View Single Post
Old 05-6-2009, 08:10 PM   #91
N.T.M.
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to N.T.M.
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynary Fission View Post
The polyrhythms at those measures were intended to be a unique and challenging addition to Oni - I personally enjoy them and feel they should stay (I left them out of Heavy as a way to make the charts more separate and Heavy easier).

I probably shouldn't layer in 12ths and 16ths simultaneously - but are you referring to the 24th streams with the 16ths? That would seem kinda retarded at that speed.

The Hand in Heavy is gone, that was my fault.

Also, sorry I never got back to you with those file reviews - I was bogged down with homework up until the weekend and saw that all the judge slots were filled until then, so I never bothered to submit them. Is it still to late?

Also, resubmitting Eradication.
If this is the file I'm thinking it is, you fixed those 32nd drum rolls right? In the intro you missed one and placed the other as 24ths.
“Beware the irrational, however seductive. Shun the 'transcendent' and all who invite you to subordinate or annihilate yourself. Distrust compassion; prefer dignity for yourself and others. Don't be afraid to be thought arrogant or selfish... Suspect your own motives, and all excuses. Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you.”

Christopher Hitchens
N.T.M. is offline   Reply With Quote