Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania > Simulator Files
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-6-2008, 11:10 PM   #1
Rebirth0
FFR Originalbro
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default RFpack 2: Submissions Open!

Like I said before the first RFpack was released: If RFpack gets good ratings, we'll make a second. RFpack got such great ratings, that it could very well be in the top 5 best packs of all time.

RFpack 1 got almost 200 submissions, even when places like ODI shat on the pack and thought it wouldn't go anywhere. Now that everyone has seen what the first RFpack brought, you can only expect the same greatness with the second. That means this time we might get even more submissions than the first time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copied from the first thread because I'm lazy

Guidelines for Simfiles

- All simfiles in this pack will be unreleased simfiles. Not a single released file will be in the pack

- SUBMIT ALL SIMFILES TO rfpack2@gmail.com *its a new pack email, so make sure you've got the address right*

- We will go over each and every file submitted and will either accept it or reject it with a reason posted, as to why it was rejected.
- There is no limit to the number of simfiles you submit. The more, the better
- Simfiles must have 10 foot heavy steps at the very minimum. Oni is optional, edit is optional, and pad steps for the easier three difficulties are also optional.
- Hands, Freezes, mines, everything else are ok to use. Everything but rolls. A bunch of people play versions of SM that don't support rolls, so don't include them
- Quality simfiles only once again. We're looking to have this pack even better than the first, so we might judge even more strictly this time

We'll list all of the submitted and accepted files in the post following this one, so you guys can see what you're in for once the pack is released.

I can't give any exact goal for number of simfiles in this pack right now. Simfile count goal is 60 - 70

Judges:

Rebirth
Dj_Ossa
IamMe
Kn33groW
Dew
Kommisar
Marisa
Mild Italian Sausage
dondon151

What should you include in your submission?

When emailing your file, title the email "(Username) Simfile Name" or something like that. Your username needs to be somewhere in the email so we know who submitted it.

Graphics. Its so much easier if you could just get graphics FIRST then submit, but I think we can find some people to make graphics for you if you don't have any.

cdtitle is another one you need. We don't want to have to make a cdtitle for you, so please try to provide your own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now I don't know when submissions will close. Lets just say submissions will end in June

Last edited by Rebirth0; 08-2-2008 at 05:24 PM..
Rebirth0 is offline   Reply With Quote