend and I said it's worse than getting herpes or HIV since he did get busy with Maya and the effect was so fast. xD
Mhm.

Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}
flipsta_lombax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:23 AM   #383
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to tsugomaru

Of course people are going to have a lot of questions about what's going on. That's how the show attracts people, we want to see the answer to these questions, so we keep on watching. A lot of the answers we come up with now may not be definite truths and I'm willing to bet a lot of the "plot holes" I've seen will eventually be filled and if they aren't, then Heroes isn't as amazing of a series as it used to be.

~Tsugomaru
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
tsugomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 03:32 PM   #384
bluguerrilla
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to bluguerrilla

I loved yesterday's episodes more than every episode in the second season.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:48 PM   #385
Bojack2424
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Bojack2424 Send a message via MSN to Bojack2424

im so lost in Heroes, its not even funny =\
Old 09-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #386
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojack2424 View Post
im so lost in Heroes, its not even funny =\
This is probably what angered me the most. When I first watched Heroes, I didn't understand half the things going on, but I could understand the other half so I was pretty happy about that. Season 3 gives you nothing that you can confidently say about. Everything they give you is a complete mystery that will be solved only if you continue to watch on. They give you no satisfaction in being able to think that you understood something that went on. Except for maybe that all the problems caused in this season seem to be the doing of stupid mistakes on part of the main characters.

~Tsugomaru
Old 09-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #387
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Squeek

I re-watched the first episode, this time taking notes. Below is a summary of all the plot holes I noticed the second time through.

I didn't have time to watch the second episode, so I'll do that one tomorrow.

Scene 1: Why is peter running away from claire? Why not fly?

Scene 1: Why is Claire putting a gun to Peter? She knows he won't die from it, and she knows he can stop it with telekinesis or time-stop.

Scene 2: Why doesn't Peter disguise himself if he's going to shoot someone in a room full of TV cameras and hundreds of onlookers? He has the ability to make himself look like anyone else. Or, he could just be invisible.

Scene 2: How did nobody else see him?

Scene 2: Why did he try to kill Nathan as opposed to just temporarily putting him down?

Scene 2: Why didn't he take the gun with him?

Scene 2: DNA on the clothes? Hair?

Scene 3: Why does Nathan not recover immediately? Why does he die first?

Scene 4: How does Hiro fast-forward to exactly the right moment without passing over it before?

Scene 5: When did Claire learn about Hiro? I don't think she ever knew him by name.

Scene 5: Sylar has super-hearing. You would think he would hear Claire picking up something heavy.

Scene 5: Why does Sylar beat around the bush so much in subduing Claire? He's never one to enjoy the hunt--just the spoils.

Scene 5: Any reason you can't just jump out a window Claire? You've done it before to escape from someone far less dangerous.

Scene 5: Why is Sylar unable to break through a small wooden blind door? A child could break through that without super powers.

Scene 6: Why is Molly written out with a lame excuse?

Scene 7: "There's nothing left for me to do here" what? There's plenty left for Mohinder to do, especially in New York, where people with abilities seem to grow on trees.

Scene 7: How could a geneticist not understand something so obvious about abilities from the beginning? Everybody knows adrenaline does these things.

Scene 8: Why is Hiro so dumb? Respect your damn father.

Scene 8: Why is Kaito so dumb? If you know Hiro is going to be protecting something important, don't leave it somewhere obvious or make it so damn easy to open.

Scene 8: Why is Kaito retarded? He left a giant button sitting right on his desk. Anyone could get into that safe. Even if the biometric combo kept, a hero with phasing or a similar power would be able to get it.

Scene 8: Why is Kaito super incredibly idiotic? If you made a second tape acknowledging that Hiro broke his will, why would you let him get at the thing regardless?

Scene 8: Kaito come on seriously. You're dead. You're the only person who understands your words. Why would you speak in a riddle to the only person you're passing the information along to?

Scene 8: How did speedy-cat know to come in right then? She couldn't have been sitting outside because she clearly disrupts everything she passes by.

Scene 9: I DON'T WANT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE FUTURE.

hi matt i came from the future

Scene 9: Why does Peter assume nobody is outside this door as he switches from future Peter to present Peter in the middle of a police station?

Scene 10: Once again Peter decides not to be invisible when thinking about shooting someone.

Scene 11: Mohinder continues to neglect doing real work.

Scene 12: Sylar still can't open flimsy wooden doors held together by five seconds of improvised chaining.

Scene 13: Sylar implies that eating brains is disgusting. However, he has been seen with a bloody mouth before, and all of his previous victims had their brains removed. I understand that his ability is "a unique understanding of how things work", which explains why he doesn't actually have to eat her brain to consume her power, but it doesn't explain his past actions.

