Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-6-2009, 03:53 PM   #19
Bolth mannn
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: hmmm, beat izzy? psh

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunkykai22 View Post
ok one ... i agree that any non public song used to get the GTS should be excluded ... trust me when i say i will be playing non stop all day to get the maximum points awarded ... beating or challenging nois is making the motivation even higher ... i played in one of his tourneys and i have seen him play ... it will def. be two challenges i must overcome ... but dont ever underestimate ... sometimes you will never know what really the outcome maybe ...

edit: jus so everyone knows, i do know that it is most likely impossible to beat izzy's high score ... when you flame vrofl continuously it becomes a lil cheaterish ... but w.e ... i had previously stated that i want to get in the top 3 ... thats my main goal ... if i get close enough to beating izzy then i will push as hard as i can with a flame of lolo, tricky techno, fotbb, or whatever ... but honestly i know how hard it will be ... the highest amt. of points i got in an hour was 75 mill ... if i can do that over and over again ( highly unlikely ) i WILL beat izzy ... but its highly doubtful ...
teh tricky techno is goodish, but dont you dare whore Fotbb and lolo, you'll have no stamina left after 3 or so hours.

nois will probs whore max forever lol, which isnt that smart...cause you dont always FC it...but he is very consistant. I do suggest teh tricky techno, forsaken neon and infinity 301 mixed in with lolo, but dont do lolo more than twice in a row.