View Single Post
Old 05-7-2009, 11:20 PM   #100
Joe D
FFR Player

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Quit yer bitchin' about the music and step something then.

Borderline okay. Depends on the song.

I do agree. I want less power metal in this one. More variety.

Bynary, you can judge. Psycho, so can you. However, first I want to send you both three files and I want you to tell me what you think of them.

Is there anyone else? I think four judges is perfect. Also, anyone else who could do graphics?

Um, yeah, someone also sent me a pack of 16 of their files. That's definitely not okay. I'm not going to play all of those. Instead, why don't you send me a few of your files, the files you consider your best. Oh, and I actually did start playing through your files, but one of them had rolls and made my StepMania crash. That's when I quit. If you would read the rules (specifically the last one) you would see that I said no rolls.

Oh, and let me emphasize again the fact that the files can be released. I don't care if they were uploaded three years ago. If you have anything good, or even if you know of a good file by someone else, submit 'em. Well, I don't mean to submit someone else's file and credit yourself for it.
The only person who will probably submit Power Metal may be myself.I mean,that is what many people in Stepmania like to play.If we submit only Death Metal and whatever else.The pack wont really get as much downloads as the last one

And I did send u a message with alot of Files from other people but im not forcing you to chek em all at a time,just take ur time with em
Joe D is offline   Reply With Quote