Scene 13: "You can never die." Both Claire and Peter have died before. If you simply keep the object that kills them in them, they won't revive.

Scene 14: Another Mohinder mishap. There's still an illness that afflics only those with abilities, so that creation of his is just asking to become a worldwide pandemic. He found a "cure" but it's still a blood transfusion upon discovery of problems. You can't do that when the problems are widespread.

Scene 15: In religion, the idea isn't to hide prophets. The idea is to tell the world. The only reason books about Jesus exist is because people spread the word abot Jesus. So saying angels can't be angels if everyone knows about them doesn't make sense in the religious context he implies.

Scene 18: Hiro makes a mistake and chooses not to rectify it by going to the past. Instead, he chooses to go to an unpredictable future where he can die and be unable to return to the present.

Scene 18: Since when is Hiro able to pinpoint a specific moment in the future he doesn't even know about?

Scene 18: It's just a little too convenient that he can dip into the future to find out what he does, since his future self is based on his past self's actions, so his future self is only acting on the past self's sight of him in the future. In short, he's imagining the result.

Scene 19: Why go all the way to a pier to pitch the syringe and then change your mind?

Scene 20: If Angela has precognitive dreams, she would've known to stop Peter in Season 1.

Scene 21: Why does Pyro still think he can get out after all the time he's been in there?

Scene 23: We don't know how long Matt is in the middle of Africa, but most experts say you would be dead from heat exhaustion without water in a matter of hours. Of course, that's assuming something else doesn't kill you first.

Scene 25: Mohinder's manifestation makes no sense. He can bend guns, he can throw people, he suddenly learns martial arts? And in the next episode, we find out he's spider-man? It's just a little vague. Most people's abilities make sense out of the box.

Most of these have rational explanations and you're free to try to explain them, but I'm not looking for answers. I'm just pointing things out.

Last edited by Squeek; 09-24-2008 at 05:09 AM..
Squeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 08:00 PM   #388
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Well, we already talked about this on AIM, but I will pick the ones that I believe I have the explanations to. It's always fun to try to solve the mystery before we get the answers.

Question 1:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
I re-watched the first episode, this time taking notes. Below is a summary of all the plot holes I noticed the second time through.

I didn't have time to watch the second episode, so I'll do that one tomorrow.
Response 1:
In season 2, when he received a blood transfusion from Adam, Nathan gained healing abilities. I have only taken one year of biology, but I'm pretty sure you lose blood every now and then from cuts, nosebleeds, and natural causes and your body replaces that blood. When future Peter shot Nathan, some of Adam's blood was still running through Nathan's veins, but there wasn't as much of it as before so the healing process took longer.
Question 2:
Scene 5: Sylar has super-hearing. You would think he would hear Claire picking up something heavy.
Response 2:
I'm guessing that Sylar has figured out how to control that power. If he left it passively on, surely he would have headaches from all the sounds he would be listening to. Also, he mentioned something about losing several of his powers.
Question 3:

Scene 7: "There's nothing left for me to do here" what? There's plenty left for Mohinder to do, especially in New York, where people with abilities seem to grow on trees.

Response 3:
Mohinder is a dumbass. More so in Season 3.
Question 4:
Scene 8: How did speedy-cat know to come in right then? She couldn't have been sitting outside because she clearly disrupts everything she passes by.
Response 4:
Well, in the comic, she's given a video feed of Hiro and Ando standing together like they were when they were listening to the video. If Ms. Fast can really move as fast as she does, then it wouldn't take her very long to get from wherever she is on the world to the office. According to some Quantum Physics theories, she'd have to be moving faster than the speed of light to beat time.
Question 5:
Scene 9: Why does Peter assume nobody is outside this door as he switches from future Peter to present Peter in the middle of a police station?
Response 5:
Future Peter still sucks and can only use one power at a time.
Question 6:
However, he has been seen with a bloody mouth before, and all of his previous victims had their brains removed.
Response 6:
A bloody mouth could be the result of someone putting up a fight. It's not like these people with powers are completely useless when it comes to fighting someone like Sylar. I mean, even the wimpy Claire stabs the man in the heart.

As for the missing brains, if Sylar could figure out how to obtain the powers from the brain, why would he leave it behind for other people to do the same as him? He's looking for power and he wouldn't want anyone else to challenge him. The best way to prevent that would be to destroy the brain completely.

