Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Default Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread

Quote:
Starwolf (Silvuh) [+. / 6.5] (10)
24ths on m13/41/76?
Yep, 24ths.
Quote:
Card House Dreamer (Silvuh) [+.]
. Check some of the double placement to vocals (lack of in some of the chorus really)
Oh, whoops, just noticed I missed a jump on "My" at a lyric in every repeat of the chorus... And on most parts without the chorus, I had three layers: the bass/guitar, lyrics, and that hit/drum thing every few fourths. The only note without the bass is the second fourth of a measure, which a hit/drum is at, so that's only a jump if there's also a lyric there... and I just noticed some places where it should have been a jump.. Yeah, fixed those instances I found. Will be sending the fix in. Thank you for noting that.
Quote:
The Lion's Dance (Silvuh) [+.]
. Missed violin that you were stepping throughout
. Why not step that triangle or whatever it is, cymbal, m41 or so
I think that violin thing is where a lot of those jacks come from that I step every few measures at the end... I didn't add them to some of the measures because I thought it interfered too much with the 48th thing... (Two instances of the 48th thing, measures 20 and 45, and then measure 24) But, well, I'll put them in for consistency. And I added those 8ths to the cymbal thing in measure 40. Also in the last measure, I noticed some unstepped drum beats that were stepped in measure 24, so I added those, too. Sending in that.
And as for Sly, I thought the layering would be different enough, but, mm, guess not. And I'm not sure exactly how to step it at another difficulty.. Don't think it could be FMO (with not enough jacks or +16th rhythms), and I'd hurt inside if I had to make it easier by ignoring a lot of fun stuff...

Also, I was wondering... Is 10/12 files queued from the last four batches good enough for allowing a fourth new-file submission?

P.S. Also, really looking forward to Patashu's files. Nice 5/5, by the way. I tried stepping sirius but failed miserably, and now there's behanjc's file to wait to play..

Last edited by Silvuh; 12-1-2008 at 06:24 PM..