Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board > Brag Board Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2008, 12:00 AM   #39621
s0ulst0n3
<SPACE FOR RENT>
FFR Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via AIM to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via MSN to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Yahoo to s0ulst0n3 Send a message via Skype™ to s0ulst0n3
Default Re: FFR Scores

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #39622
smartdude1212
2 is poo
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Simply insane... o_O
Old 10-13-2008, 12:02 AM   #39623
mnnicol
U mirin'?
FFR Veteran

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 10-13-2008, 12:03 AM   #39624
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Should I start the wave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 10-13-2008, 12:38 AM   #39625
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

\o/
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Old 10-13-2008, 12:48 AM   #39626
[TeRa]
FFR Player
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

2 on 4 chord, dumb spots, will try to AAA soon.
1 boo on fflbf, the boo was me, around like 1000 combo, I don't really care that I boo flagged it, all I wanted to do was to improve my rank on it, which is exactly what I did, if I cared, I would have failed after I hit the boo.

Also, now under 3 AvRank, 2.9753
Old 10-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #39627
Brendan775
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to Brendan775 Send a message via AIM to Brendan775 Send a message via MSN to Brendan775 Send a message via Yahoo to Brendan775

Old 10-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #39628
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

ooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 10-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #39629
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
1 boo on fflbf, the boo was me, around like 1000 combo, I don't really care that I boo flagged it, all I wanted to do was to improve my rank on it, which is exactly what I did, if I cared, I would have failed after I hit the boo.
Are you trying to justify this to us, or to yourself?

Think about it, Steve....take your time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno
Old 10-13-2008, 01:41 AM   #39630
[TeRa]
FFR Player

I just don't want anyone to say something like, awwww sucks that you booflagged fflbf, that's a long song, when I really don't care, and I obviously know the song is long, and I already stated I don't care that I booflagged it.

and now people are going to say that -_-

Last edited by [TeRa]; 10-13-2008 at 01:43 AM..
Old 10-13-2008, 01:46 AM   #39631
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

man that's a long song
Old 10-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #39632
[TeRa]
FFR Player

You're long.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #39633
Patashu
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile Author

Location: we traced the call...it's coming from inside the house
Send a message via AIM to Patashu Send a message via MSN to Patashu Send a message via Yahoo to Patashu

man tera you're so bad at this game I sightread AAA'd it 1x one-handed stealth with av misses three times in a row
Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png
Old 10-13-2008, 02:30 AM   #39634
[TeRa]
FFR Player

AAAd bb evo first try
AAAd piano forte 2nd try, 2 boos first try
1 VC left to AAA, lunatic princess.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:38 AM   #39635
lxDestinyxl
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lxDestinyxl

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TeRa] View Post
I just don't want anyone to say something like, awwww sucks that you booflagged fflbf, that's a long song, when I really don't care, and I obviously know the song is long, and I already stated I don't care that I booflagged it.

and now people are going to say that -_-
Aww man, Tera... That must seriously hurt. Must suck really bad to booflag such a long song. Man, I can't believe you got a boo at 1000 combo! Come on, you can AAA it some time soon. You could have dropped your average rank even further, and increased your AAA count by one whole point! Darn it man, I give you my sympathy. On a serious note, when are you going to fix that booflag? Doesn't it look bad on your level ranks? Such a long song, to put all that effort in and end up with a booflagged score... on Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Don't cry Tera, you'll be fine. As long as you keep the other scores up to date, like you usually do, you don't need to cry.

Aww, it sucks that you booflagged it. I've got some booflags myself, but they are not in comparison, in length and difficulty, of such an incredibly long and extended song! That AAA run after your boo must have kept your adrenaline pumping. I hope you AAA it some time soon, because nobody would like to keep an ugly booflag in their level ranks. But seriously, with enough stamina, patience and boredness to go through the rest of the song even though you know you got a boo, I bet you can do it again. The whole FFR community is counting on you to AAA that extremely lengthy song, longer than Pants. I mean, come on. We thought Pants was long, until Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Such a terrible song to booflag.

I know you can do it. We all know you can do it. We're all cheering for you. What Patashu really meant was that he knows you can do it for sure, even though the song is long, and you got a single boo at 1000 combo, where anybody can AAA blindfolded. What Rubix really means about "man that's a long song", is that he empathises for you and what not. Come on Tera. Forget the length, just work on hitting those several thousand arrows on a Perfect timing within a frame of each other, and not hitting anything else.

It's an incredibly long song to get a boo on.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:39 AM   #39636
[TeRa]
FFR Player

brb drinking bleach
Old 10-13-2008, 02:46 AM   #39637
MrRubix
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

man that would suck to booflag such a long song

it'd be like, oh, i gotta do this long song again... only just as good as last time, but without the boo.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:05 AM   #39638
[TeRa]
FFR Player

Lunatic Princess AAAd
All VCs and below AAAd
Old 10-13-2008, 04:37 AM   #39639
[TeRa]
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patashu View Post
man tera you're so bad at this game I sightread AAA'd it 1x one-handed stealth with av misses three times in a row
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxDestinyxl View Post
Aww man, Tera... That must seriously hurt. Must suck really bad to booflag such a long song. Man, I can't believe you got a boo at 1000 combo! Come on, you can AAA it some time soon. You could have dropped your average rank even further, and increased your AAA count by one whole point! Darn it man, I give you my sympathy. On a serious note, when are you going to fix that booflag? Doesn't it look bad on your level ranks? Such a long song, to put all that effort in and end up with a booflagged score... on Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Don't cry Tera, you'll be fine. As long as you keep the other scores up to date, like you usually do, you don't need to cry.

Aww, it sucks that you booflagged it. I've got some booflags myself, but they are not in comparison, in length and difficulty, of such an incredibly long and extended song! That AAA run after your boo must have kept your adrenaline pumping. I hope you AAA it some time soon, because nobody would like to keep an ugly booflag in their level ranks. But seriously, with enough stamina, patience and boredness to go through the rest of the song even though you know you got a boo, I bet you can do it again. The whole FFR community is counting on you to AAA that extremely lengthy song, longer than Pants. I mean, come on. We thought Pants was long, until Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival. Such a terrible song to booflag.

I know you can do it. We all know you can do it. We're all cheering for you. What Patashu really meant was that he knows you can do it for sure, even though the song is long, and you got a single boo at 1000 combo, where anybody can AAA blindfolded. What Rubix really means about "man that's a long song", is that he empathises for you and what not. Come on Tera. Forget the length, just work on hitting those several thousand arrows on a Perfect timing within a frame of each other, and not hitting anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRubix View Post

it'd be like, oh, i gotta do this long song again... only just as good as last time, but without the boo.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Just for you three <3
Just like the 1 boo, this took one try as well hehe.

Old 10-13-2008, 04:43 AM   #39640
XPYRYMYNT
...just call me Eli
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to XPYRYMYNT

I wanna get my hands on whatever drug EAG, Tera, and Joshy took.

Jesus.