Question 7:
Scene 18: Since when is Hiro able to pinpoint a specific moment in the future he doesn't even know about?
Response 7:
Watching Hiro move from time to time guessing which is the right one would be boring. Getting straight to the point was probably the best idea in the writers' minds, despite how flawed it may be logic wise. The easiest explanation to this would be "Hiro got lucky". I mean, how did he know when was the right time to travel back to the present from the past? If it was me, I'd travel right back to the point where I left off from my journey. Plot device is not a bad reason too.

Alright, I got several questions myself that I would like to hear answers to:
Question 1: I don't understand why the Company has to do things the dumbass way. Why do they capture the people who are a very high threat in the world and lock them up? Sure it'd be cruel to kill anyone in the world, but to put them all in the same place?

Question 2: Why does future Peter always have a scar? I thought he had the ability to heal himself, so he shouldn't have any scars at all.

Question 3: What were they thinking, playing with fire AROUND A GAS STATION? They could have ended themselves right there and then.

~Tsugomaru

Last edited by tsugomaru; 09-24-2008 at 08:03 PM..
Old 09-24-2008, 08:15 PM   #389
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Also I think it's time we stop spoiler tagging everything unless it's an actual spoiler. I mean, we've all seen it and any fan of the series who has yet to see the season opener knows not to look in a thread where spoilers could be.

I mean, I know a spoiler for Season 3 episode 3, but that's just because NBC decided to air spoilers during the premiere event and I wasn't fast enough on the mute.

I re-watched episode 2. Not many plotholes. Just observations.

Spoilers for those who missed greatness on Monday night and are too lazy to have downloaded it and watched it by now.

1) What's with the black and white scene that looked like Sylar made a home video of himself?

2) How can none of the other thugs pick up on Peter/thug's mannerisms? Shouting "I'M PETER PETRELLI" everywhere and acting totally different from his usual demeanor? Yeah.

3) Why is Hiro giving Ando reasons to hate him if he knows what will happen in the future?

4) A bunch of plotholes for Claire. If what Sylar said was true about her, she has no nerve endings. This means she lost her sense of touch. I don't know why this makes her think she's not human anymore, but whatever. If she lost feeling, she wouldn't be as mobile as she is. Most of our motor functions are based on our sense of touch. If you couldn't feel when your feet hit the ground, it would be hard to walk. But in any event, she groans when she lands after being rescued. She shouldn't feel anything, so she shouldn't have any knowledge of the wind being knocked out of her.

5) Why does Claire's mother even bother with the fire trick?

Last edited by Squeek; 09-24-2008 at 08:24 PM..
Old 09-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #390
tsugomaru
FFR Player

Good, I was sick of typing all those square brackets... brackets, whatever they are.

Okay, here we go with responses again, although I may be making up some bullshit with the Claire one because I haven't really learned anything about it.

1) Apparently, the Company doesn't have better technology. I'm assuming the camera was there so Bob could see if his "best people" could complete the job. I believe we see him watching the feed for it after Sylar defeated them.

2) Maybe the thugs just believed that the man went crazy while being imprisoned. Now that he's out of prison, he isn't acting as crazy as he was; notice how he isn't shouting, "I'M PETER PETRELLI" anymore after they got out.

3) We're going to have to use psycho-ology to explain this one. He watched his best friend betray him. Although he wasn't on the receiving end, he was still the witness to that and his thoughts about Ando obviously changed. It hurts to know that a person you once trusted betrayed you. Hiro isn't the brightest man around and he has proven that he doesn't know how to act in situations like this. Just like in Season 2, he lets his emotions guide him. Plot wise, I suppose this creates a conflict between Hiro and Ando which will eventually be resolved, which although it won't make very much sense, is suppose to touch the hearts of the audience.

4) Although she may not feel the pain anymore, her mind may be tricking her. My friends and I always give each other punches for fun and I always say, "ow" although it doesn't hurt me at all. It's just become a reaction and habit. I'm pretty sure she still feels, but it doesn't hurt anymore. When football players train, they have to tackle objects. If you're a new football player, the first few tackles will surprise and daze you, but after repeating the exercise many times, you will feel less pain because your body and mind gets used to it.

5) I don't know about you, but when Claire's mother was revealed, the first thing I thought she would do was the flame trick. I guess the directors felt that would be most natural.

~Tsugomaru

Last edited by tsugomaru; 09-24-2008 at 09:02 PM..
Old 09-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #391
Relambrien
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Relambrien Send a message via MSN to Relambrien

I'm bored so I feel like answering questions.

Scene 1: Why is peter running away from claire? Why not fly?
Peter's a dumbass.

