View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 02:39 PM   #200
Joe D
FFR Player

Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SulferDragon View Post
I could accept it if I wanted to. It's not like I have to listen to the other judges, but if I didn't, there wouldn't be any point in having them. Why don't you try to fix the things that N.T.M. pointed out? You don't have to do anything with the PR though, the patterns are fun. Also, maybe you should make a slightly easier chart without all the jacks and trills.

I liked one or two of those Dog_E files, but they are filled with so MANY errors and inconsistencies that I wouldn't care if the fun-factor was through the roof.

Like I haven't played GLoVE's Under a Glass Moon. When I was still playing, it was probably one of my top 10 most played files. It's also from the SMG2pack which I'm pretty sure everybody who is anybody already has.

I gave you four songs. Step another.
Yeah I told NTM to review it.In Fact.NTM if u read this id like to know which parts u said were unrelevnt.dont know if ill fix em but scince im going to start working on PR id like to know.Oh and I think the jacks make it cool.Dont know if ill eliminate them.But if I have to I will

Im guessing the Nightwish song was preety cool but the keyboard solo..........ummm........was sukishly stepped.

I dont have SMG2 pack.Ive recently downloaded alot of packs.Ill DL this weekend.

Ill see of SSH.Battle and OTAZU sounded cool.Im not sure if it would make a nice chart.Ill try this weekend

Hey should I send u Eve of Seduction or is it ok scince u already have it?
Joe D is offline   Reply With Quote