Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events > Tournaments
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #11
ChiefOlukOneHand
FFR Player

Default Re: Dark_Chrysalis' 1st FFRBowl

Ah, nice to know I'm D2 material. I'm not a newb anymore, yes!
Can you give a quick overview of the merits that define each division? Like, "D3 can do this and that, but can't do such and so." I'm not sure I deserve to be in the same division as Cardman and Psychoangel (just some people I know), but I'm sure there's a good reason for it. (Then again, I'm in the same division of Dragon's Fury as some of them, so I won't complain)

To determine the winners of each round, are you going to compare the ratio of goods to perfects for each player? I mean, 10 goods out of 500 steps is "worse" than 10 goods out of 1500 steps. And what effect will averages/boos have? (I assume every score will FC, even if it's mashed.)
Speaking of "playing without one Rook"... you should make the person in a higher division play only using the mouse. XD

Is there a specific way you want us to post screenshots? I see you have a clock in the corner of your example. Some people like to cut&paste the line from their "recent replays" page.

Last edited by ChiefOlukOneHand; 09-15-2009 at 08:56 PM..