View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 05:50 PM   #5
Neigdoig
FFR Player

Default Re: What DAW do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _choof View Post
haven't touched ardour in a long time but I remember it being pretty bad, particularly on linux lol
vcv rack is easily my fav free daw, otherwise I use fl studio, used a cracked version of it for a long time until I made $100 with my music then I bought a license for it
You must've used Ardour a long time ago, an older version. I use 7.5, and it's actually good for my workflow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaming_Dingleberry View Post
I use Ableton, it's very nice and is a very easy transition to/from ProTools (the expensive af industry standard). I used Fruity Loops back in the day, before it became FL Studio; that was really fun, but I don't think I ever used it properly

I've also been using CakeWalk lately, and that's much better than I thought it would be... everyone says it's terrible, but it seems to be able to do whatever I want it to. I haven't REALLY put any of these DAWs to the test, so if anyone knows the limitations of any of these DAWs, I'd love to know.
I hadn't used Cakewalk from what I'm aware. Why do people say it's bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EppuJoloZ View Post
Been rockin' the good old Reason since 2018, love the workflow and it fulfills all my needs for the bleeps and bloops
I used the mobile version of it, but didn't really care for it.

Last edited by Neigdoig; 03-15-2024 at 05:53 PM..
Neigdoig is offline   Reply With Quote