Scene 1: Why is Claire putting a gun to Peter? She knows he won't die from it, and she knows he can stop it with telekinesis or time-stop.
Claire's a dumbass.

Scene 2: Why doesn't Peter disguise himself if he's going to shoot someone in a room full of TV cameras and hundreds of onlookers? He has the ability to make himself look like anyone else. Or, he could just be invisible.
Perhaps it's implied that he's invisible, much like in the phone booth scene in the second episode. Unless that's what you were suggesting by the last sentence.

Scene 2: How did nobody else see him?
See above.

Scene 2: Why did he try to kill Nathan as opposed to just temporarily putting him down?
Peter's a dumbass.

Scene 2: Why didn't he take the gun with him?
See above.

Scene 2: DNA on the clothes? Hair?
People are dumbasses.

I think this has been answered pretty well already.

Scene 4: How does Hiro fast-forward to exactly the right moment without passing over it before?
Special Time-Bender Super Luck®

Scene 5: When did Claire learn about Hiro? I don't think she ever knew him by name.
Special Invincible Girl Super Knowledge®

I thought he said he lost almost all his powers, excepting TK and his own innate understanding of things.

Scene 5: Why does Sylar beat around the bush so much in subduing Claire? He's never one to enjoy the hunt--just the spoils.
Slowly easing himself back into the lifestyle? Or he's a dumbass.

Scene 5: Any reason you can't just jump out a window Claire? You've done it before to escape from someone far less dangerous.
TK MAKES WINDOWS SUPAAA STRONG.

Scene 5: Why is Sylar unable to break through a small wooden blind door? A child could break through that without super powers.
Maybe it was a Mohinder-brand door?

Scene 6: Why is Molly written out with a lame excuse?
She was imbalanced.

Mohinder's a dumbass.

Scene 7: How could a geneticist not understand something so obvious about abilities from the beginning? Everybody knows adrenaline does these things.
See above.

Scene 8: Why is Hiro so dumb? Respect your damn father.
BOKU NO DESTINYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Scene 8: Why is Kaito so dumb? If you know Hiro is going to be protecting something important, don't leave it somewhere obvious or make it so damn easy to open.
HIRO NO DESTINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Scene 8: Why is Kaito retarded? He left a giant button sitting right on his desk. Anyone could get into that safe. Even if the biometric combo kept, a hero with phasing or a similar power would be able to get it.
Kaito's a dumbass.

Scene 8: Why is Kaito super incredibly idiotic? If you made a second tape acknowledging that Hiro broke his will, why would you let him get at the thing regardless?
Kaito's a dumbass with foresight.

Scene 8: Kaito come on seriously. You're dead. You're the only person who understands your words. Why would you speak in a riddle to the only person you're passing the information along to?
HIRO NO DESTINYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Apparently the comic book thing is a good explanation.

Scene 9: I DON'T WANT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THE FUTURE.

hi matt i came from the future

People are dumbasses.

Peter's a dumbass/badass. He doesn't care.

Scene 10: Once again Peter decides not to be invisible when thinking about shooting someone.
Can't remember the scene. Maybe it's implied invisibility again.

Scene 11: Mohinder continues to neglect doing real work.
Mohinder's a power hungry dumbass. And horny.

Scene 12: Sylar still can't open flimsy wooden doors held together by five seconds of improvised chaining.
Mohinder-brand.

Scene 13: Sylar implies that eating brains is disgusting. However, he has been seen with a bloody mouth before, and all of his previous victims had their brains removed. I understand that his ability is "a unique understanding of how things work", which explains why he doesn't actually have to eat her brain to consume her power, but it doesn't explain his past actions.
FALSE EVIDENCE TO CONFUSE COPS.

Scene 13: "You can never die." Both Claire and Peter have died before. If you simply keep the object that kills them in them, they won't revive.
I don't think he meant it as in "It's impossible for you to die," I think he meant "You need to avoid dying at all costs."

Scene 14: Another Mohinder mishap. There's still an illness that afflics only those with abilities, so that creation of his is just asking to become a worldwide pandemic. He found a "cure" but it's still a blood transfusion upon discovery of problems. You can't do that when the problems are widespread.
Mohinder's a dumbass.

Scene 15: In religion, the idea isn't to hide prophets. The idea is to tell the world. The only reason books about Jesus exist is because people spread the word abot Jesus. So saying angels can't be angels if everyone knows about them doesn't make sense in the religious context he implies.
RELIGIOOOOOOON.

Scene 18: Hiro makes a mistake and chooses not to rectify it by going to the past. Instead, he chooses to go to an unpredictable future where he can die and be unable to return to the present.
BOKU NO DES--I mean, Hiro's a dumbass. He thought due to his past experiences that trying to fix things by going into the past was the wrong way to go about it, and that he should be working to solve the problems in the present.

