View Single Post
Old 05-6-2009, 07:56 AM   #89
Bynary Fission
Retired One-Hander
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
Eradication - Accepted with some tweaks - This was actually quite fun. In measures 131-138 I'm not sure if it's a good idea to switch from stepping the 12ths to stepping the 16ths and then back again so quickly. Kind of an awkward transition. On Heavy it's okay, I guess, but I personally think that you should layer the 12ths and 16ths together in the Challenge chart. I'll see what the other judges say. Also, did you mean to put that one hand near the beginning of Heavy. I'd like it removed.
The polyrhythms at those measures were intended to be a unique and challenging addition to Oni - I personally enjoy them and feel they should stay (I left them out of Heavy as a way to make the charts more separate and Heavy easier).

I probably shouldn't layer in 12ths and 16ths simultaneously - but are you referring to the 24th streams with the 16ths? That would seem kinda retarded at that speed.

The Hand in Heavy is gone, that was my fault.

Also, sorry I never got back to you with those file reviews - I was bogged down with homework up until the weekend and saw that all the judge slots were filled until then, so I never bothered to submit them. Is it still to late?

Also, resubmitting Eradication.

https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/tell-us-who-you-are-battle-tower-royale-character-creation-screen
Bynary Fission is offline   Reply With Quote