Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > Brag Board
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-7-2008, 05:19 PM   #1
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default So I Set a Sitewide Record.

I'm sure you guys will be asking what it is. It's something that isn't really mentioned, but it's a goal I've been working at since August to get. And it is: the most ever one-handed AAAs.

The previous record holder was Bluearrowll, a hybrid 3 and 4-fingered player. He switched at 380 total AAAs on August 6th. At the time, I was somewhere in the low-mid 200s. But since then, my goal was to beat it and hold that title - and given how accuracy is by far my strongest suit, I felt it a perfectly feasible goal. As it turns out, it was. I finally hit 381 today to take the title, hopefully one that will stay.

As opposed to my previous AAAs, this is where the real stuff starts. I'll post my best AAAs here, since I can't hope to show them all.

AAA #381

The record-breaking AAA. Nothing special, but the repetitiveness of the song and file made this annoying (thankfully I got it in like 3 tries).

AAA #366

If you discount the three times I got a good trying to scratch my leg, I got this in only two tries, which is really good for me. I also recall this being one of the songs I whored for my first Challenging FC. I was so shocked when I got only 9 misses sightread. XD

AAA #378

I got this this morning. Definitely easier than I remembered, and though I kept messing up at the awkward triplets at the very start, the rest was relatively easy.

AAA #347

This was totally random - I still can't believe I PAed the fast jumpstream and everything else upon getting nervous.

AAA #349

This too was also a quick AAA. I almost got a good at the end roll, due to being faster than I remembered.

AAA #360

Random. Posting because in terms of raw difficulty, it ties my highest difficulty AAA, TGWP Part 4 (65).

AAA #367

Wrecked the stream.

AAA #365

I've been trying to AAA this stupid song forever - so glad I finally got it.

AAA #355

More stream wrecked.

AAA #329

**** you, 4 1/2 minute songs. Had to SS it through a replay since I accidentally replayed the song.

AAA #ARGH SHOULD HAVE BEEN 371

My first VC AAA that never was.

And....

My most badass AAA to date. Got it on the same day I missflagged Dot Death. 78th to AAA too.

Seriously, I'm very proud of myself at this moment. But more importantly: I can finally stop whoring for AAAs - I'm sick to death of it. From now on, I'll concentrate on improving my overall skill by playing more SM and quitting the use of autofail. If you want to see the full list from 300-381, go here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...hought/177698/ Also, I'm going to work on my average rank more - I've been neglecting it for quite a while and it's time I worked on getting it down.

As of December 7th, 2008, I rest at 309 public AAAs, 72 token, and 381 total. And another note, if this gets beaten, It'll likely be by a 4-fingered player - which means it'll still hold for 3 fingered players, which are actually a lot different than 4.

~Bynary Fission

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen

Last edited by Bynary Fission; 12-7-2008 at 05:23 PM..
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote