Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-6-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
Wineandbread
Custom User Title
FFR Veteran

Default ITT: Post your Dreams

I haven't seen such a topic on FFR yet so I thought I'd throw one up. I dunno about you guys but I rather enjoy reading about other peoples' dreams. This one can go wherever, but I had a few interesting string of dreams in the past week.

Here's two of them:

Picture a darkened conference room, in which there is a circular doughnut table with laptops and desktops stationed around the table. The dream picks up in this room as I am browsing FFR on one of these laptops. There is nobody else in the room other than me. I suddenly decide that it is a good idea to slice all the monitors of the laptops/desktops with a carving knife (I forget what prompted this). I pick it up from nearby, and I'm starting to hack away at the screens. About 3 computers down, I realize that this is not so good an idea, and I just happened to slash Mr. Bufang (that's stargroup btw)'s monitor into two.

I didn't slice through all the way though. At this point, the lights pop on and everyone starts walking into the room and going on their desktops. I am trying to use scotch tape to fix stargroup's monitor, but to no avail. So I step away as he sits down and uses his computer as normal, as if nothing had happened to his computer. I apologize for what I did and I had to actually point out the large cleave in his monitor before he realized, upon which he's just like "yeah that's okay" and continues on. I wake up.

I am a fictional persona (ranger actually) in the game World of Warcraft, raiding an boss that I presumably made up (the name was like U____ the Emancipator of Destiny or some ****, it was weird haha). The only thing is, it's taking place inside one of the PvP arenas you commonly fight in. Furthermore, I am not really a ranger, I am just some made up archer class bullcrap with made up skills and I'm doing minimal damage to the boss (I actually see the numbers ticking: it was like 20, 20, 28, 32 on a 3 mil hp boss)

Anyway, raid down's the guy. I hear people in Ventrilo talking about I don't even remember what. We loot the guy and somehow I get all the items (they were purple but I don't remember what they were) and we leave the arena through the main doors. At some point in time I have transformed back to myself, and I have exited into a medieval town where every building is made of really dark brown wood. I see a bunch of people I know at school walking about (not you tho reonid xd) and I accompany one of my friends down a street.

We stop nearby a building where someone is getting intimidated/bullied by 4 other figures. The victim's name is Preacher, whose head I could only describe as a very large ellipsoidal figure with eyes and mouths everywhere (supposed to be scary I assume but more just cute-ish as it first appeared), and the four people chastising him were all dressed in formal business attire, one person who happens to be my high school statistics teacher. We eavesdrop on the conversation (man I really wish I remembered what they were saying; somewhere in the middle of it I actually ask my friend "Are we eavesdropping?") and they finish their business and walk past us (my teacher says hi as he walks by). We ask Preacher what that was all about, and he gives us suspicious responses.

It seemed that I desperately wanted to know what was happening, so I ram Preacher into a door, which opens just slightly as I do- enough to see a glimpse of what seems like a bloody human corpse on the stairs to the immediate left upon entrance of the door. I kick him through the door and take a good look at the body.

Queue a weird like, "game-movie" scene. From the top of the stairs, where my friend now is for whatever reason, it pans down the stairs slowly, revealing my friend's roommate's naked body (I guess my dream censors **** cause I didn't see any junk, if you know what I mean). His body is horribly mangled, bloodied up, with lots of cuts everywhere, and a rather huge gash through the middle of his neck. The "camera" focuses to his head, eyes closed, as they slowly open.

My view suddenly shifts to first person. I am disoriented from some effect and my vision is blurred, and I am forced to look away. Preacher, who I had rammed into the ground previously, disappeared; however, I can still hear his voice echoing in my head, muttering something about what I had eavesdropped on earlier (dammit why did I forget this). I hear my roommate scream as I look away and try to run, but my foot's jammed under the bottom stair somehow (plot holes woop). I get it out but it's too late, as my friend roommate has already gotten hold of me. He's telling me something about the eavesdropped conversation (GLAKSJGLKJGLAGK) and proceeds to stab me around my right shoulderblade (I actually felt my shoulderblade get warm when this happened lol) I wake up.
We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017

Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.

Wineandbread is offline   Reply With Quote