Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Video Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-9-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
samurai7694
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Left 4 Dead 2 OMFG

From the moment I saw that leaked trailer about a month ago, I was really hoping I could get the game. What a surprise that yesterday my parents gave me $100 and I asked my dad if I can use it to pre-order the game. Only thing is, all you get is a demo and a baseball bat and 10% off. I guess it's okay but still a rip off (40+ dollars for a game ).

Today when my dad gets home, he will buy it for me via credit card, and I will be online probably this whole month whoring achievements and what not. About time I do something other than rhythm games. I play through a program called Steam. My username is XxSK3L3T0RxX for those who would like to add me/play with me. I'm REALLY looking forward to Versus Mode with about 8 special infected in total.

Any comments, criticism, reviews, remarks about the game? Speak out! I personally love this game because you have new items, new special infected, new characters (though I despise sequels that do that but these new characters are alright), new weapons, new settings, PLUS every game you play will be different, as in random. Now THAT'S a game! As of now I rate the game 4.5/5. I can't wait until I play the demo, and I guess it's pretty cool that I get to keep an exclusive baseball bat hehe.