Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Stepmania
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
mman14
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Creating Stepfiles

Hi, I'm new to the forum even though I've been a member for like 4.5 years (pretty sad I know) but I've always loved playing and would like to take it to the next level by creating my own stepfiles. Only thing is, I don't know how... and I can't find anything regarding how to do it. If anyone can help me, it would be most appreciated!
mman14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #2
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Creating Stepfiles

Well you haven't looked hard enough on the forums! A lot of guides are stickied on relevant forums and subforums. One of the best general guides posted on the forums can be found here: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=116627

It also helps if you ask your questions in a forum that's not exclusive to veterans. You'll get a greater deal of help in the more public forums. (I've moved the thread to a more relevant location)

Good luck!
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-5-2012, 09:39 PM   #3
stoner_boy_420
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Creating Stepfiles

i can be more then help for you buddy. first you need to download ddream. witch is a program that lets you put a .wav in and put arrows to it. then get step mania witch will make it able to be playable after you make it. then you will want bpm analizer to help get your notes in the right spots on time. after you have all that we can go from there. add me on fb if you like a more fast pace lessons! and or links for downloads

look me up under Jonathan Ouellette im from florida and got a pic of me surfing good luck!
stoner_boy_420 is offline   Reply With Quote