Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-27-2014, 11:28 AM   #1
Staiain
Can't handle my ÆØÅ
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Staiain Send a message via MSN to Staiain Send a message via Skype™ to Staiain
Default Staiain's Post-AnimeNorth Stepmania rehab song suggestions and ideas

Cause I bought better stream hardware (maybe gettng a new keyboard too, or modding the one I have now), I found some new motivation (eze <33) and I generally want to stream more often and make it a hobby-thing I guess.

So here's what I need, I want people to suggest awesome simfiles (even if I have played them) and I will make a queue and I'll play them on stream when I get back home. Rate suggestions are also welcome, but keep in mind I won't be able to touch my best scores for weeks still, so no stuff like WLL 1.3 yet. (I'm aiming for AA but not anytime soon)
I'm also open for pack suggestions, since I got burned out the last months by playing the same stuff over and over I need som variation for sure

oh and bombard me with files to playtest live, i LOVE doing that haha

My general goal for these sessions will be to almost start out fresh with a better play technique and play more efficient so I strain less my keyboard so it lasts longer and it will enable me to go faster than ever before eventually. Also I believe it will be a good way for people watching to pick up better ways to play the game and have more fun, improve faster etc.

Making this to keep myself somewhat occupied to avoid forever alone depression after Anime North cause I miss everyone and streaming makes me feel a bit closer to others ^-^

Will be streaming most of the rehab here: http://www.twitch.tv/Staiain

Last edited by Staiain; 05-27-2014 at 01:26 PM..
Staiain is offline   Reply With Quote