Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #11
Neviutz
FFR Player

Default Re: So let's talk about QED stepfiles. (Let's talk about StepMania actually.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
It really is, and I will stand by my decision. I don't know who in the world needs an assistant to create simfiles. Please do tell me, what is it that you "prepare" for him that he's unable to do himself? Simfile creating isn't a career, and it isn't one person teaches, especially when they are very misled in their information. I don't even mean the simfiles themselves, setting certain options in SM, referring people to other communities, etc. I'm glad you were able to read this though, I really hope it's given some insight.

If you're going to support someone, support them. But if you're going to do their job for them, you might as well make them look incapable of doing it themselves.
He does not necessarily needs an assistant to create his files, however having one only makes releasing files more convenient and faster.
I mean, you know that what I 'prepare' for him is basically stuff he can easily do by himself, or rather, stuff he did by himself for a very long time already before I met him. One of the reasons why I am doing this now instead of him is basically just the fact that I have by far more time than he does since he has a very busy real life outside of SM. So helping him with that just makes him able to release files a bit faster and I honestly don't see a problem with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrxero64 View Post
Wonder why he PM'd you and not anyone else...
Have you probably thought about the possibility that it was Jousway who PM'd him before?