Old 04-30-2008, 03:20 AM   #21
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 3 weeks into ffr playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I'll make some ffr vids.
Thanks, don't be surprised if I call BS anyways though. No offense, I just might not believe your vids. Something might look sketchy, or you might make a vid of a score that is impossible to lay claim to. But thanks in advance, I enjoy a good video. Tell me when it's done and I'll cook up the popcorn.
So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.
-Yukari- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:21 AM   #22
Izzy
Snek
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Thats probably logical thinking. I don't think i have any scores that good though. You can watch my sm vids in the meantime.
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:22 AM   #23
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Oh, well I don't want a crappy vid so nevermind, rofl, I'll just watch one of Rubix's. You should still make it though, just for fun. You could add it to your portfolio or something.
So anyways i was thinking, what if a single miss didn't stop your combo? Instead, your combo kept going until 2 consecutive misses were made. I think this would provide a more realistic ranking system, and eliminate a lot of mashing.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:23 AM   #24
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Yukari- View Post
Thanks, don't be surprised if I call BS anyways though. No offense, I just might not believe your vids. Something might look sketchy, or you might make a vid of a score that is impossible to lay claim to. But thanks in advance, I enjoy a good video. Tell me when it's done and I'll cook up the popcorn.
You really don't keep up to the times with SM do you? He's in the realm of the "God" list of SM players... that's why he owns FFR. Yukari I expected better knowledge from you... o.O!

Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #25
Chauster
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Chauster

uhh izzy plays stepmania of course hes going to wreck ffr
Chauster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #26
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

lol you called bs on izzy

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:24 AM   #27
Izzy
Snek

I think my videos are better quality then most of the people put up.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:25 AM   #28
Chauster
FFR Player

lol izzy is bs

oh wait
Old 04-30-2008, 03:27 AM   #29
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Guys, guys, relax! I'm not trying to start a fight with Isabel here, I'm just trying to stay practical. I mean, nothing is set in stone until you've played in person for the party in suspicion. I bet his vids are great, but until I've seen him play in front of me, why should I believe him, right? I'm sure Izzy can understand that.

Yeah, yeah, I know all about Izzy, his name is often heard along with Thaor's when naming Gods of the SM realm. You guys need to relax, sheesh.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:27 AM   #30
iCeCuBEz v2
XFD
FFR Veteran

oh

Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.
iCeCuBEz v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:29 AM   #31
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Guys, guys, relax! I'm not trying to start a fight with Isabel here, I'm just trying to stay practical. I mean, nothing is set in stone until you've played in person for the party in suspicion. I bet his vids are great, but until I've seen him play in front of me, why should I believe him, right? I'm sure Izzy can understand that.

Yeah, yeah, I know all about Izzy, his name is often heard along with Thaor's when naming Gods of the SM realm. You guys need to relax, sheesh.
Again... I quote and the epic 'Lawl' ensues.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:36 AM   #32
Izzy
Snek

Quote:

I do understand. That why i said it was logical thinking.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:37 AM   #33
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Problem solved. No problem in the first place, actually. lmfao
Old 04-30-2008, 03:37 AM   #34
Chauster
FFR Player

Quote:
Guys, guys, relax! I'm not trying to start a fight with Isabel here...
oh man

izzy is good but hes not a god that title is reserved for like 5 players
Old 04-30-2008, 03:40 AM   #35
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Oh, sorry, I must have overestimated Isabel here. I mean, I watched one of his SM vids and it was GOOOOOD, even though he didn't show Judge and for all I know he played on j1. Still, good stuff, Izzy. Keep wreckin FFR man. I know what you're going through right now, playing the easy files. I had to do it too. Takes forever and a lot of it is just insta-AAA. And then people call hax. Tough world.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:41 AM   #36
Chauster
FFR Player

there really isnt a reason to show judge when his scores on sm are not even outrageous, i think you just have no idea how much better stepmania players are than ffr kids like yourself lol
Old 04-30-2008, 03:45 AM   #37
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Hey, what was the quip for? I haven't insulted Izzy at all yet. Why did you insult me?

The fact remains, Izzy doesn't show judge. He doesn't show his ini file either. I mean you could whip up a nice j6 SDP on some sick stepfile and it wouldn't be worth crap if you didn't show that you used the original timing windows, ya know what I mean?

Also, I know there are plenty of good players out there, Izzy is not the best. He's good, but not the best. What does me playing FFR and wanting people to show judge in their videos have to do with not knowing how good players are? Keep civil, man. Sheesh.

EDIT: I came to FFR from Stepmania, by the way.

Last edited by -Yukari-; 04-30-2008 at 03:50 AM..
Old 04-30-2008, 03:53 AM   #38
Izzy
Snek

Ok i tried filming a few things. Its pretty damn late so i wasn't able to do my best but i got a 1 good on exciting hyper highspeed. Ill start putting it on my comp and reducing it from the camera quality which makes it like 800 mb and do 70 mb or something and put it on you tube. Which takes awhile.
Old 04-30-2008, 03:54 AM   #39
Phynx
I'm Forever
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Hey, what was the quip for? I haven't insulted Izzy at all yet. Why did you insult me?

The fact remains, Izzy doesn't show judge. He doesn't show his ini file either. I mean you could whip up a nice j6 SDP on some sick stepfile and it wouldn't be worth crap if you didn't show that you used the original timing windows, ya know what I mean?

Also, I know there are plenty of good players out there, Izzy is not the best. He's good, but not the best. What does me playing FFR and wanting people to show judge in their videos have to do with not knowing how good players are? Keep civil, man. Sheesh.

EDIT: I came to FFR from Stepmania, by the way.
So does that make ThaoR BS? Um... also, in you're opinion, seeing as how you call BS on everything that doesn't have a judge or .ini shown, who is the best player you know?

Old 04-30-2008, 03:56 AM   #40
-Yukari-
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Ok i tried filming a few things. Its pretty damn late so i wasn't able to do my best but i got a 1 good on exciting hyper highspeed. Ill start putting it on my comp and reducing it from the camera quality which makes it like 800 mb and do 70 mb or something and put it on you tube. Which takes awhile.
Tell me about it. I put a grip of videos on MySpace, and it takes forever. I actually have a Jelly Roll Blues AAA video that I haven't gone through the bs of re-encoding and uploading yet. It's just so time-consuming. Meanwhile that thing's sitting on my comp, like 2 GB, rofl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
So does that make ThaoR BS? Um... also, in you're opinion, seeing as how you call BS on everything that doesn't have a judge or .ini shown, who is the best player you know?
Dude, seriously, stop quoting me, lmfao. Talk to Izzy, this is his scores thread. Congratulate him and buy him flowers.

Also, I don't know any SM players because I don't give a rip. The best FFR player I know is foilman8805, but it's only because I have seen him play in person and literally KNOW he is legit. You're talking about the best player I know though. Obviously there are better players, and they are probably legit, too - I just don't know them.

Also, Phynx, give me the exact quote where I say all players that don't show ini are BS. I never said that. I don't think that either.

Last edited by -Yukari-; 04-30-2008 at 04:01 AM..