Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-6-2011, 03:56 PM   #1
ddrmaniacaaa
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default couple of questions...

ok i think i have 3

1. What happened to the little full combo and AAA circles when you select a song from its appropriate genre? I just noticed what those mean, and i have AAAed a few new ones that arent updating for me. It would be nice to keep track of these in game as well as on my ginat ffr spreadsheet (see profile pics.)

2. What happened to MP? I know not as many players use FFR now as before, but do the velocity players appear on ffr.com mp and vice versa? The most i have seen online was around six and that was last night at 11 eastern.

3. I noticed, because i suck, that my MP rank did not decrease after losing several in a row to someone that was only 3 ranks higher than me (im a 15). Was just wondering if this was due to the Velocity engine or something else>
ddrmaniacaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
Im Vince
Allez Montréal!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Im Vince
Default Re: couple of questions...

The icons don't work for the moment.

MP is down. To play mp you have to be in the velocity engine. And most people just don't go to MP.

Since MP is down rank doesn't update.
Im Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Sweagen
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Icons DO update for me... except they don't update on a few select songs and most of the new songs in the funk genre that were added during FFRMas...

And Vince has it right on the other two- MP levels aren't working atm, and I'm assuming loads more people will go on MP when it is fully fixed and playable on the FFR The Game page.
Sweagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2011, 05:00 PM   #4
Velocity
Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
Site and Game Administrator
AdministratorRetired StaffDeveloperFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Icons only work for levels with ID's lower then 1300, so new songs released during christmas and now on won't have icons.

All MP connects to the same location, doesn't matter what engine it loads from. Thouch currently the only engine that loads MP correctly is here.

Ranks are broke currently, but yesterday we found the rank code on the server and we'll be able to restore then soon now. I'm just trying to get around a new bug in the restoring of MP.
Velocity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-6-2011, 05:42 PM   #5
ddrmaniacaaa
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Icons only work for levels with ID's lower then 1300, so new songs released during christmas and now on won't have icons.

ty that would explain why... I was playing new songs
All MP connects to the same location, doesn't matter what engine it loads from. Thouch currently the only engine that loads MP correctly is here.

Ranks are broke currently, but yesterday we found the rank code on the server and we'll be able to restore then soon now. I'm just trying to get around a new bug in the restoring of MP.
Awesome. Ty for answering

EDIT: just fc'ed two new songs to see if the icons would show up? First was The games we played part 2. Icon showed up right after i selected arcade again. Second was wild sky, which did not display an icon, even after refreshing the page. Thoughts?

Last edited by ddrmaniacaaa; 01-6-2011 at 06:12 PM..
ddrmaniacaaa is offline   Reply With Quote