Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
runescapedude1126
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Note to all

This may come across as me being pathetic, but I dont care, this forum has changed. Since when is "IM #1 OMFG ROFLMAO U ALL SUK!!!" grounds for being a total douche to anyone who has played less than 1 year? News flash to everyone, just because you are good, does not mean you are the only player who uses this game. I played back when people actually HELPED beginners, not shunned them. I have seen everything from people ignoring newbies completely, to people telling newbies to gtfo. This is starting to make me sick, this used to be a place where everyone could enjoy good games and good music together, now it is just like high school, and the #1 ranks are the "popular kids". Well I say lets change this, starting now, ANYONE who feels that they are put down because they arent the best in the world, show yourself, you deserve just as much respect as anyone. I may not be famous, or the best, but I will personally NOT stand for this, and I guarantee there are plenty of veterans who agree and who have not shown themselves yet.

Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA