View Single Post
Old 01-6-2013, 11:15 PM   #72
noname219
FFR Wiki Admin
Wiki Administrator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to noname219
Default Re: FFR Create-a-Token-Image Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaZboy77 View Post
Yeah, I know. I'm just wondering how they decided that The Games We Played would be a regular token. I just know that regular tokens I usually have to find or do something weird to earn. Whereas for skill tokens I need to play the game to earn. The Games We Played requires an FC of parts 1-5. So, I'm wondering why they made it a regular token instead of a skill token.
I felt the same way before, but there are other tokens that involve skills and are classified as normal tokens. (Dendrite v2, Tell v3, You Gotta B-E-E-R, Here We Go, etc.) Those are more "accomplishement tokens" and TGWP (Full Edition) is exactly this type of token. (accomplishment tokens = tokens that doesn't need one sitting to unlock them.) Problem is, Token Whore is in the Skill Token section and fits more in the Normal Section. It was probably put there because the requirement is directly related to the Skill Token section.

There was a thread back in 2012 that talked a little bit about moving the tokens into new categories : http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ghlight=tokens.
I feel it could make more sense to create new categories for tokens since the list has increased a lot and we have more complex and new token requirements. I don't think it's a necessity right now because it doesn't affect how we can unlock them, but it could be a nice feature to improve the site.

Last edited by noname219; 01-6-2013 at 11:19 PM..