Maybe his method of time travel allows him to search for events in addition to pure dates. Google for the modern Bill and Ted!

Scene 18: It's just a little too convenient that he can dip into the future to find out what he does, since his future self is based on his past self's actions, so his future self is only acting on the past self's sight of him in the future. In short, he's imagining the result.
TIME LOOP.

Scene 19: Why go all the way to a pier to pitch the syringe and then change your mind?
More dumbassery.

Scene 20: If Angela has precognitive dreams, she would've known to stop Peter in Season 1.
See above.

Scene 21: Why does Pyro still think he can get out after all the time he's been in there?
See above.

Scene 23: We don't know how long Matt is in the middle of Africa, but most experts say you would be dead from heat exhaustion without water in a matter of hours. Of course, that's assuming something else doesn't kill you first.
I figured it was maybe an hour or so. 45 minutes to be woefully exhausted, a few minutes of sleep, then a Sprint-using turtle and Isaac 2.0.

Scene 25: Mohinder's manifestation makes no sense. He can bend guns, he can throw people, he suddenly learns martial arts? And in the next episode, we find out he's spider-man? It's just a little vague. Most people's abilities make sense out of the box.
He's The Fly.

EDIT: Goddamn registered trademark symbols
Relambrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #392
HansSky
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to HansSky

IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING I WOULD HAVE MADE EXTRA

I love Sylar.
Old 09-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #393
funmonkey54
The Chill Keeper
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to funmonkey54

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansSky View Post
IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE COMING I WOULD HAVE MADE EXTRA

I love Sylar.
LOL! Me too!
BTW, he just said this like 2 minutes ago. =0

funmonkey54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #394
flipsta_lombax
Lombax Connoisseur
FFR Veteran

How about someone edit that title and include spoiler alert on it? It'll save us the trouble really...

But I really didn't like the show today, it was pretty dull. I'll wait for next week and see if it is better.

Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}
flipsta_lombax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 10:02 PM   #395
Relambrien
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Relambrien Send a message via MSN to Relambrien

In terms of actually making sense and developing a coherent story, this episode beat out everything since season 1.

In terms of pure ridiculous entertainment, it was above average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoilers

Coherent story bits:
Yes. Nikki's dead.
People keep going back in time to fix the world, but their screwing with time makes it worse, and we're finally seeing how.
Marlo actually showed some intelligence in finding out who Peter really was.
Claire's mom showed some tough parenting, superhero style.
Noah did some screwing with Sylar's mind to serve his own needs.
THE HAITIAN RETURNS

Ridiculous entertainment bits:
Every Hiro/Ando scene. Made better by the music.
"If I knew you were coming I would've made more!"
"PIKACHU?!" (I know this ties in with Hiro/Ando, but whatever)
Agent Sylar.
Ando pulling some wrestling stuff on the Haitian.
Parkman and the MIX TAPE FROM THE FUTURE.
All in all a good episode.
Relambrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:10 AM   #396
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Again, my roomates girlfriend came over to our dorm and demanded to watch it on my HD tv. Seemed corny as fuk.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:40 AM   #397
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

After re-watching seasons one and two, I came to the conclusion that the writers could not make a story that didn't originate from the future.

Looks like I was right.

Seriously, they need to lose this crutch. It's cool in theory, but it's getting old in practice.

I was hoping episode 3 would be less convoluted from the first two. It was, but that's little hope for the future of this season, really. We got some of the burning questions answered, but more dumbassery and plot holes came along with it, along with hundreds of other questions.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:47 PM   #398
tsugomaru
FFR Player

A big theme of the show is the whole "questions" and the ways of how we find the answers to them. I can believe that there are a whole bunch of questions out there that we ask that should have a straight forward answer, but the answer is usually skewed or obscure. I'd like to say that the rest of the season is going to end up sucking based on these first 3 episodes, but being Heroes, it is way too early to make a prediction like that.

Quote:
In the previews at the end of episode 3, is that Claire flying? Did she find some way to pull a Sylar?
~Tsugomaru
Old 10-2-2008, 11:45 AM   #399
mead1
Cerebellumberjack
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to mead1 Send a message via Skype™ to mead1

Am I the only one that thinks Sylar looks like John Travolta in Pulp Fiction when he's riding in the car with Noah?
mead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-7-2008, 12:30 AM   #400
Squeek
let it snow~
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

We're finally back in stride.

Hello glory of Season 1.

Although Hiro is still a dumbass.