View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 06:02 PM   #195
SulferDragon
this is a waste of space
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to SulferDragon
Default Re: Astronomic Metal Collection 2

How can I update that when none of the other judges do anything? I actually have 20+ files in the folder. Those are the ones I've accepted and all the other files I already had when I started the pack.

Considering none of the other judges do anything and have probably just forgot completely, I will relieve them. For now, only I and N.T.M. are judges, and that is fine with me. Actually, I think I prefer it.

I'll update it if N.T.M. can give me all of his reviews in one place. That way I can figure out what we both accepted, or what one of us accepted and the other only had minor complaints about. If the problems are only minor I'll probably just accept the file anyway or even fix it myself if that's all right with the person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D View Post

I used to try PR but it just ruined my files.I will try to be PR again an my next sim.So uhhhh OIALT.Accepted or Rejected???
-
As for those Dog_E files.I submitted them cuz I considered it to have fun patterns.But whatever.Its my files I should worry about
-
A nice GloVe file is his Under a Glass Moon solo.Its very fun.I uploaded a vid on Youtube of it.If u wanna see how it is.
-
Sulfer Im gonna think of that S.S.H. file,not really turning out too fun.Its too bland
I could accept it if I wanted to. It's not like I have to listen to the other judges, but if I didn't, there wouldn't be any point in having them. Why don't you try to fix the things that N.T.M. pointed out? You don't have to do anything with the PR though, the patterns are fun. Also, maybe you should make a slightly easier chart without all the jacks and trills.

I liked one or two of those Dog_E files, but they are filled with so MANY errors and inconsistencies that I wouldn't care if the fun-factor was through the roof.

Like I haven't played GLoVE's Under a Glass Moon. When I was still playing, it was probably one of my top 10 most played files. It's also from the SMG2pack which I'm pretty sure everybody who is anybody already has.

I gave you four songs. Step another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigly View Post
Finally finished and submitted my file lmao. I'll send some more stuff if I have the time.

Oh and I can help with the graphics if you want. The graphics on my sim were done by me. I can show you some more examples if necessary.
Looks like you just slapped some text on a wallpaper from blirk.net to me. It looks decent though.

Will play the file later. Hope it's fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.T.M. View Post
GLoVE's Endless Sacrifice.... would you like to include that? I ephin' love that file!!
Well, it is from ODI2, but... this is meant to be a "collection" of metal. When I think about it, should it matter where the files come from? The idea is to have as many files from different musicians/artists and simfile authors as possible. I guess it couldn't hurt to include it and probably a few more of his best files, even In the Presence of Enemies if you want me to.

If you actually read all of this post, you deserve a cookie.

SulferDragon is offline   Reply With Quote